Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1481571 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
Geezeem:

I meant the words you use...
grin

She actually looks like a wall gecko
Her eyes are 50 cm

Venita said she’s a dehydrated okporoko fish
Venita lives with and If she says so , it means she truly is
Who am I to dispute what Venita said

So where did I cross the line 😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lauryn41:
The handlers this season are bottom barrel

I swear….well apart from Adekunle’s handler..
He refused to give anyone engagement even when periwinkle handler wanted to start rubbish..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

They are all equal in that house!
Anybody who’s looking for respect should go home!
Big brother has always reiterated that to them in the house.Whether you are a previous winner or older does not matter.You are all on the same level in BBs house .Wetin dey do this Pere wey dey shout respect every time?He doesn't have any content to give this time,he thinks plotting will give content. Good riddance. And he dey kow tow to local Alex.Shey Alex no give am the insult of his life today?Why is he dealing brutally with Alex for such disrespect?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
OhBritannia:
Actually the introduction of new housemates is needed at this particular time to unbalanced the tension in the house.

If Kim opera comes atleast pere will finally see his spec because i know they are best of friends outside the house.
It doesn’t make sense halfway into the show. We all looked forward to it in the second week or at most the third. Sha, Naija once again.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Geezeem:

She was my love too
Her eviction pain me oooo
All your faves always get evicted no matter how strong they are.

Just look at Ike since you started stanning him

1..Ike,the only HOH to loose wager and respect.
2..Ike is now dancing at the bottom 3 week in, week out.
3..Ike got a strike.
4..No lady is looking at Ike in that house,.. Even Doyin of all people is insulting him anyhow.. Chai.
5...What next?

For the 1000000000034847376373th time, LEAVE IKE ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
Odogwu Whitemoney's group won. Yes!!! 🤠🤠

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
Aguwanyi:

You called and I have answered..
Who’s d modafucker..
Geezeem!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ok so Yeaterdays outburst brought back Adekunle and Venita, I can see they are now talking..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mhizdebs:

Alex fans una delu delu too much 😂😂
Wake up abeg
Ceec highlights doesn't revolve around Alex.
The question is

What is Alex content so far in the house

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
COOL10:
Odogwu Whitemoney's group won. Yes!!! 🤠🤠

Congrats to my nigga, Otamiemie!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
Dsimmer:

See this one 😂

Na only man and fight full Baye's head but you've got the temerity to wail over Tbaj? Lol.

Like I said already, I don't like Tbaj's possessive side and I do hope she changes but no be Baye's clowns go dey talk BS where Tbaj dey. Pot! kettle! Not to mention her constant provocation which she's done to almost everyone on the show. She no get use. At least Tbaj dey make hair and life of the party.

If it's quarrel you wanna watch, the housemates have severally quarreled with one another, without Baye in the equation.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

She actually looks like a wall gecko
Her eyes are 50 cm

Venita said she’s a dehydrated okporoko fish
Venita lives with and If she says so , it means she truly is
Who am I to dispute what Venita said

So where did I cross the line 😁

You didn’t cross the line my dear..
She looks like what would come out of the birth cavity of a wall gecko that successfully had a threesomeeee with an agama lizard and a baracunda fish..

I have tried to like that girl but I don’t see my self liking her anytime soon..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Dear Eghe,I’m so sorry I messed up
I’m deeply sorry for being unnecessarily rude to you.Please forgive me.
I’m so ashamed of myself and I don’t even recognize myself.
Once again,I apologize.🙏🙏🙏

Thank you Tati…and your apology is accepted♥️
We move

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
Beorn:

Congrats to my nigga, Otamiemie!!

Yes oo. Long may it continue 💪💪💪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
Geezeem:

Thank you Tati
Please do
smiley

kiss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mercy: Hassmets 😂🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Geezeem!grin

Geezeem come and answer ur call..
What did u say about Adekunlem..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Big brother has always reiterated that to them in the house.Whether you are a previous winner or older does not matter.You are all on the same level in BBs house .Wetin dey do this Pere wey dey shout respect every time?He doesn't have any content to give this time,he thinks plotting will give content. Good riddance. And he dey kow tow to local Alex.Shey Alex no give am the insult of his life today?Why is he dealing brutally with Alex for such disrespect?
Thank you dear!
If they think they’re too old to be disrespected,why can’t they just leave the house

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Amya:
The Ike that started wagala is busy cruising and enjoying himself.

Ike my guy!

We move! grin
🚶🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
Aguwanyi:

You didn’t cross the line my dear..
She looks like what would come out of the birth cavity of a wall gecko that successfully had a threesomeeee with an agama lizard and a baracunda fish..

I have tried to like that girl but I don’t see my self liking her anytime soon..
Faints!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
Amya:
I wonder how Alex will react when she finds out Pere plotted her demise.

She will cry and then crow grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Eeghe:

Thank you Tati…and your apology is accepted♥️
We move
Thank you so much.
I feel so relieved now.
May God bless you🙏

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
Geezeem:

She will cry and then crow grin
🤣🤣🤣 Pere is Amauche's nemesis. Amauche the black mamba

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Lmao!
Abeg no strangle am for me o!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
Amya:
Alex acts too sanctimonous. I no longer like her.

Anaconda

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
I’m enjoying the new illebayegrin
She’s mixing up with people and socializing…unlike before when she used to be Doyin’s puppet!grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Party with Alex in an hour

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Amya:
How did Alex finish Pere? when the only thing he said to her was "Are you done?" Only one word has her frothing at the mouth with Pere barely engaging her.
Alex is too pretentious and sanctimonous. I'm dropping her like a hot coal

After I wrecked the Pelex ship in my head days ago... I dropped her!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Thank you so much.
I feel so relieved now.
May God bless you🙏

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Hahahahahaha Pere instigator.

Pere to Kunle- I know who took your stew.

Kunle- I don’t want to know.

Pere and Kidd trying to push for Kunle to request for the name because it’s Alex according to Pere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.