Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501042 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
jenifer007:
For Mercy's mind she thinks her dreams are always right but doesn't know her dreams are deceiving her

Last week she dreamt that Ade,Doyin and Uriel would be evicted not knowing Ade and Doyin didn't make bottom 3

Last night she said she dreamt she and Frodd will be the last two standing even the mumu Frodd said he also dreamt about it.

Mercy the dreamer

Remmeber how Frodd was supposed to be evicted very early but kept surviving and growing till he made finals. He might not be a runnerup this season though but I wont doubt if he makes finals

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
Eeghe:
I am disappointed that Erica changed her mind about Baye..
She has joined the bandwagon of sentimental hypocrites.
Indeed.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

That's why everyone has-been saying that Ilebaye should be careful of Mercy.

I hope she trust her instincts.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DaisyMellow(f): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Threebear:
I'm about to drop the bottom 4....where is that withered grass abi marshmallow....

Better drop yours now .

You claim your insider told you three housemates will be evicted on Sunday and Ilebaye (the winner) is bottom 4 ?

We wait and see 😁😁😁😁😭🤣

If you really have the result, drop it. You don't have to wait for me to drop mine so you can copy.

When you post your result, I will confirm from my friend. If it's the same as mine, I will let everyone know, if not, I will still let everyone know and you will be disgraced on sunday.

Jobless fraud.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
UncannyGenius:
A disqualified person supporting one who will be disqualified as well. Tacha also supports the 'Baddie'.
Please stop crying in my mention!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
Seankhalifa:
Neo is the only peson playing a clean game in the house... People are not seeing it... he no get enemies and he no get friends.... I think he don't win games intentionally.... housemate don't see him as strong gamer but top 5 sure am.... just like his season..
But it doesn't seem like a lot of people are voting for him.

He might make the bottom 3 this Sunday
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
Eeghe:
I am really glad Erica changed her mind about Baye..
That is the only right thing now, tbh
♥️

It’s witchcraft that you would be disappointed your fave supports another you hate. That means you’ll actually live a sad life full on disappointments because everyone you love will throw their weight behind baye.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
mediocre:

He’s not fooling anyone

There was a caught

Aguwanyi….. over to you🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
Amya:
Ike effed up badly. I won't lie. I'm so disappointed. For someone that claimd he has a good read of the game, he's doing a terrible job at playing it!

What does he hope to achieve by provoking Baye into a strike. Will that improve his game or what? What kind of rubbish thought process is that? Does he think that's content or what people will like to watch?

He just shot himself in the foot. Anything he see, let him take.
He need a strike to push his Tupac style...🤣🤣🤣

Tupac wey no collect strike na Oluwole Tupac na..

Same thing I told you about him, he failed to grow after how many years..Others planned he webt and over execute..🤣🤣🤣

Common sense no dey common o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

It’s witchcraft that you would be disappointed your fave supports another you hate. That means you’ll actually live a sad life full on disappointments because everyone you love will throw their weight behind baye.

What are you saying though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Thank you Erica for supporting Illebaye!!

Same Erica that was mocking her before and was called to order
Hmmmm

Anywhere belle face

All we need is Baye to be fine ☹️☹️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You have a point!
I'm glad that people are coming to accept the inevitable. Ilebaye is naturally a rude, heartless psychopath. She is the type that could frame a guy for rape.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nobody is trying to wash down ike evil act. You calling others dumb is the actual dumb one if you can’t logically see things through. Every sane person in the house already analyze how the victim game would play in Ilebaye favour. Ike himself said he will do everything possible to sabotage mercy winning the show even if he had to die. See the buzz his last night action generated and the pity gathered? That right there is the deal.

Underestimate power of pity vote at your own peril!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
The way Baye dey take trend in the last few hours ,no be small thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
Eeghe:

What are you saying though

Lie you didn’t edit your post.

Your initial post said you were disappointed erica changed her mind about baye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
TheEnforcer:
The way Baye dey take trend in the last few hours ,no be small thing.

Winners trend till the last day
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seankhalifa: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
RawSex:
But it doesn't seem like a lot of people are voting for him.

He might make the bottom 3 this Sunday
no the nigga is actually gathering fan base... princess and uriel fans go dope small vote for am... even while with tbaj... he still have good tins with dem ladies
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bennytwin:
I learnt pere,kidd,Ike,etc discussed gettin baye one more strike.

But I dont think Pere knows it is Ike o. Maybe he thinks it is kidd.lol
Cos he told kidd,u r evil or smtn.

And he obviously wasnt happy abt the clothes stuff.

Ike went overboard wt the floor stuff.

Those saying biggie ought to cancel baye's strikes. As what? Lol
Baye has been getting on so many ppls bad sides. Pulling hair and getting physical wt housemates. Her strike stays.

Glad she didn't get one more. She should stay off provoking others as well.

Ike will get his strike, today or tmoro. So everyone should calm down.

Learnt mercy is planning to gv baye her third strike....the real "no matter what it takes" mercy is out.

Pls in all these,cee c supports baye.
Vote cee c next time she is up.

To think he was acting saint around Ilebaye , Doyin and CeeC when they were discussing it. I really want Biggie to play the clips, I’d focus on CeeC and Doyin facial expression realizing they were dialoging with the action villain grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SlimChay: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
Just my thought mehn.

My thought!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

Winners trend till the last day
Well there's an argument that her handler should have milked the situation. And even if the handler didn't try to milk the situation,the incident is still the topic of discussions every where on the internet. How debates going on haha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

Lie you didn’t edit your post.
Your initial post said you were disappointed erica changed her mind about baye

Someone distorted my post,
SMH
Check it again if you care to

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

She's a fluke.
Indeed. Tacha was strong but was disqualified.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
UncannyGenius:
I'm glad that people are coming to accept the inevitable. Ilebaye is naturally a rude, heartless psychopath. She is the type that could frame a guy for rape

Stop projecting yikes

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
SlimChay:

Truth is that,whether what he did was calculated or not. I can think of a thousand and one excuses to make for him. He is the one housemate that has suffered undeserved disrespect unprovokedly. I haven't even forgiven Angel and Ilebaye for the unwarranted disregard meted on Mercy's ex, and I'm not Ike nor am i in the house.

Yes, he was wrong by going too far, but the game is the game. Na clothes and panties e throway, e no spill blood. If 'Nigerian yoot' wanna give the money to a 22yrs old bratty human who will in turn, do like her cult-group leader for all the damaged women in our society, and still broke-shame men, call healthy hustling men unprintable names,smear their image and consider advocacy to prostitution a normal lifestyle women in our society should emulate, then they should hurry up. Because,for what it's worth, i prefer Ilebaye, CeeC or even a pretentious Alex to any of Mercy,Angel, and co.

That said, Ike might exude the disposition of one who reacts passively to things, a sanguine-ish' type of anger. I don't blame him anymore than i blame those gleefully implying that he needs a psychiatrist. These people see what he goes through, and expects him to react angrily.

He smiles and takes it warmly but it's not funny. The truth is that, Ike is was unwarrantedly diaregarded, he was bullied, and anybody who goes through such undeserved disrespect and passive aggression must react one way or the other. Only Tolanibaj shows him the kinda warm respect he deserves. And that is why he honoured her.
What is Ilebaye's crime towards Ike? Nobody has disrespected Ike in that house more than Mercy, Angel, and even some of the guys. Can he try what he did to Ilebaye's belongings with Mercy and Angel? I know Escobar has his supporters but let's be humans even if it's for once.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
mediocre:

You’re the only one who voted on this poll

dkm

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Eeghe:

Stop projecting yikes
If she could be a provocateur and play the victim card, don't you think she is capable of framing an innocent guy because he rejected her? 'Baddie' isn't innocent as you think.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
ChristoBam:

How many people voted?
Post the link, let's see it.

You must think people here are dumb 😂😂

Kwa kwa kwa cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
Eeghe:

Someone distorted my post,
SMH
Check it again if you care to

Sorry about that. I'm just seeing it now
Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
How can I wait for an inconsequential nonentity to drop result before I drop mine ?

Something I didn't know existed up until two days ago 😁🤣🤣🤣😭😭

The disgrace will be yours when
Ozo
Jeff
TBoss
Aren't jury members

And three housemates aren't evicted like your useless insider said 😁😁😁😁😭🤣

Poor destitute!!!

Something I can feed together with all the members of its extended family.

Will never quote you to make you relevant but I know you'll find your sub and collect it .

Hopeless, useless, pathetic idiotic nicompoop

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SlimChay: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Not watched in 2 days..

...I just dey see....they handed her the win...which win ? Na today them dey trigger pple for bbnaija...this is allstars o...no cheap win...so people go abandon their faves to prove what point....

Last 2 standing ...adekunle and ceec...anyone to take it between the two....I would prefer Adekunle tho .....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Indeed. Tacha was strong but was disqualified.

Acclaimed genius that goes about editing people's posts. You're a retard then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.