Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500088 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2023
kowema:

A very sick irritant.
He doesn't know how to do evil and get away with which is supposed to be the thrill.
That's why I'd pick Ike over a Military Pere, now 2iC to a civilian
I’m sure he’s dealing with midlife crisis cos he hasn’t achieved anything good in his life asides going for BBN twice
To add salt to his injury,no one gives a Bleep about him or his old age!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2023
Venita mouth bad sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2023
Rahkman:
Omo ppl don dey give up ooo I don't see ceec fans again even mercy fans adekunle fans wey get this thread don give up .....omo grin bandwangonism no good ooo,, like play like play show don end grin
Last week was Pere and Adekunle fans taking over the thread. This week is you people's turn. Na turn by turn. Enjoy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2023
Eeghe:

I love how you love me (in Kidd’s voice)
wink cheesy
You know I do my beautiful Mily 😍😍😍🥰🥰

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2023
Venita drag the lizard

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

When he leaves that house and ends up without any endorsements from any reputable brand,I hope you’d still be there to hail him
Brands go with a housemate who is making twitter trends..

Leave all this narratives..Ike has earned a place in the BBN hall of fame..He will still get his endorsements if need be.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2023
Munzy14:

Leave all this narratives..Ike has earned a place in the BBN hall of fame..He will still get his endorsements if need be.
Don't mind dem. They all said worse than this about Tacha and Erica
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2023
OldBeer:
Last week was Pere and Adekunle fans taking over the thread. This week is you people's turn. Na turn by turn. Enjoy
I no be ilebaye fan oo Infact I still doubt she will win but she will might go far ,only that I noticed everywhere don cold most ppl don dey give up
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2023
Pere is looking for a way to justify his actions that is why he keeps saying Ilebaye insulted him. When he was planning same for Ceec and Alex, what did Alex do to him? Nothing!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2023
Venita-rodo activated. Drag opolo eyes for me abeg.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2023
Twoclans:

Tohhhhh shebi I just said this.Pere should be a villian to the big girls honestly he will have my votes 100%.I hate cowards.

And as for that biggies parrot ,he should say the things Mercy said about Ike not cleaning his bum bum I want to know what is more evil between the things illebaye has said and coming on national tv to wash down an ex the way she did.As for that 1% housemate honestly I have no words for him because all biggie needs to do is to evict three people tomorrow and we are good.
God bless you!
What Mercy said about Ike was very bad!
She even went as far as flirting with Kidd in his presence yet nobody is dragging her for doing such evil!
Na Illebaye be their problem
I really wish that biggy would evict 3 and Seyi must be included!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2023
You want to try a warri girl

You never see anything

Drag the dehydrated Okproko with wall gecko face and frog eyes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2023
Uwosom:
Pere is looking for a way to justify his actions that is why he keeps saying Ilebaye insulted him. When he was planning same for Ceec and Alex, what did Alex do to him? Nothing!
Don’t mind him.
Yet he kept calling her daughter and smiling with her!
Pere should be avoided at all cost!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2023
Mercy flirting with Kidd in front of Ike is bad ?

Nobody told me they’re dating o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2023
Doyin and Venita, I like what I'm seeing this morning, continue guys, the sky is your limit 💃💃💃

This is the type of content that gets me aroused

Fight for me bitches
Cuss yourselves out for me bitches

💃💃💃

The content I signed up for

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2023
livelymatilda:

Dont try to play smart abeg.

Was that all she said about her kids?
If you didn't watch, better go and search for the video before you disgrace yourself here.

I know some of you will just watch short clips on social media and run to Nairaland to form BBN baddoo.

Go and watch it again and listen well (that is if you are not pretending) to hear what she said concerning their kids
I NEVER write about what I didn't watch. Never grin
Doyin didn't insult Venita at all. She mentioned her children, didn't say anything about those children. Unless you heard something and I know you didn't, you would have mentioned it by now. I'm not going to join a hate-doyin bandwagon to please you. I will say what I see at any moment, it may not sit well with you but frankly I don't care grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2023
Geezeem:

I don't care undecided
fixed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2023
Munzy14:

Kwa kwa kwa
You are funny I swear!
Ike couldn’t get any tangible endorsement when he shipped with Mercy.Is it now that he showed how evil he is that he will thrive outside?
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

Doyin and Venita, I like what I'm seeing this morning, continue guys, the sky is your limit 💃💃💃

This is the type of content that gets me aroused

Fight for me bitches
Cuss yourselves out for me bitches

💃💃💃

The content I signed up for

I want Venita to expose Doyin to Illebaye once and for all!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2023
Amya:

You people are making it seem that insult is some great thing.

No they can insult me and if they can, best do that behind my back.

God forbid a kid like illebaye insults me and I let it go. God forbid it!

It's one of those things I can't even comprehend ever happening to me.

And what if it happens, you'll drop the person dead? grin grin

Aunty/Uncle, the best you'll do if a younger person insults you is to breath in and out, worse you beat am...

While you leave with the pain for the rest of your life....

I say it again....Nobody is above insult .....

By the way , you dey craze sef, I'm in my house, come and beat me grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Mercy will do anything to trend now.grin

Tatiana, hope Mercy is not living rent free in your mind, because this your obsession is becoming worrisome, please make sure you collect rent, na Mercy pack clothe, but na she be the demon, you have plenty permutations to tag her evil, kolework

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2023
Uwosom:

Pere don do Wetin e wan do so make una rest

Vote your Ilebaye to win the show

It’s not that deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2023
Threebear:

You know I do my beautiful Mily 😍😍😍🥰🥰

Lol, beautiful nonsense
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I want Venita to expose Doyin to Illebaye once and for all!

Tatiana sweets, abeg free Doyin, this Doyin might be anything you call her, but for standing up for our girl last night, I think she deserve some accolades from us...

Kindly give them to her.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

God bless you!
What Mercy said about Ike was very bad!
She even went as far as flirting with Kidd in his presence yet nobody is dragging her for doing such evil!
Na Illebaye be their problem
I really wish that biggy would evict 3 and Seyi must be included!

Because no one is playing the victim for them. You know what? No one cares if they all insulted themselves but wailing whenever Baye is being insulted by others whom she's insulted is stupid!

As a matter of fact, Baye has been a nuisance to almost everyone.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Pere keeps saying that illebaye disrespected and insulted him but why can’t he say the exact words she used?
Why didn’t he go after Venita who gave him proper washing and setting,yet he ignored her
Oh,na for illebaye body in dey exercise power!
Lmao!
My girl don suffer!
Pere is just talking to d viewers....he is trying hard to justify his action by lieing dat Ilebaye disrespect her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2023
Threebear:
Kim Oprah!!!!!!!!!! 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️
wetin do am?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2023
Trustmea:

Ceec doesn't look like someone who is into runs, though they no dey write am for face lol. But I smell runz gals afar
If na exam, you will get comfortable F.

Ceec is far away from Runz..That babe na Daddy's girl.. Spoilt brat..with a touch of over pampering from her Dad.

She is used to having as she want..That is why she is arrogant.

If na ashawo you dey talk, Mercy na Queen for that one...😄😄 You think enhancing her butt is for one man to Popori am for life?.

Others na Minions.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2023
Doyin pick the wrongest person to beef venita go torment her till death grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2023
I hate lazy People, they already have reasons to be dirty. Doyin is too lazy and I'm sure she would be soo dirty. Both Frood and Angel was calling her for house chores , the ugly idiot can't just move😏.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2023
SlimChay:

Even if people still wanna be stuck on his 'evil'

They should remember his season's theme. He wasn't locked down nor did any one leveled up to him. He should continue to Pepper-Dem for me o 😆

That is my own Double-wahala!!!
🤯🤯🤯

Wordplay at it finest,dammmmnnnn
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2023
Munzy14:

Bia Munzy what endorsements are you talking about ,abeg who will endorse that upper iweka tupac grin grin grin grin

I know I have no business with the lives of housemates once they leave my screen but I am not sure Ike got endorsements after shipping with mercy .Is it with his 1% he will get endorsements .

Chaiiiiiiiiiii.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.