Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466833 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:
For some weird reasons,I still want Ike in that house for one more week but Seyi and Tolani must go!!!
I want him for 4 more weeks!

More chaos pls grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:
For some weird reasons,I still want Ike in that house for one more week but Seyi and Tolani must go!!!
seconded

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2023
TheEnforcer:
The fact that all Venita keeps harping on Doyins ugliness , says a lot about her as a person. I mean she doesn't have any other thing so say than the fact that she is not beautiful? That's the lowest of the lows

It is funny
It is like someone being rich and insulting another for being poor
I have food, you have bitter nuts and so I am more valid
Venita is dragging God with her pretty horse face, lol
Why is she insecure in her looks to feel a need to attack one without?
BBJesu

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2023
OldBeer:
See all the girls looking fresh faced this midnight.
Only one still has makeup on and some people think that's a way to live.

Who are the people, pray tell?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2023
Twoclans:
I give whitemoney his respect and flowers for not joining those old useless male housemates in that conspiracy and nonsense.

WM doesn't fit in there
He wouldn't have been with them
White is not a crowd kind of person

He does better one on one with people

Enjoy his cooking and sleeping in peace

We will enjoy our evil ones

The saint went into an alliance with Mercy and failed, so now he is back to being saint Peter angry

🚶🚶🚶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Okite15(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2023
Pardon me awaits Ilebaye next week

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2023
OldBeer:
Anyway, thank you Riggie for scattering that Somgel ship.
I hope Angel has the sense to stay away

I hope it's scattered for real undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2023
RawSex:
Pere will lose a lot of fans this night I think

What do u think?

He will never loose his REAL fans
Na only Waka pass fans he will loose

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2023
Bottom barrel doyin defenders are here

They probably think they’re the best thing after sliced bread

Bunch of hypos , ugly assed hypos

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2023
kowema:

Do you know what she said when Neo expressed surprise at how she handled the situation?, She said she didn't want anyone to be hated because of her.
What a heart of gold!
We don't deserve Ilebaye in this nation.
Her heart should be in a Museum for all to see and behold. It's a marvel 😭😭😭
Oh chim o!!!!
Illebaye’s really an Angel in human form!
A light that shines in the dark(that house is full of DARKNESS)
See how she gave everyone around her a chance to shine
She didn’t Even curse her enemies or confront them!
She let their conscience do the work and she slept like a baby while her enemies remained restless!
I love her even more!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2023
Clement1111:
For those of you watching Love island

How possible is it that Scott Is currently a cast on the USA edition after being a cast in the UK edition

Love Island is all over my Twitter TL smh
I would rather have an arm pulled out of its socket, than watch it or Kardashians or Real Housewives, Bachelor etc- or even BB other continents, actually me watching them would be a never.
Loyal to BB in Africa, is me and I indulge 100/100
Then maybe music talent shows, some Survivor (just the episodes on 101) and that cooking thing- Chopped cos I looove food😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2023
Geezeem:

He will never loose his REAL fans
Na only Waka pass fans he will loose

Definitely!

Plastic emotional fans cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2023
Twoclans:
If this male housemates like they should plot from today until next year,this season belongs to a female.

Infact we want a female top 5.

Pere abeg get out.

Na eviction get you next week if you don't win head of house.

He’s going no where…. Cry more

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2023
Okite15:
Abeg we no want!

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Godoverevery:

I was against what Ike did since morning and even my fav got a stray bullet from me......for me there a limit to everything.

Am actually disappointed in seyi the more cos his one guy i personally hold in high esteem.....watching him try to justify Ike act this morning before cross really disgust me and I just dislike him immediately.

Ike is a lunatic.....he need alot of help psychologically.

Pere Is a confirm old fool

Kidd is just spoilt brat ......who is just trying to be what he is not.

Like I said in the morning.......anyone that support what Ike did need a brain re-evaluation.

As for soma.........he need special deliverance at prayer city.

Ilebaye can get all the pity in this world.......Adekunle is winning the 120mulla.

Goodnight islanders.....victory is ours for sure.

Cry more

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

So after all the insults on Ike,you still want him to stay

Wonderment
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2023
PNomsule:
Prior, I've been a fan of Kidds, but I'm afraid he's not a good soul in the final analysis. Imagine him accusing Ike. Stand for something my nigga!

Kidd really annoyed me.... the moment he went to meet Cross and Alex, I flipped channel
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SlimChay: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Xmen

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2023
Inner19:
God of mercy. I just came on Facebook just now and watched a post on how Big Brother replayed what Ike did to Ilebaye's on TV for them to watch. Blood!!!

And Seyi and Venita who are already so called Parents sat there and were enjoying the show.

If Seyi is your Father and Venita is your Mother in this life ehn, I feel very sad for you. Just start doing prayer and fasting.

Especially that Venita who is a mother of 2 little girls. She watched someone do that to her fellow woman. I wonder how she would feel if someone did that to her girls?

To think these two people are already Parents in real life is heartbreaking and a big disgrace.

All for what? What they forget is that there is life after the show. Ilebaye will not forget.

Kiddwaya did his own yesterday and enjoyed it. Tomorrow they would say it's a game.

I feel for Ilebaye right now.

I watch big brother becos it teaches me alot about life and I will end by saying this.

If u have someone like Pere, Ike and Kiddwaya as your friend in real life ehn, just better watch your back. Especially that Pere. His heart is as black as his face.

They are showing the world their true personalities and the internet never forgets.

These many likes and Doyin who experienced Seyi’s generational taunts must not feel this way?
She has no right to call out Venita too?
Some even laugh at the thought of her having boyfriends?
We shall be all right, all rich and beautiful people that we are👌🏿

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adeyinkarola: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2023
dgudlyf:
No you are not tired cos the pity party is likely to win cos she d main character in of d show ......Your fav dats not using pity...Tell us his///her contribution

Biggie is my fave. shocked kiss

She’s not winning. One more strike and she’s out like puff puff puff!🤭

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2023
RawSex:
I want him for 4 more weeks!

More chaos pls grin
He won’t be able to do much and he won’t survive his next eviction…that’s if he survives tomorrowgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2023
Okite15:
That's one of the surest things apart from Doyin daily make up cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2023
Clement1111:

Nothing do patriots

We stand harder with the general,forget Nairaland noise

We dey kampe! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2023
Inner19:
I also watched Doyin stand up for Ilebaye tonight.

Same thing she did yesterday after Kidd disgraced himself after their task.

This Evening, I was doing some stuffs and I remembered Doyin and I said to myself..."Doyin is a good friend".

Her type are rare.

If u have someone like Doyin as your friend in this life ehn, please hold the person tight.

A friend that will stick with up through thick and thin. A Friend that will stand up and speak up for you when the world has drain all the strength left in u.
May God bless Doyin.
Let me go and follow her on Social Media.

I mean this without any form of disrespect, can I buy you lunch today? Or data?
Do let me know, okay?
This made me tear up some

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2023
DoubleeDee:

She's either an unrighteous repentant sinner or a righteous unrepentant sinner, take your pick grin
Lol…She’s a hypocrite and a fake daughter of Zion!grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Trustmea: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2023
Threebear:

This is a big lie .
CeeC isn't into runs .
She's one of the ex housemates that don't do runs at all at all .

And CeeC and Mercy aren't close friends in real life sef
Ceec doesn't look like someone who is into runs, though they no dey write am for face lol. But I smell runz gals afar
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2023
Who Mercy de follow shout abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adeyinkarola: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2023
Geezeem:

I feel you

kiss wink
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2023
Eeghe:

Now I know what the problem is shocked
Shipping is dangerous and causes serious delusions
I have been there and I would know, but I don’t live there anymore
Heal dear, shipping is a pill
If you would be honest about this sha , this is why you hate her- you see her the way I saw my shipping threats too- Anto for one, even Nengi, lol!

Just heal, or not undecided
I’m sorry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2023
SlimChay:

My take exactly. Lol 😆

But what did people expect from our resident Gangster with a 'G' ? Didn't they know he is our Gee for life, like what the Generation X can't relate to, yet they claim genZs are baddest lol

Ike ego. I love your 'evil' ways o without a heart.

Talking about hearts, some people have started to be fooled by the clever by half ways of some of these housemates who are only playing to the gallery for the camera and draw closeness to Ilebaye,whom they think the "people" love, just so they can tap into the "grace". Angel is now known as one with a good heart? Knowing how ironically hypocritical our ways are, maybe I'd have believed she does if her name was Demon' not Angel 😆

By this time next week, a lot of narratives will change on the show

You just wait grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2023
Sanqa:
Most people that are angry at Baye "pity" strategy are those that were seeing their faves as winners grin. Serves them right. What if it's her strategy? What's wrong with that, does your fave not have a strategy?
Same as those hating on Alex grin She is not going to play your fave's strategy or the one that favors your fave. She is Alex and she will play Alex. If she chooses to be friendly to all, to laugh and cry right through the show she should. If it works for her (and it does), so be it.
Don't be angry at those whose strategy is working, be angry at your fave for bringing an over-used strategy to all stars.
Exactly.
Hate the game not the player.
Their faves were banking on huge fanbase and vibes. Ilebaye came in and used the so called O.Gs to play her game. They didn't find out early and now it's too late. It will take a miracle for her not to win.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2023
Sanqa:
"You are a mother of two daughters"
Where is the lie?
Where is the insult? grin
Doyin said nothing wrong and everything Venita said about her is true!
Venita-100
Doyin-40

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.