Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501871 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Coldie:

There's a reason she's behaving somehow, making peace with everyone, always advising everybody loudly so the cameras will see her and the mic will hear her, even going as far as making peace with Alex.

Her strategy is working, whats remaining is for maybe one person to carry her clothes and throw into the swimming pool so the public would start pitying her as that's how u win bbnaija lol
Even all of that would not guarantee her a win but that one of clothes being vandalized has really propelled Ilebaye. I mean a lot of people who don't watch big brother have stated that for that reason, they are now watching and must make sure that Ilebaye wins because of that lol .Emotional Wives have narrated the issue to their various husband's and impressed upon them the need to now start supporting Baye because of that issue, and they have gotten their support now.Let alone regular viewers.i mean this is amazing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
OhBritannia:
lmao 🤣.
Her game has been clocked😁
Yes o!
Mummy in the deepest mud!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Coldie:
People asking what contents the guys have brought to the house open and see:
https://twitter.com/TheSabiRadio/status/1693050014619082952?t=K69QI_SykyFg95eXpm90Dw&s=19

https://twitter.com/AssistantEbukaa/status/1693046767778971694?t=JE3AAy8xXdG9uxytDgpglw&s=19

The list goes on.

People who watched this moments live felt sm kind of buzz in them that increased their interest in the show.

But whenever the girls they are campaigning for to win highlights are brought up it's always about gossip quarrel or toxicity.

Why?
See as My Kidd destroy both Cross and his kpako glasses😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
I don't even like Ike but for the vawulence he's bringing. I need the jury to save him tonight.

Tolani and Seyi can fvck off for all I care. They've overstayed their welcome.
I don’t think any member of the jury would be so dumb to save Seyi this night!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Amya:
Does Alex really think she can break Cross and Pere up? Trying to poison his mind against Pere. 2yrs + friendship. She's not a very smart girl.

A teenage side chick can wreck a 40 yr old marriage lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
So they could not make a thread about the Women's World cup final and take to front page?

Omo this forum. lipsrsealed

Anyway, Congratulations Spain.
Nigeria is out of the competition
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
The money is PURE WHITE

EGO OYIBO 1 remains the messi of BBN

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY 💰💰💰

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
So they could not make a thread about the Women's World cup final and take to front page?

Omo this forum. lipsrsealed

Anyway, Congratulations Spain.

I was praying the whole time for England to lose, they can't beat Nigeria just like that and win the cup!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Lol, i actually like Kidd and felt really bad when he was evicted knowing i voted him. But this All Stars Kidd get as e be. I like how he's handling Doyin's stupidity knowing she really wants him for something he's not available for. He should just lay off Ike, and i appreciate that he's man enough to apologize.
Until Ike tells Kidd the truth about the Pmp incident and apologize...Kidd owes him no loyalty till further notice!! One thing about Kidd is his strong instincts and I know he isnt really convinced with Ike's friendship but still likes him though!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Titaniumental:
Poor Ilebaye, she's now being raised by a single mum Alex😭

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seriously, who are you people?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Clement1111:

I don't even understand what the moniker is trying to whitewash

TBH with you ur Pere is hated in and outside the house now.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
WHITEMONEY AKA GODSMONEY AKA GOLDMONEY AKA OZOPURUINYI EGO 1 OF UDI KINGDOM is the biggest reality TV star in the continent

ODOGWU WHITEMONEY = 120 MILLION cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Why they deny is due to the Asaba Massacre that happened during the civil war. Well, that is cowardice. I don't care about them anyway.
Asaba massacre was carried out by the Nigerian Military just so we are clear
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Today we will know the real sauces and those their sexually abusive boyfriends bleeped them till their brains rotted and they started experiencing phantasmagoria 😁😁😁😁😂😂🤣

Jobless, useless piece of shit .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
How some people will quickly unstan a housemate to start singing praises of another within a very short period is worrisome.
It's not only in sexual matters ashawo word should be used.
Some stanners here are ashawo stanners

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
moneyest:
WHITEMONEY AKA GODSMONEY AKA GOLDMONEY AKA OZOPURUINYI EGO 1 OF UDI KINGDOM is the biggest reality TV star in the continent

ODOGWU WHITEMONEY = 120 MILLION cool

He won't win .
Rest 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Sanqa:

This is another lie. Alex said since Pere wanted something with her, she can't even be friends with him because of the way he moves, he can't be in her circle. She said you don't act like that towards people you claim to be your friends . She said this to Pere too. She even narrated how close she was with Miracle and Tobi even after the show. None of them would say anything bad about the other. She would have had that friend if Prince was in the house.
I'm surprised why people still think Alex wants Pere, that he has moved on. Moved on to what? The person that said it's Alex or no one? If Alex wants Pere she can get him by just snapping her fingers.
I don't care if people don't like her, it's to be expected they have their faves. But to lie on top of her, twist everything she says? I will be here to correct whatever wrong is being said about her.
I'm beginning to think she's a threat to your faves, why else would people be acting like this.
I have many many reasons why so many different people are coming for Alex with lies and delusions grin

For some, They are angry that pere's plan to ship with Alex to increase his visibility and get shippers fanbase while simultaneously plotting her dq failed because Alex is wiser, clocked pere's shifty game and has kept him at arms length from her even without her knowing that he was plotting her dq and to take her out.
Now this group has been consoling themselves with the delusions that it's Pere that is done with her and she's hurt by it because she still wants him grin

I would have written more on why the other groups are against Alex but I don't want you to see it as epistle and not read it cry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jay16:
TBH with you ur Pere is hated in and outside the house now.
He doesn't care tho

His fans got him anytime and anyday
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Dsimmer:

Lol. If I were in the house, no one can say shit to me yet expect smile in return. Insult me unwarranted and I would insult the living daylight out of the person. I already said I can be petty!

Imagine being the bully who insult people unwarranted yet wail when same energy is returned? Dey play.
Not only you. I will bring those bitches to tears if I was there. Even cause more vawulence if on Sundays, if Ebuka ask concerning the issue. I blame the guys for being too nice to the idiots.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Seyi might be disqualified!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Coldie:
I wish we could all have this conversation.

Apart from quarrelling and gossiping, the girls and the guys who actually have produced more contents this season.

Ike risked his stay in the house to cause commotion knowing fully well that biggie will expose it and he could get disqualified for it, what he did made the show trend for days.

Cross and kiddwaya had a real fight last night were kiddwaya ended up submitting cross,

Even Soma they say is boring is showing ph swag to the world.

Whitemoney native doctor role that broke the internet.

The list goes on

When u tell these people that said a girl will be the winner to tell us what any girl has done to really win the show, they will tell u:
Illebaye quarreled with ceec
Mercy kissed kidd
Venita and Doyin quarreled
Alex and Ceec are friends.
No reasonable contents.

I don't know what exactly is wrong with people.
I watched them last night till around 3 o. That was not a real fight at all.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Lol, i actually like Kidd and felt really bad when he was evicted knowing i voted him. But this All Stars Kidd get as e be. I like how he's handling Doyin's stupidity knowing she really wants him for something he's not available for. He should just lay off Ike, and i appreciate that he's man enough to apologize.

Safarigirl, I really want to know what you are gaining by using two monikers on one thread. Are you that jobless? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Alex the crooked snake has perceived Ilebaye might be strong outside and she's now forming mother general .

I hope Ilebaye doesn't introduce her to her real life boyfriend, because Alex will chop and clean mouth.

"Sleepy head , I'm in love with you "

Ewu Nsukka 😁😁😁

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Avedonn:
Mercy was telling Frodd, Whitemoney and Doyin that Adekunle is the kind of man she want.

She said he always protect Vanita whenever she's having issues with the male housemates.

Then Doyin said but he didn't steep in when she had issues with Vanita. Mercy told her was she expecting Adekunle to get involve in women fight?

Mercy said for him not get involve shows that he's a great man. She further said Adekunle and Venita ship is the only true ship in that house and she really admire them.

Was Abt typing this before seeing 👆

Even ur favs want a boo like Adekunle, from Ceec -mercy-princess.... Angel,,,,

Biggie give me Adebaye ✌️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Threebear:
Today we will know the real sauces and those their sexually abusive boyfriends bleeped them till their brains rotted and they started experiencing phantasmagoria 😁😁😁😁😂😂🤣

Jobless, useless piece of shit .

🤣🤣🤣

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Tolani and Seyi must leave that house tonight!grin
As for soma,I’m enjoying his foolishness with Angelgrin
Let him stay one more week pleasegrin
That Abobi must disembark from the House. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
Amya:
Saint mamba the self righteous, at it again.
thank God it's not only CeeC fans that are seeing alexandra for the black snake that she is

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Avedonn:
Mercy was telling Frodd, Whitemoney and Doyin that Adekunle is the kind of man she want.

She said he always protect Vanita whenever she's having issues with the male housemates.

Then Doyin said but he didn't steep in when she had issues with Vanita. Mercy told her was she expecting Adekunle to get involve in women fight?

Mercy said for him not get involve shows that he's a great man. She further said Adekunle and Venita ship is the only true ship in that house and she really admire them.

Make Ike no hear am.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
As for the useless, hopeless, aimless, shapeless daisy LovePeddler😁

You said your insider told you no housemate will come tonight..

That the jury are
Jeff
Ozo
TBoss

And three housemates will be evicted tonight.

Bottom 2 and one by the jury 😁

We await you tonight.

When you and your useless flibbertigibbet insider fail tonight....

You think your boyfriend is abusing you right now ?

Wait and see the kind of abuse you'll receive....😁

You picked the worst person to mess with ....those cheap likes you received with my name, you'll vomit them today ....there won't be anything left for your fiance to abuse 😂😂🤣🤣😁😁

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ilebaye is the show - because of ilebaye

Seyi revealed his deep hate for women

Ike revealed his diabolical side

Pere revealed his lying slimy behavior

Tolanibaj revealed her obsession

Kidd revealed his spoilt arrogant self

Baye pepper!!!
Na you biko!!!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
UncannyGenius:
That Abobi must disembark from the House. grin
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Ilebaye is the show - because of ilebaye

Seyi revealed his deep hate for women

Ike revealed his diabolical side

Pere revealed his lying slimy behavior

Tolanibaj revealed her obsession

Kidd revealed his spoilt arrogant self

Baye pepper!!!
Na you biko!!!
Our winner

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.