Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1504997 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ashawo Cross, Boggie should bring Daniella for him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
PrincessEstates:

He’s welcome o. grin

Whitemoney die by that kitchen, and the kitchen dies by him. Make he cook beta egusi for those housemates, make dem forget the 120 million cheesy grin

It’s all Light & Love, topped up with good home cooking from Whitemoney. cool

Who deeeeeyyyyyyyyy...
For this show??

Kitchen strategy won't work cus this isn't Nini and co who preferred a hot plate of Jollof Rice to winning the money

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

That is normal .......doesn't angel look older than her age.

Finishing secondary school in 2010 make alot of sense for him to be 28yrs.

Many people look way older than there age.

Finishing secondary school at 18 in 2010 will make him 31 this year…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Threebear:

I hope so.
120 million is not 10 naira, they must work for it 😁

But truthfully, has anyone that showed up in the second week ever won the show ?

Yes...BBN1
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

The guys content was zero.
Even Whitemoney was entertaining.
Na him situationship with Erica give am small content. Erica tried for him sha if not there woukd have been no memorable highlight from him aside awafierce.
Stop playing!
Laycon gave Erica visibility, Laycon made Erica in that show.
Laycon was already a star which Madam cvmbucket saw and decided to build her story around him.
Erica needs to forever bow to her Lord Laycon, she should be grateful.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Clement1111:
This is the Adekunle I wanted to see in the level up house

Free spirited

If your way pleases the lord he will make your enemies sing your praise.

You like what you see bah.

King for the money.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Clement1111:

For this show??

Kitchen strategy won't work cus this isn't Nini and co who preferred a hot plate of Jollof Rice to winning the money

Wahaluhr cheesy

We shall see...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

If your way pleases the lord he will make your enemies sing your praise.

You like what you see bah.

King for the money.
From where to where,My guy

You better calm down
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Finishing secondary school at 18 in 2010 will make him 31 this year…

Who finishes secondary school 18yrs in king college??

Guy...... king college is for mostly rich folks children who start school early ooo.

Even me i finished secondary school 16yrs 2005.

Adekunle just has matured look.....he is 28yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin Did I win lottery? Biggie is just feeding me with Doyin and CeeC… kiss kiss

Thank you Biggie…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

Guy...... king college is for most rich folks children who start school early ooo.

Kings college of today for rich men children? Hahaha you must be a villager grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
Clement1111:
Soma

You still didn't learn from your season cus all this gumbody will backfire ooo,Angel is unstable
did he not watch Sammy and the other guy who came in with Michael go bat-shit because of Angel? he's gonna learn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Kings college of today for rich men children? Hahaha you must be a villager grin

Who is talking about today.......ISL, kings college are school for the rich in the 2000's.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

Now i understand were the hate comes from.

Au Revoir
I don't hate him neither do I like Erica.
Laycon was boring and it is not hate.
You have nothing to defend your position.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
firJ:

Stop playing!
Laycon gave Erica visibility, Laycon made Erica in that show.
Laycon was already a star which Madam cvmbucket saw and decided to build her story around him.
Erica needs to forever bow to her Lord Laycon, she should be grateful.
Ok.
Laycon was boring nonetheless so maybe they were both boring.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
Uriel omo to shaun

No wonder kuku fans dey push am as her crush

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Titaniumental:
Kuku fans keep saying anything i mean just anything to make Pere look small and their fave bigger,lol

Una go explain tire grin

Very funny lots grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Who is talking about today.......ISL, kings college are school for the rich in the 2000's.......if you don't know you better mute londoner.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

Rape and disqualification incoming...

How did Cross survive SYE without sex for 3 months? He acts like someone that gets laid every goddamn day outside the house.

Very lively guy though.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

The guys content was zero.
Even Whitemoney was entertaining.
Na him situationship with Erica give am small content. Erica tried for him sha if not there woukd have been no memorable highlight from him aside awafierce.
Kwa kwa kwa
How can I ever forget awafierce?grin
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't hate him neither do I like Erica.
Laycon was boring and it is not hate.
You have nothing to defend your position.

I should defend after you clearly said you didn't realy watch cos of America elections??

See there nothing to defend......he won cos he was the star of that season.

He was underrated and he blew us away in term of intelligence, smartness and vibes.

Ozo even acknowledged it was only laycon who matched him intellectually.

Him getting the highest vote ever in BBN finale no be beans.....we don't expect everyone to like him but saying he was boring to watch is outright scandalous.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
I'm growing fond of Alex...her diligence needs to be compensated.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Threebear:

We women prefer dark skinned men ...
Men like Pére , Adekunle etc are my spec

You like dark skinned guys but bleach your kids cos you want light skinned kids ...Nigerian babes sha grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Clement1111:
Another Tall dark housemates named S to chop hot breakfast from Angel

Somgel to the moon😫😫😫

lipsrsealed angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

Guy...... king college is for mostly rich folks children who start school early ooo.

you dey whine yourself
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
you dey whine yourself
Did you finish secondary school 18yrs.

If you did what year and which school.

If you didn't.....then you are the one whinnying yourself.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
meobizy:
Geezeem, do quick and remember your password.

lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Please which content did you mention here?
Do you honestly believe that Laycon was entertaining?
I mean could you really sit down for hours to watch Laycon and you felt entertained?

God is wonderful. grin
Let me guess, every housemate you've supported at different editions has been in a stable-ish ship during their time in the house. OR the extreme ones like Tacha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
ThierryJay:
I'm growing fond of Alex...her diligence needs to be compensated.

The work she is putting in for this task is really good shocked. It will be a shame if they don’t win in the end…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
scondy:
Since they ve brought winners...I won't mind a layco and phyna thrown into the mix....let the house burn ....all entertainment ....even a shegz ...let's see how he wants to cap in the midst of plenty ijgb and real ballers ...loool

Free my boi ooooo grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

Rich kids? I thought Adekunle doesn't come from money
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:
I hope Pere is not trying to start kissing Mercy's behind o......

He can kiss it
My boi is playing for 120m
If ass kissing would get in closer why not?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.