Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499255 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2023
dgudlyf:
My babe sitting on top of trend table for d past 24hrs without doing much
If e easy,make their faves run am!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2023
EmmyCC:

I love WhiteMoney's energy this season he is mostly on his lane minding his business and avoiding unnecessary drama.

He didn't want to be on his lane initially, he wanted an alliance with Mercy, that one bailed out after 24 hours cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

So after all the insults on Ike,you still want him to stay

Wonderment
It still doesn’t change my feelings about him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SlimChay: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2023
Ok let him be.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2023
Clement1111:

Nope

Na the female fans dey ginger pass

If we can withstand the bullying tag during SYE season,this one is a small narrative for us to handle

Yes teamie!
We have swam 7 rivers before, this one na small pond grin

We move!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2023
Lauryn41:
Doyin left Ike and Pere to face Venita

Is it not madness to leave perpetrators of the act and face who was not even a party to that plan

You people put Venita in that house to babysit baye

Same Venita that prevented baye’s disqualification the day she fought with angel

Y’all must be mad in the head

I can imagine how hot your head was when you were typing this ....abeg easy ooooo, high blood pressure is real.... grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2023
Mercy will do anything to trend now.grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2023
ChristoBam:

You're making zero sense. The fight with CeeC was like in week 2, with both at fault. They made up immediately after and have become close. Even CeeC that never lets beef go forgot this one almost immediately.

[b]You just hate Ilebaye for whatever reason. [/b]There are so many people like you hiding under different excuses.

Ilebaye is fun
Kissed some housemates and her fellow HMs started hating - thirsty thirsty ho, etc (not thirsty maybe, replace it with the right one please)
There is no hint of manipulation about her
She did not even do one third of Angel’s shenanigans with men and they are all out for her head
They want to kill the youth in haaar
Her accent is also funny and sweet
Even when she lies to herself about not liking some guy(s) it is fun to watch

She has never sold a pity party
She was bullied on account of her age and BBN newbie status
She was messy and fun and not evil at all (she did wrong for not matching Doyin’s friendship energy is all, but her conscience came through and she told Biggie, and made good on their resolve?. She came to hug Doyin and since then is being true- even reprimanded her on occasions)
Why does/would anyone legit hate Ilebaye

Some people that shipped Uriel and Neo also hate haaar tongue
Shipping hate is not something to try and reason with sha
You all will heal

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2023
So whitemoney was telling Kidd last night that if illebaye survives eviction this week,she’ll be the winner of the show and Kidd couldn’t hide his jealousy!
Wow!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SlimChay: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2023
I know...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2023
Godoverevery:

I was against what Ike did since morning and even my fav got a stray bullet from me......for me there a limit to everything.

Am actually disappointed in seyi the more cos his one guy i personally hold in high esteem.....watching him try to justify Ike act this morning before cross really disgust me and I just dislike him immediately.

Ike is a lunatic.....he need alot of help psychologically.

Pere Is a confirm old fool

Kidd is just spoilt brat ......who is just trying to be what he is not.

Like I said in the morning.......anyone that support what Ike did need a brain re-evaluation.

As for soma.........he need special deliverance at prayer city.

Ilebaye can get all the pity in this world.......Adekunle is winning the 120mulla.

Goodnight islanders.....victory is ours for sure.

But you forgot to mention Baye the rude brat?

I already stated that those who took away Seyi and Kidd shouldn't have done such but should have allowed them to cuss at Baye while Baye was running her mouth against them.

Granted most of them knew about Ike's trashing Baye's clothing except Adekunle, Ceec, Alex, Cross, Doyin, Neo, Soma, Tolanibaj.

Rather than take away Seyi and Kidd, they should have simply allowed them to insult back when Baye was running her mouth against them but they rather took them away to go plot against Baye before Ike went to trash Baye's clothing, albeit Ike didn't tell anyone about his plan. He only said he would deal with Baye. Then they later saw him trashing her clothing and were laughing. They should have simply allowed Kidd and Seyi to cuss out when Baye was cussing, rather than take them away.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2023
SlimChay:

Even if people still wanna be stuck on his 'evil'

They should remember his season's theme. He wasn't locked down nor did any one leveled up to him. He should continue to Pepper-Dem for me o 😆

That is my own Double-wahala!!!

I like this! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2023
EmmyCC:

Eke can also mean gizzard.

Ndigbo kwenu
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2023
EmmyCC:

I love WhiteMoney's energy this season he is mostly on his lane minding his business and avoiding unnecessary drama.
And that's why he isn't in the top 5 😁

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023
OldBeer:
E be like say Somgel ship still dey sail o.
Soma just asked Angel what she wants to eat so he can make it for her and she too talk noodles with beef. undecided

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Sanqa:
The reason Venita was angry is because Doyin spoke the truth. She hit a nerve. I am sitting at home and when I saw her laughing at what Ike was doing my first thought was how can Venita (a loud mouth) not be bothered? Doesn't she realise it could be her child going through this? Many viewers thought like that. Just because Doyin is on TV she should not be thinking? Venita knows how she handled that situation was wrong, which is why she was ranting non-stop.
The truth will eat her up and she'll continue hating on Doyin because she knows she messed up, and not only because of that but because she can never claim "women supporting women" again.

📌📌📌

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

It still doesn’t change my feelings about him.

Tati leave Ike for me biko.
I can't hate that guy.
Lol.
He cracks me up everytime🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Mercy will do anything to trend now.grin
Your girl is winning but you're still obsessed with Mercy ..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

May God bless you with more wisdom to see where others are blind!!!
Doyin was more interested in hijacking Illebaye’s highlights than consoling and supporting her!
Even Venita pointed it out last night.
Alex cried because she thought Ike would be disqualified,not because of the wickedness he committed against Illebaye.She was later caught badmouthing Illebaye that same night!
Cece normally na one man mopol,she no send anybody!
After they were through with her,they left her on her own like a used tampon!
If not for Neo who came to carry her and cheer her up while washing her clothes and undies,she’d have been very sad and broken!
Neo earned my respect and I’ll give him all my votes for being a great friend to her!
As for mercy,the biggest snake and hypocrite in that house,I’m so happy that she’s beginning to expose herself by herself and her chances of winning is getting smaller by the day!
After she go carry bible dey read like better person!
Spits!
Neo is a great disappointment.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

So Doyin’s fetish
Wow!
I’m not surprised!

Same you said Venita is spiritually empty. So her words now count.
This wishy-washiness is not giving pliss
Nonsense, squared🙄

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Okite15(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:
So whitemoney was telling Kidd last night that if illebaye survives eviction this week,she’ll be the winner of the show and Kidd couldn’t hide his jealousy!
Wow!

I saw that too grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Unending wars words btw Venita & Doyin. 😂

😂 Venita in passing just told Ilebaye Doyin s*cked Cross's nxpple if she like make she nor use her oporlor.

Please can someone confirm this for me?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Where is that daisy goat abi cow that said ilebaye was bottom 4 😁

Tomorrow you and your useless insider will chop the biggest disgrace....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2023
My evil villians.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2023
Pere and Ike are 2 weyrey aswear!
The game needs them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2023
Eeghe:

Nonsense, squared🙄
I’m very sorry dear.please forgive me.🙏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

When he leaves that house and ends up without any endorsements from any reputable brand,I hope you’d still be there to hail him
Ike is not going anywhere

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2023
Eeghe:

Nonsense, squared🙄
She is though and that's why she never reaches her full potentials .

You on the other hand are strong spiritually but you don't acknowledge your roots, hence why you run into dangerous situations time and time again .

You should start paying libations to your ancestral roots .

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2023
Psychedelia:
Doyin don dey tell her usual lies again. Dey talk about her imaginary boyfriend.
E say na "the US one, they don't know about him".

Auntie, no dey cap that rubbish cap. THERE IS NO BOYFRIEND.
Your market no dey sell.
You are NOT in demand.

You dey here dey try run package with Community Pennis (Cross), but even that one no want you.

Damn.
Lol..

Listen to her talk about the Imaginary boyfriend was funny.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2023
Okite15:

I saw that too grin
Pere and Ike are still planning against Illebaye
Chai!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2023
Threebear:

Your girl is winning but you're still obsessed with Mercy ..
Lol…grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AAA593: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2023
Twoclans:
If this male housemates like they should plot from today until next year,this season belongs to a female.

Infact we want a female top 5.

Pere abeg get out.

Na eviction get you next week if you don't win head of house.
U no sabi watch big brother. Pere go be d last guy to leave that house.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.