Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467103 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Poor Ilebaye, she's now being raised by a single mum Alex😭

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Threebear:
As we await for the arrival of new housemates later on today rumoured to be : Kim Oprah, Omoshola, Khalid, Lucy Edet ....

Here are your top 8 this week in a particular order :
Ilebaye
Adekunle
CeeC
Whitemoney
Frodd
Angel
Pére
Venita

😁

I'll come back here after 9pm , you better give me my accolades this time 😁

And here are you bottomites in no particular order :
Soma
Neo
Kiddwaya
Ike
Seyi
Tolani Baj

Sense full your head like choco milo. You could have just posted only the bottom 4 if you had to use in no particular order. Imagine using that for a whole bottom 6 probably because you’re not sure who top who among your alleged bottomers. So anyone that eventually shows , you’d say I said so.

Sodiq Threebear grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
OhBritannia:
This obsession of pere from Alex is getting too much.

Alex uses every opportunity to talk about pere.

The man told you he likes you, you were forming miss India and now that he has moved on, you have now become restless 😬.

what goes round comes around grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Coldie:

Seriously use ur IQ small and analyze what u urself are saying.
Mercy and Whitemoney won bbnaija, apart from winning over 100m worth of gifts and cash. Winning bbnaija comes with other perks.
If mercy and Whitemoney are saying bbnaija made them what they are it's understandable.

But what made you attach the statement to frodd, yes bbnaija helped frodd, before bbnaija he used to be an online beggar, which means his networth was in thousands, he did not win the show but let's give him benefits of doubt that he won money during it, which we know say no reach #8m.
If u add endorsements and appearance his networth is max #10m.

Person way u say rich yet went to apply for a job as a club manager, person u say rich lives in a rented apartment in Lagos with his wife, person u say rich na one car him get.

What's ur definition of rich abeg?

Make your research before posting shit

Una go just dey type rubbish out of your head without proper research

Now listen...

Frodd has HIS OWN HOUSE as in bought and fully paid

He even threw a house warming party where celebrities and ex bbn housemates attended

Frodd has MULTIPLE LUXURY CARS: this was also shown in Same house warming party where his guests were hyping his garage outside the house and he was just saying na God

So where did you get your info of rented apartment and one car?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Before we pity Seyi’s wife,here’s a clip of her saying that Tacha is not Seyi’s kind of woman.Meanwhile Seyi was lusting after Tacha o!
This was after he came out of the house and doing media rounds and all the questions he was asked was about Tacha!
SMH
Let her enjoy her trophy!
https://twitter.com/empirellatino/status/1693216972022989041?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

See Frodd before he got fat 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
You are soooo fake 😢
Byeeee
Let me remind you that Ike can never win a bbn show.
You just wasted your stan

Ike and Pere should go for "Survivor Nigeria", that's where they are needed. This is big brother Naija!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Coldie:

Seriously use ur IQ small and analyze what u urself are saying.
Mercy and Whitemoney won bbnaija, apart from winning over 100m worth of gifts and cash. Winning bbnaija comes with other perks.
If mercy and Whitemoney are saying bbnaija made them what they are it's understandable.

But what made you attach the statement to frodd, yes bbnaija helped frodd, before bbnaija he used to be an online beggar, which means his networth was in thousands, he did not win the show but let's give him benefits of doubt that he won money during it, which we know say no reach #8m.
If u add endorsements and appearance his networth is max #10m.

Person way u say rich yet went to apply for a job as a club manager, person u say rich lives in a rented apartment in Lagos with his wife, person u say rich na one car him get.

What's ur definition of rich abeg?

Being a club manger comes with lots of benefits
1.You meets lots of big people that give u money every friday

2. You love-vendor bbn boys/girls to politicians ,big men /women and make lots of money in return

3.frod is a club manager to not just any club o (cubana chief priest was once a club manager under Obi cubana look at him now )

Nobody should come for me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
Sanqa:

This is another lie. Alex said since Pere wanted something with her, she can't even be friends with him because of the way he moves, he can't be in her circle. She said you don't act like that towards people you claim to be your friends . She said this to Pere too. She even narrated how close she was with Miracle and Tobi even after the show. None of them would say anything bad about the other. She would have had that friend if Prince was in the house.
I'm surprised why people still think Alex wants Pere, that he has moved on. Moved on to what? The person that said it's Alex or no one? If Alex wants Pere she can get him by just snapping her fingers.
I don't care if people don't like her, it's to be expected they have their faves. But to lie on top of her, twist everything she says? I will be here to correct whatever wrong is being said about her.
I'm beginning to think she's a threat to your faves, why else would people be acting like this.
She was so close and she slept with him as per bestie

Your Alex is irrelevant in the scheme of things tbh,she is not even a contender for the money or has any tangible storyline for her to be a threat

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Titaniumental:
Doyin loyalty to Ilebaye>>>> Mamba fake care

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
ThunderSwitch:
In summary Kidd has the best heart amongst the other bad boys😎

Lol, i actually like Kidd and felt really bad when he was evicted knowing i voted him. But this All Stars Kidd get as e be. I like how he's handling Doyin's stupidity knowing she really wants him for something he's not available for. He should just lay off Ike, and i appreciate that he's man enough to apologize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Mercy and co told Doyin that she's lucky now Venita is calm, but Venita of then would've make her life unbearable in that house.

They said during Pepper them, Venita tormented one housemate to the extent he had to knell and thank God when he was finally evicted.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Saint mamba the self righteous, at it again.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nhazeru:

I don't want them to leave. I'd rather Tolani and Soma leaves. grin

This would be very good for my viewing pressure - just perfekkt lipsrsealed
But, Soma got a lot of votes this week and so, I will manage Seyi being evicted
Then again, I want PDG to have one person down
I just need at least two people gone- 3 would be ideal.
I am a mess
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
By they way the chat with Cross started by Alex telling him that Pere told her that he asked biggy something about things that have to be done to win that saloon money that is won at the end of the show. I didn't get what exactly it is that he asked biggy about. Pere told her that biggy told him specifically that that particular thing does not count. Later she found out it was a lie. She is angry about that. Cross was shocked about this too.

Ok they are talking again I need to be able to defend the new lies let me watch grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

My only annoyance is that people would think she’s fighting for Illebaye,not knowing that she’s suffering from heartbreak!grin
lmao 🤣.
Her game has been clocked😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
I don't even like Ike but for the vawulence he's bringing. I need the jury to save him tonight.

Tolani and Seyi can fvck off for all I care. They've overstayed their welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
You are soooo fake 😢
Byeeee
Let me remind you that Ike can never win a bbn show.
You just wasted your stan

You need to realize that while all of us hope our faves win the show, not all of us support HMs simply because they stand a higher chance of winning. We just support a HM simply because we love them and connect with them for whatever reason. He's not wasting not his stan you're just narrow minded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Clement1111:

She was so close and she slept with him as per bestie

Your Alex is irrelevant in the scheme of things tbh,she is not even a contender for the money or has any tangible storyline for her to be a threat

Your fave will win the money, why bother about Alex and who she sleeps with?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Sanqa:

I knew someone would say something like this.
Let me wait a little bit and see what others will say grin I'm just lazy to write what happened. When the lies pile up I'll be back to update what happened, how it started and how it ended.

Oya, update it now. The "lies" has piled up. 🌚
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
So they could not make a thread about the Women's World cup final and take to front page?

Omo this forum. lipsrsealed

Anyway, Congratulations Spain.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by pocohantas(f): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
So they could not make a thread about the Women's World cup final and take to front page?

Omo this forum. lipsrsealed

Anyway, Congratulations Spain.

You can make one and tag the mods.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
safarigirl:

He no fit

His best position is third place and this is if she leaves. You people must think Mercy Eke came to that house to count beans. If you know the machinery she has employed to win, una go cut cap for anybody wey fit shift her from #1, talk less Top 2.

We watch .... Adekunle 3rd position 😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Beorn:

I don't even understand what the moniker is trying to whitewash
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
Munzy14:

If you run a club with better package and lifestyle you make at least 1/3 of that in a month, which fades after the first few months it started..

But saying frodd wey just enter the bizness yesterday make such, is a total fallacy..

That means people like Pretty mike, shina peller, quinci nipon, CP and of course baba of them all Obi cubana go don dey make 200m everymonth considering his scattered business in all life bubbling state..

Even cross own a Hotel in Owerri.

Seyi should just rest with all this shalaye on top frodd new business.. cheesy
Na who no know how far, them go bobo.

Guy, na only you know what’s up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Pere is not using his head how can Kidd want to promote his business and IIebaye will agree to it

Even Ilebaye admitted to this…she agreed to it..she just didn’t like the way Kidd went about it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Titaniumental:
I’m no longer comfortable with all these daddy and mummy she’s doing in that house Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wotowotoman:

See Frodd before he got fat 😂
Lolgrin
He wasn’t even attractive to anyone except Venita that was looking for a guy to ruin!grin
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Beorn:

Done that .
Now waiting for more about Tolani.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
PegasusSolid:

You see that Frodd matter? Just forget, he's in serious money. He and Mercy in particular are in money, but they and Whitemoney both admit that BBNaija had a hand in making them who they are today, so they owe a very deep gratitude to the brand. They're big, but they still remember that BBNaija kinda made them that way.

What's with all this "rich"," rich","rich " nonsense ! Where is it even coming from ? Are guys this poor that every average person looks like a Dangote or Otedola to you ? Frood is rich,Mercy is rich,blah,blah, blah,where are all these cretins creeping out from sef ?! Mtchew, every hustler is now "in serious money",arrant nonsense !ⁿ

Perhaps,Frood and Mercy are the richest persons in their respective villages and if that is the case,it shows how poor their village people must be ! Are you from any of their villages ? Pls,take that nonsense "Frood is rich" to your village;it's so annoying,kiddo !

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Avedonn:
Mercy and co told Doyin that she's lucky now Venita is calm, but Venita of then would've make her life unbearable in that house.

They said during Pepper them, Venita tormented one housemate to the extent he had to knell and thank God when he was finally evicted.
I think she’s referring to Gidoni but it was khaffi who made Gidoni to kneel down and thank God for his eviction cos he was tired of her insatiable appetite for sexgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Altrarecords:

Oga don't mention venita

Venita is one of the most active people in that house both in tasks fights and ships... She's literally everywhere

She's a top 3 housemate in terms of entertainment value she has brought this season

This is not an activity show though
I would take ten females with TBaj’s “boring”personality over one Venita, myself. I am not entertained at all by Venita.
I also do not mind borites if I like their personalities …

I am not calling for Venita’s eviction though cos I know it would be futile😭

I actually kinda like TBaj but I do hate her thirsty heifer behavior around Neo, and her pickme game with the guys. And need her out for a selfish viewing reason lipsrsealed
I choose her any day over the “entertaining” Venita
Her face also looks like mine, lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.