Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,962 members, 7,848,902 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1522076 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
Seems like Ade and Venita are not speaking
Please what happened between them?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
mediocre:

He’s not fooling anyone

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There was a caught 🤣🤣

Islanders and lies!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
Threebear:
How can I wait for an inconsequential nonentity to drop result before I drop mine ?

Something I didn't know existed up until two days ago 😁🤣🤣🤣😭😭

The disgrace will be yours when
Ozo
Jeff
TBoss
Aren't jury members

And three housemates aren't evicted like your useless insider said 😁😁😁😁😭🤣

Poor destitute!!!

Something I can feed together with all the members of its extended family.

Will never quote you to make you relevant but I know you'll find your sub and collect it .

Hopeless, useless, pathetic idiotic nicompoop

Shey them dey give dollars to best predictor ni? This violence can't be for nothing o.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
DaisyMellow:

If you really have the result, drop it. You don't have to wait for me to drop mine so you can copy.

When you post your result, I will confirm from my friend. If it's the same as mine, I will let everyone know, if not, I will still let everyone know and you will be disgraced on sunday.

Jobless fraud.

He will drop his guesswork as usual and tell his herd of cattle its "in no particular order".
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
scondy:
Not watched in 2 days..

...I just dey see....they handed her the win...which win ? Na today them dey trigger pple for bbnaija...this is allstars o...no cheap win...so people go abandon their faves to prove what point....

Last 2 standing ...adekunle and ceec...anyone to take it between the two....I would prefer Adekunle tho .....

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aremwayne: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Who are the bottom 3 this week
Threebear:
How can I wait for an inconsequential nonentity to drop result before I drop mine ?

Something I didn't know existed up until two days ago 😁🤣🤣🤣😭😭

The disgrace will be yours when
Ozo
Jeff
TBoss
Aren't jury members

And three housemates aren't evicted like your useless insider said 😁😁😁😁😭🤣

Poor destitute!!!

Something I can feed together with all the members of its extended family.

Will never quote you to make you relevant but I know you'll find your sub and collect it .

Hopeless, useless, pathetic idiotic nicompoop
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

Acclaimed genius that goes about editing people's posts. Please take it to easy
Well, I will consider 🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
ColdHunter:

He will drop his guesswork as usual and tell his herd of cattle its "in no particular order".
And you'll still consume it .

If something isn't your cup of tea why not keep it moving?

There are one million accounts here , you could easily ignore me like I constantly ignore you ....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

It’s witchcraft that you would be disappointed your fave supports another you hate. That means you’ll actually live a sad life full on disappointments because everyone you love will throw their weight behind baye.
Her comment was edited

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Same Erica that was mocking her before and was called to order
Hmmmm

Anywhere belle face

All we need is Baye to be fine ☹️☹️
Her sins are forgivengrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Threebear:

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭

Werey.....u and ur reverse psychology year in year out....ur posts are always a comic relief sha.
Keep om predicting ...at least 1 or 2 go tally as all of us expect base on wetin we know...

Shey baby has started crawling? Loool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Biko....does vpn not work for showmax or dstv stream ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kossyso:

What is Ilebaye's crime towards Ike? Nobody has disrespected Ike in that house more than Mercy, Angel, and even some of the guys. Can he try what he did to Ilebaye's belongings with Mercy and Angel? I know Escobar has his supporters but let's be humans even if it's for once.

Leave them.
It's targeted harassment.
He cannot do that to any male housemate
Even the coins he has been stealing are from female housemates.

All these ones that are saying baye is rude, in real life if a person younger than me was rude to me, I'll ignore or if e pain me well well, I'll talk back.
Plotting and being happy her clothes were discarded is misplaced victory.

They know she's strong and on 2strikes so they want to get her disqualified. At least that's Ike's idea

Seyi and co just hate her

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
UncannyGenius:
If she could be a provocateur and play the victim card, don't you think she is capable of framing an innocent guy because he rejected her? 'Baddie' isn't innocent as you think.

You are really projecting and it is weird, and wrong.
Resttt

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Okite15(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Threebear:
Omo !

Ilebaye might win with Efe's gap at this point 😁😁😁😁🤣

The whole Nigeria dey arise for her .

Even my boyfriend that doesn't watch bbnaija is asking me to teach him how to vote , so he can vote Ilebaye

Or Laycon's percentage.
They've not seen anything cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Uwosom:
Seems like Ade and Venita are not speaking
Please what happened between them?
They had issues and venita was insulting him this morning
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bottom 4 coming shortly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Eeghe:

You are really projecting and it is weird, and wrong.
Resttt
You don't know who that girl is.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kossyso:

What is Ilebaye's crime towards Ike? Nobody has disrespected Ike in that house more than Mercy, Angel, and even some of the guys. Can he try what he did to Ilebaye's belongings with Mercy and Angel? I know Escobar has his supporters but let's be humans even if it's for once.
You are blessed!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
They had issues and venita was insulting him this morning

Venita is bad for adekunle. He shouldn't fall for that
She wants him to beg making him look like a fool.
People in love with each other especially early stages in a real relationship cannot behave this way.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

Acclaimed genius that goes about editing people's posts. You're a then
Please don’t wrestle with a pig.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

Leave them.
It's targeted harassment.
He cannot do that to any male housemate
Even the coins he has been stealing are from female housemates.

All these ones that are saying baye is rude, in real life if a person younger than me was rude to me, I'll ignore or if e pain me well well, I'll talk back.
Plotting and being happy her clothes were discarded is misplaced victory.

They know she's strong and on 2strikes so they want to get her disqualified. At least that's Ike's idea

Seyi and co just hate her

Isn't that what they have been doing all the while you were all arising for the bullshit? Tolanibaj talked back. Angel talked back. Ceec talked back. Venita talked back. Doyin talked back. Alex talked back. Neo talked back. Kidd talked back. Seyi talked back etc.

Only Ike has gone to steal her coins/scattered her clothes today.

This fact that she's got two strikes and should have been disqualified should tell you that she's no saint. None of them is a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Both of you are just yarning dust. Like three like daisy. If una wan drop anything please don’t tell us in no particular order, drop it as it is. Drop bottom 4 then top 3. Also kindly give us names of the jury.. make nobody wine person nipple for here.

Do that today before Saturday evening or Sunday morning when speculations would have been flying about them.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Munzy14:

Cc safarigirl come with your hillux and pack your sub ..😄😄😄

There is nothing wrong with Cross and I am not currently supporting Soma, so, I don't know what you lot are saying.

I will still support each of these men in their seasons, I honestly cannot be bothered because all the people coming at these men are easily worse than them.

Na because some of us no dey Big Brother house make us dey exaggerate, but if we said the rubbish we say here on television, we would all realise we are not better than these Housemates and should just enjoy the show.

Let anybody that wants to throw subs about throw the subs, I don't give a flying phuck. I never said I was a good person, so, you people's opinion of me is as worthless as 5 Naira.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Dsimmer:

Isn't that what they have been doing all these while, when you were all arising for the bullshit? Tolanibaj talked back. Angel talked back. Ceec talked back. Venita talked back. Doyin talked back. Alex talked back. Neo talked back. Kidd talked back. Seyi talked back etc.

Only Ike has gone to steal her coins/scattered her clothes today.

This fact that she's got two strikes and should have been disqualified should tell you that she's no saint. None of them is a saint.
I don’t think you’re okay.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Fairdamsel:

There was a caught

Aguwanyi….. over to you🤣🤣🤣🤣

How do I start explaining now..pls u people should leave me alone..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Let him be.
She should take your advice for her own good.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
Venita: Ilebaye is just playing hate and victim card, y’all are falling for it.

Soma: What if Ilebaye did it herself

I’ve always said that Venita is a beautiful nonsense!
Wasn’t she there laughing with Seyi when Ike carried out his evil act?
Make she no worry,her own time dey come!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
UncannyGenius:
She should take your advice for her own good.
Mental illness is real!
SMH 🤦‍♀️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I don’t think you’re okay.

You're the one not okay.

Someone who said she came with Tacha strategy is what you're arising for? Dey play.

Didn't she call Cross a dog sef?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Geezeem:

Am I supposed to pick the one that suits you and your fave? see me see local wahala oo
What's this?
I was responding to you in respect to people that watches the show but post biased update. Even tho I have fav but my update is always what I see on my screen not my interpretation of what I see... unlike some people here. Nobody is attacking you, we don grow pass that level abeg.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Aguwanyi:

How do I start explaining now..pls u people should leave me alone..

Was just pulling your legs

Oya, leave my Baye alone 😁😁

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.