Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,386 members, 7,850,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1524897 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
See them dancing and gisting their wager away, Thursday no too far.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

Who is talking about today.......ISL, kings college are school for the rich in the 2000's.......if you don't know you better mute londoner.

Kings college stopped being a rich man’s school in the 80s. That’s why I said you must be a villager grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Olodo24:
Rich kids? I thought Adekunle doesn't come from money

I guess you don't know his story.

He from a rich home actually just that his parent got divorced and the whole shit that come with it.

He mostly says he disappointed in his pops and never wish to turn out like him.

Most of this guys ain't from poor home ooo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

I guess you don't know his story.

He from a rich home actually just that his parent got divorced and the whole shit that come with it.

He mostly says he disappointed in his pops and never wish to turn out like him.

Most of this guys ain't from poor home ooo.

What is rich to a villager is just middle class in the city lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Geezeem:

He can kiss it
My boi is playing for 120m
If ass kissing would get in closer why not?

It's not good for him, he is the "General" remember.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
ThierryJay:
I'm growing fond of Alex...her diligence needs to be compensated.
Me too...considering how I felt about her on DW lipsrsealed. She is really growing on me smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sirchiboy: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
DIARY SESSION WITH URIEL
BB: How are you feeling today?
URIEL: I'm happy. I miss you so much. 7 years. I'm in love with you.
BB: How do you feel to be back.
URIEL: Too proud of myself. I'm happy. Thank you for the opportunity.
Talk talk. Last time I was a mess. I was not confident. Today I can wear short Nikka.
I have 30 wigs. I love myself now.
I have to come out of my shelve. Wanna introduce.....
BB: Which housemate surprised you to be here again.
URIEL: WhiteMoney. We meet at the supermarket everyday. He is a busy guy so was wondering how he could make it here.
Mercy also. I'm surprised. We are yet to connect.
Seyi too. He snores like a trumpet
BB: You were asked to discuss your nominations. How did it go?
URIEL: I don't like it. Yesterday night I cried after the nomination, I am a thinker. This is no longer a holiday thing
BB: Who did you nominate and why?
URIEL: I nominated Doyin because she told me that her group wanted to nominate me but she told them not to if I will not nominate her.
BB: Who do you think will go home?
URIEL: Doyin, Ilebaye and maybe Princess.
If you evict me on Sunday, I will not leave. 25 ninjas will not be able to carry me, they will need acrobatics to carry me
BB: What's your take on the HOH
URIEL: I think he is doing well. He is smart.
BB: Anything
URIEL:Thank you for everything. Its a good second chance.
I'm in love with someone here
BB: Who?
URIEL: He is too young my age. I can't mention him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

kissing ass never makes anyone a winner.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Seyi - you no see cross workout today, e come be like say he dey para, ah ah bobo this your market, wetin you dey sell.

Venita - omo the boy go sabi work ooo.
Adekunle - he go sabi work.
Venita - with power, i feel sorry for who he is passionate about.
Adekunle - i feel sorry for who he's not passionate about.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
dominique:
See them dancing and gisting their wager away, Thursday no too far.

Hunger will be a good way to reset their "Celebrity" brains......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Kings college stopped being a rich man’s school in the 80s. That’s why I said you must be a villager grin

80's ......lmao.

Even me wey my papa try carry enter kings college nah ISL i later settle for.

Kings college wey be say you know how many recommendations letters from top people your parents go need submit with your application.

You are capping BS......clearly you know nothing about kings college.

You are capping rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
See as Uriel spoil her face with bleaching cream. E come be like say she get bad eczema embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Asabe4:
Me too...considering how I felt about her on DW lipsrsealed. She is really growing on me smiley

Her obsession with Leo killed her game, as she made Leo her oxygen, we only got to see her when Leo left......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
MamBi:

The work she is putting in for this task is really good shocked. It will be a shame if they don’t win in the end…

True. I just hope she doesnt overcomplicate the plot sha cos they are supposed to have started rehearsals by now but she's yet to finish.

If they lose wager Lambo will chew Deks alive lol.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

What is rich to a villager is just middle class in the city lipsrsealed

I can see you are a troll.

I don't engage dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Alex clocking Pere about been calculative.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
ItisHi:
kissing ass never makes anyone a winner.

The thing come shock me o, a whole Pere kissing ass, I never thought I would see that happen......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Is Pere liking Alex?

This kain tete a tete in baritone voice is hinting boy likes girl oh…. cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

I can see you are a troll.

I don't engage dunce.

Guy stop lying to your ancestors. You no go ISL. From the way you write, I sure say na public school for Bariga or Okokomaiko you go. All those schools wey English teacher go just dey tabon anyhow and una go dey hail am grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Alex should run away from Pere before we see another Leo scenario play out......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Alex should run away from Pere before we see another Leo scenario play out......

She’s clearly feeling the guy..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
MamBi:
Is Pere liking Alex?

This kain tete a tete in baritone voice is hinting boy likes girl oh…. cool

Baba was almost blushing while talking about Alex in his DS today.......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
MamBi:
grin Did I win lottery? Biggie is just feeding me with Doyin and CeeC… kiss kiss

Thank you Biggie…

Thanking Biggie for feeding you with poison...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy stop lying to your ancestors. You no go ISL. From the way you write, I sure say na public school for Bariga or Okokomaiko you go. All those schools wey English teacher go just dey tabon anyhow and una go dey hail am grin

Ok ooo......Au reviour

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

She’s clearly feeling the guy..

Well we are here for it, I just hope both don't ruin each others game.......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Updated list

Soma likes Angel

Uriel likes Soma

Mercy likes Angel

Ilebaye likes everything with a dick

Ike likes Mercy

Kiddwayya likes Mercy

Cross likes Angel

Ceecee likes Kiddwayya

Alex likes Pere

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Titaniumental:
Kuku fans have some shame,why are u guyz bundling ur borite on Uriel,cos she Said she is older than the guy?

Lol,there are so many guy wey she pass for age in that house make una relax

Una too dey seek attention for una fave

Its becoming worrisome at this point....the same way they went on mountain to get him to ship with Recheal (after baldie do am strong thing ) that failed...then they latched unto Danielle with all they had ....

They have started again oh

Isn't this bad for mental health? grin

Eish!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:
See as Uriel spoil her face with bleaching cream. E come be like say she get bad eczema embarassed

She looks like a 2 day old corpse.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pere:I will not be conspiring against any housemate except I have to, I want to keep my cards close to my chest, that for me is where I believe the game can be played too

General don talk

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
I think Pere is bored out of his mind in that house…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

He is a smart general if he gets closer to 120m

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pere's and Alex's chemistry ❤️

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.