Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1481935 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=Wotowotoman post=125223361][/quote]
Lol…we move!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=Geezeem post=125223323][/quote]

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Amillionnn:
Hahahahahaha Pere instigator.

Pere to Kunle- I know who took your stew.

Kunle- I don’t want to know.

Pere and Kidd trying to push for Kunle to request for the name because it’s Alex according to Pere.
Dem no Dey tire?grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Pere is trying to set Alex up.

E don vex.

Lol

Kunle said he is not interested in knowing who stole his stew. It’s in the past and he will find out when he is out and besides if it was recorded, they would have already dragged the person outside.

Kidd still trying to lure him into asking who it was .

Kidd- it’s someone you least expect. It’s a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Coldie:
Big brother needs to stop casting the housemates plans, he is making the house boring, they can't say their mind as they now know big brother will expose them

That's the show Nigerians want lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
These housemates though, you can never defend them.
I can’t believe Adekunle and Pere are now talking and making jokes.

I don’t trust those boys though, Pere and Kidd, na wahala dem Dey find for Adekunle to lash out at whoever took his stew but Adekunle chose not to know.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Amillionnn:
Hahahahahaha Pere instigator.

Pere to Kunle- I know who took your stew.

Kunle- I don’t want to know.

Pere and Kidd trying to push for Kunle to request for the name because it’s Alex according to Pere.
It was Neo and Pere o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Leave Pere. I was even getting confused when he mentioned Alex’s name. I know she added spice and stuff and ate but I know Pere was part of the crew that stole so I’m like what?

Tatiana4u:

It was Neo and Pere o

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I know the Big Brother idea originated from George Orwell's novel what I didn't know was that it was a caricature of Stalin. I need to read more.
Thanks for the info and I am a big hater of communism and Stalin but I didn't know this, anyway I am not a very good novel reader anyway.
Oh thanks for this. I will research more on this.

Every Russian intellect felt the same.

Stalin used the secret police and mass surveillance to monitor people. Hence the slogan "Big Brother is Watching You" by George Orwell.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Amya:

No be only. Saint mamba does not stand a chance.
Saint mamba...🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
adebayal:
I really don't understand how Nigerians watch this BBN of a show with so much emotions ..the thing is we are here judging them in the house mainwhle, some of us do worst things for mere change, even 2k geng self dey shout..
Lol ..this is 120 million at stake u shouldn't expect any morla behaviour from anyone.. ordinary local council election dey turn bloody even ordinary market woman dey try rip u if u loose guard..so let's enjoy the show and not ask any housemate to live a moral life which we ourselves don't portray in our daily life activities....
Enjoy the show let the players play the game.

This!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
safarigirl:
LMAO

I love a good bad guy. Play the wereys! Very easy bunch

Ike ego!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
PatientVulture:
I'm a fan of Pere on BBN , I acknowledge that some of his plans are plain stupid while some are just too evil , but it's not in Alex's place to chastise him .she is worse .

Periodt!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Apart from being in the kitchen, what else does this Otamieme bring to this show? 🤔

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Amillionnn:
Leave Pere. I was even getting confused when he mentioned Alex’s name. I know she added spice and stuff and ate but I know Pere was part of the crew that stole so I’m like what?

Pere should be ashamed of himself cos None of his evil plans has ever worked!
He thinks he’ll gain more fans by becoming a villain and causing chaos but he keeps disgracing himself and looking for respect,yet he doesn’t respect himself!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
I hope Alex does not have a breast slip with the gown she’s putting on for the party.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
carammel:
These housemates though, you can never defend them.
I can’t believe Adekunle and Pere are now talking and making jokes.

I don’t trust those boys though, Pere and Kidd, na wahala dem Dey find for Adekunle to lash out at whoever took his stew but Adekunle chose not to know.
It’s a confined space and one house where you cannot avoid certain people for too long.grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Look at this rejected sacrifice!
I’ve been ignoring your rubbish but if you don’t avoid me on this thread,I’ll sacrifice this moniker and deal with you!
Ode!
Comon getat!
Dem no born you well...jobless and Mannerless kid like you.

Sacrifice kee you there.

Like Baye, like her Mannerless ess minions

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
carammel:
Is Neo still in love with Vee.
He wished her happy birthday during the lush hair task at the arena and he asked housemates to shout happy birthday too which they did.

Someone mentioned here the other day that Neo might not get over Vee.
Now I am seeing it.
He cant, not when he is on camera, exactly same house he met her.

Feelings rekindled.

Except he meet that lady who will sweep him away.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
Venita with this type of healthy hair does not even need a wig, so beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
Amya:

Lauryn defending me! Ah. There's really no permanent enemy in this game oooo. grin grin

I was shocked too grin
But na so e suppose be
No permanent enemy or even permanent friend

Na only permanent interest suppose dey
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

It’s a confined space and one house where you cannot avoid certain people for too long.grin
It is quite surprising.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GeeM: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
Shaneroberts:
This thing we una dey do no good o! I still dey for page 1390 and tonight na party. Chi m!

jump to the current page
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Why am I so scared for Illebaye tonight
Chai!
God please protect my girl for me as I leave

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Rossycee:
Dj Wysei commissioner is the Dj for tonight. Party promises to be lit.

That girl too Sabi

The party go truly lit

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Munzy14:

He cant, not when he is on camera, exactly same house he met her.

Feelings rekindled.

Except he meet that lady who will sweep him away.
Considering that they were really close and they stayed together for a while after the house.
Their breakup was shocking to me.

Neo is now for the street though grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Apparently so.

And some viewers have been saying this is his game. A week ago, he told Mercy that Ilebaye wouldn't leave because people will pity her.

Seyi also said something along the lines of, "maybe all these things we're doing will make Ilebaye win."

Like I always say, you can either be a hero or be a villain....but either way, try to be memorable.

I love what Ike is doing. The same formula never fails, gullible viewers will always want to save someone, so, give them somebody to save.

Ike ego!!!
The boy sabi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Have the people with wicked attitudes won the show?

Who cares though?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Why am I so scared for Illebaye tonight
Chai!
God please protect my girl for me as I leave

Just be praying its not Gordon’s night..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Aguwanyi:

You didn’t cross the line my dear..
She looks like what would come out of the birth cavity of a wall gecko that successfully had a threesomeeee with an agama lizard and a baracunda fish..

I have tried to like that girl but I don’t see my self liking her anytime soon..

grin grin grin grin

Doyin at this point is the most hated HM in the history of BBN. All other fanbases hate her and drag her at will. I pity her stans sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
carammel:

Considering that they were really close and they stayed together for a while after the house.
Their breakup was shocking to me.

Neo is now for the street though grin
Neo was totally carried away by that relationship then..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
So Pere and Kidd are now bffs! Partners in crime kind of thing!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.