Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489865 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Royalroz:
I think Uriel's crush is Neo, it had better not be him sha

She was referring to Adekunle. Haven't you notice when she was discussing about HOH with Big brother. She said she Adekunle is liberal minded, and she giggled.

But just keep observing and you'll see.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
COOL10:
Uriel said she's crushing on a particular guy in the house but that she won't say his name because she's older than him.

Whitemoney
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
LotaTee:
If your fave was entertaining, why did bandwagon not bandwagon for them? lipsrsealed
I did not have a fave in Lockdown.. And Laycon was not entertaining he just came up on stage with wirelamp light cloth and got people's attention. That same day "awafierce" was already trending all the influencers came out and we began to see Laycon, Laycon everywhere.
Drama and content was zero.
You all should be honest with yourselves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Threebear:

He's not coming.
He was in London the other day receiving his certificate for his master's program .
Within that time and now , when is he going to have the chance to quarantine.
He shouldn't oooo.....it is better that way.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Royalroz:
I wish biggie brings Amaka and Beauty the rest especially that phyna should remain in their respective homes.
What is Amaka doing in All Stars?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

I swear I don't want to say it since morning.

I don't even understand are facial color.....she just look weird I been think say nah my tv ooo

Guy, no let grammarchecker to catch you o grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
For those asking about the eviction jury

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

She was evicted unjustly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
Royalroz:
She was disqualified unjustly
I agree but this show is not for her.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
scondy:

We can like the two equally....caramel and chocolate........pere ...dark chocolate....adekunle...caramel.....

Both are gamers....game recognises game....even mercy na gamer....all 3 know wetin them dey do...na power play ...and Adekunle did not succumb...Good one....nothing bad with Mercy trying and Pere instigating ....120m is a huge deal

Ok ...cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I did not have a fave in Lockdown.. And Laycon was not entertaining he just came up on stage with wirelamp light cloth and got people's attention. That same day "awafierce" was already trending all the influencers came out and we began to see Laycon, Laycon everywhere.

You are 100% on point…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

The most overrated female housemate in BBNaija history. Few steps away from becoming a full blown dwarf. The yansh that sex deprived virgin boys were drooling over seems to have compressed. Face is nothing to write home about. And worse is she hardly smiles.

Nothing special about her physical appearance. Heck Alex even has a better body.
Nah, read this nonsense this morning and thought, didn't this goofy ass character blast someone for body shaming Mercy yesterday. Just didn't have time to dig.

Imagine the hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
Clement1111:
Good luck to those of you voting oo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
Cece dey talk say Adekunle winning HOH was humbling (in a positive way) cos it was like the most junior colleague winning over them the veterans.

Doyin affirms that she wasnt surprised by Kunle winning cos she experienced him just last year as a task demon. She and Princess also commend him for being very smart. Princess stresses that she was scared of him cos he already was intelligent and well put together and now that he said he wants to have fun this time around, he's bringing in another dimension that makes him the total package.

In all, very good PR for Deks courtesy of Cee-c, Doyin and Princess.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Clement1111:

Source? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy, no let grammarchecker to catch you o grin

That why is a faceless forum bruv.......makana(just see and pass any typo error)
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Source? undecided
I don't want to believe this.
If that info is true then that must be the most stupid idea among the stupid ideas from the organisers. tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
GIddem!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

I swear I don't want to say it since morning.

I don't even understand are facial color.....she just look weird I been think say nah my tv ooo

I don’t think you understood my post

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You just made yourself believe whatever you wanted to.
I don't even know what y'all tag as content when the biggest storyline in that house was about the guy.
Let's even talk about tasks. The Tomtom and Airtel 444 tasks remain one of the most iconic in BBN history.
When you've got bias, you see whatever you want to.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

What’s frogged eye Doyin doing in All Stars?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
can you see and hear what cee c ,doyin and princess are saying about king Adekunle.

Complete package of a Man

Just today alone almost every housemate have eulogies him.

We don't stan rubbish.

King for the money.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Good luck to those of you voting oo.
I stop voting in Bbtitans

My own is to watch this season......I won't spend a dime to vote or gift any of them this season

They are settled in life already
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
So this borite called Princess get mind to tell the whole world say na Bito make her comot early
that year grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Okpolo eye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Princess cake has arrived. At least her day is made.

Wayrayminit, will all these fanbases be outdoing themselves in contributions for the birthdays of these already made stars again?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I wonder cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Clement1111:

After person don suffer vote for housemate to get to final
Na 7 housemates go den vote winner. undecided
Big brother should be ready to vote for the housemates this season by himself then.
Unless 2 winners either whitemoney, mercy, phyna or laycon make up the top 2 non of the winners are smelling that money.
Whoever gets to the final with a winner.
Congratulations to the person.

Watch neo win then.
Best social game for the money.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
LotaTee:
If your fave was entertaining, why did bandwagon not bandwagon for them? lipsrsealed

Leave am make she dey watch back of tv. Laycon remains one of the worthy winners of the show

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Make Uriel better talk her crush make i scatter this place for this town criers….
Its not our fault that our King is a full doctor’s prescription..Everybody must crush

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
ChristoBam:

You just made yourself believe whatever you wanted to.
I don't even know what y'all tag as content when the biggest storyline in that house was about the guy.
Let's even talk about tasks. The Tomtom and Airtel 444 tasks remain one of the most iconic in BBN history.
When you've got bias, you see whatever you want to.
Please which content did you mention here?
Do you honestly believe that Laycon was entertaining?
I mean could you really sit down for hours to watch Laycon and you felt entertained?

God is wonderful. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
This birthday singing from all the housemates
together fit break biggie window grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.