Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1481619 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
Geezeem:

You are comparing a mother of two who is nearly Pere's age mate to your small brat that doesn't know her age mate?

Where in the world do people handle matters of equals the same way as that of subordinates?

Abi na cos na big brother show?

They are all equal in that house!
Anybody who’s looking for respect should go home!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Culer:
this is cringey tho
It wasn’t addressed to you!
Face your front!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

What did my baby do

She was your fave too? shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
If 3 people are leaving tomorrow, let be...
TOLANIBAJ
SEYI and anyone other guy.

If 2 people are to leave, let it be
TOLANIBAJ
SEYI

if 1 person is leaving it should be...
T O L A N I S E YI!!!

Copied

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I’ll apologize to her later cos I really messed up

Thank you Tati
Please do
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I’ll leave you in the hands of Islandersgrin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
Geezeem:

She was your fave too? shocked

Yes my beautiful chocolate goddess

Since she didn’t stay long , Nengi is the only female that gave me her vibes , that’s why I even stanned Nengi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
Eeghe:

shocked
Ohkay, I will
Cheers
Please forgive me 🙏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

They are all equal in that house!
Anybody who’s looking for respect should go home!

They are all equal now abi

I don’t want to hear you people shouting she’s a baby or she’s young when she bleeps up or when they treat her Bleep up

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=Geezeem post=125222424][/quote]
Agwunwayi please come and take care of this Adekunle hatergrin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:
TOLANIBAJ

TOLANIBAJ
SEYI

T O L A N I S E YI!!!

Copied

Tolanibaj dey make hair for everyone. Your rude brat should rather leave. She's got no use, even as the housemates want her to leave because of her provocation! If it's quarrel you wanna see on the show, the housemates quarrel even without the rude brat in the equation!

Anyway, I wanna watch Tolanibaj the party life tonight tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Sanqa:

Maybe I will personally see her for who she is when you tell me. What has she done? Although what happens outside the show does not concern me, what I know is that Alex had a relationship with Tobi AFTER THEIR SEASON. If Tobi and Ceec had had a relationship in the house maybe I would understand this snake thing.

Ceec and Tobi were in the courtship stage. I don't remember them even kissing. Ceec always talked about a strict father, cursed Tobi right through the season. Until they left the show Tobi,Alex and Miracle were just goofy friends and with Miracle in a ship, Tobi and Alex became closer. For a good 3/4 of the show Tobi and Ceec were not even talking. How then did she steal Tobi from Ceec?

As for Bambam and Teddy not inviting Alex, that ship was the only friends Ceec had in the house. They may have taken Ceec' side. Who knows and who cares. Should people not support her because of that? I still need someone to explain me what it is that Alex has done to Ceec or anyone.

I hope I never have to write an essay this long. I would never even read it if it was written by someone else grin. Sorry for typos cos right now I can't even be bothered to check 😱
Tell me more.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lauryn41:
You want to try a warri girl

You never see anything

Drag the dehydrated Okproko with wall gecko face and frog eyes

I no even do reach like this and your team members wan die for my mention
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

They are all equal now abi

I don’t want to hear you people shouting she’s a baby or she’s young when she bleeps up or when they treat her Bleep up
If she insults them,they should give it back to her…instead of stealing her coins,gossiping about her in their coven and doing disgusting things to get her disqualified!
Was it not Alex that insulted Pere openly this morning and all he could say was “are you done”?
Why didn’t he ask Illebaye if she’s done…that’s if she ever did!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
Dsimmer:

Tolanibaj dey make hair for everyone. Your rude brat should rather leave. She's got no use, even as the housemates want her to leave because of her provocation! If anyone wants to see any quarrel on the show, the housemates quarrel even without the rude brat in the equation!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
Geezeem:

I no even do reach like this and your team members wan die for my mention

You have been dragging Adekunle since level up

2 whole years , one person

Even satan dey rest 😁😑😑

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Agwunwayi please come and take care of this Adekunle hatergrin

You called and I have answered..
Who’s d modafucker..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
Dsimmer:

Tolanibaj dey make hair for everyone. Your rude brat should rather leave. She's got no use, even as the housemates want her to leave because of her provocation! If it's quarrel you wanna see on the show, the housemates quarrel even without the rude brat in the equation!

In addition, of course I no like Tolanibaj's possessive side and I hope she changes but no be Baye's clowns go dey talk nonsense. Baye who was calling Cross a dog, even when she claimed she was only having faun despite fighting with Ceec or getting angry at Tolanibaj unwarranted from the first day and had even nominated her for eviction whereas Tbaj didn't. Or the provocative brat who's fought with almost everyone.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Biggie when will you get some of this housemates off my screen sad angry

I am tired.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I’ll apologize to her later cos I really messed up

Are you apologizing because you are truly sorry or because your were caught and called out?
Mannerless kid.. Like Ilebaye, like you. Tueh

No wonder all your fave always get at least 2 strikes then end up with disqualification.

From Tacha.. To Erica to Beauty and now to Ilebaye.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
dgudlyf:
fixed

Please don't edit my post, I don't take lightly to it. Thank you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
livelymatilda:

Tell me more.
Ok, here we go grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
DaisyMellow:
It's funny how people still keep falling for the lies of the transgendered fraud Threebear.

The fool said she will drop bottom 4; it's been almost 48 hrs yet nothing has dropped.

The shameless idiot has come up with another lie cooked from her smelly ass that KimOprah, Omashola, Lucy and Khalid will be brought as housemates on Sunday.

Only an idiot will believe this nonsense.

Remember this is the same fool that said Mike and Phyna will be brought as housemates in the second week and people believed her.

I've confirmed from my friend and it's a lie. These housemates aren't coming on Sunday.

The earlier you guys realize that Threebear is a lying idiot with zero sources, the better for you.

That fraud of a thing is not a transgender, neither is he female . He is a boy.

Anyway, I am still waiting for his "bottom 3" so that I can quote it for markings tomorrow.

Wait first, you sef drop your own bottom 3/4..I want to also quote it for marking tomorrow night.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
What is wrong with both Doyin and Venita’s handlers..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
The handlers this season are bottom barrel
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Aguwanyi:
What is wrong with both Doyin and Venita’s handlers..

Wetin happen again
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

You have been dragging Adekunle since level up

2 whole years , one person

Even satan dey rest 😁😑😑

I meant the words you use...
And yes I've been dragging him since his season

I am no where near retirement grin

Just that he has become so invisible now, I want to let him remain there

No dragging material again

Venwitch is doing the lawd's work grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:
TOLANIBAJ

TOLANIBAJ
SEYI

T O L A N I S E YI!!!

Copied
Lame....Always copying dry jokes from twitter to play here. Same you will watch 5 seconds video and run here to spew trash.

If only you can beg Arouses to sub one month for you.

No wonder you are always here after the show has ended, ranting and even insulting yourself.. All alone,not even knowing that the show has ended since you watch and judge from short clips on twitter.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

Wetin happen again

Dem just dey fight for twitter…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yes my beautiful chocolate goddess

Since she didn’t stay long , Nengi is the only female that gave me her vibes , that’s why I even stanned Nengi

She was my love too
Her eviction pain me oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

See this one 😂

Na only man and fight full Baye's head but you've got the temerity to wail over Tbaj? Lol.

Like I said already, I don't like Tbaj's possessive side and I do hope she changes but no be Baye's clowns go dey talk BS where Tbaj dey. Pot! kettle! Not to mention her constant provocation which she's done to almost everyone on the show. She no get use. At least Tbaj dey make hair and life of the party.

If it's quarrel you wanna watch, the housemates have severally quarreled with one another, without Baye in the equation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.