Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1503077 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jay16:
TBH with you ur Pere is hated in and outside the house now.
True. That's where the anger is coming from grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Yes ilebaye

So, what's the talk about Illebaye and rape?
Did she make any statement pertaining to that?
Update me please.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
My best part of the show
Diary sessions🗣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
Clement1111:

Coming from a fan of otamiemie whose only highlight has been from last night's party

I will pass......

Lol. Weak comeback..
I'm not even supporting otamiemie this season but he'd surely finish atop Pere.
Infact. What's peres highlight sef, plotting to have little girls disqualified and getting insulted by all and sundry.
A sleeping whitemoney is more entertainment than that wannabe Adolg Hitler.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Can’t you see she’s drunk?
Na wa o!!!

Should we all start excusing our faves with alcohol?

She was not drunk to ask for food, was not drunk to use her hand to lift the spoon to her mouth but too drunk to use same hand to wash a single plate?

Make this make sense nah

Besides are you hearing for the first time that she is lazy in that house and hardly do anything?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Ilebaye is the show - because of ilebaye

Seyi revealed his deep hate for women

Ike revealed his diabolical side

Pere revealed his lying slimy behavior

Tolanibaj revealed her obsession

Kidd revealed his spoilt arrogant self

Baye pepper!!!
Na you biko!!!
comrade ...off your mic plsssssss👍👏👍👍👍👏👍👍👏

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dada4138(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
My only wish for tonight is for the jury to safe Seyi one more time. Twitter will crash😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Beorn:

He actually didn't ask Ike to come in. He called Pére to come but Ike was with Pere and automatically followed him alongside CeeC who was at the door too.

I had acutally also said this
Read my post again
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

The housemates tell you say dem come entertain you alone without money?
Who confines themselves for free? lipsrsealed undecided

How does this argument sound to you?
Eish.... 🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Now that you say it, it is probably this. My cousin does this and he is really really likeable.

Ike will never not be agreeable with you when you converse with him. I sometimes find that hilarious cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by charzyh2: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
bentenny:

If the eviction is just one HM,Seyi should be the first to go but if its two,then Tbaj should join Seyi!
The only surprise if the list is authentic is Soma!
If 4 new HMs are coming,then they will likely be fake or riders!

These guys are stars. They can't agree to being a fake house mate
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
dada4138:
My only wish for tonight is for the jury to safe Seyi one more time. Twitter will crash😂😂

It will overcrash sef.

To be honest, Seyi went over board saying that kind of thing on Live Tv and the roasting he is getting is unprecedented and even the jurors that saved him are not spared.

Now the Lagos State domestic violence society don table hin matter while also shading Wmoney, Pere, Kidd and others who were there with him.

That kind of comment is best reserved for banters with gees over bottles of alcohol. On public TV, it's cringeworthy.

The only thing out of place is the exaggeration by twitter femenesi movement equating his statement to rape which isn't so. To have gang sex or to f*ck isnt rape. Seyi's comment while grossly inappropriate isnt criminal. Those ones should rest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
COOL10:
Whitemoney is giving Ilebaye great advise, just like he's done multiple times this season. Will she listen to him this time around?

This unsolicited advice was how WM killed SYE season, it's his strategy

He uses it to get people on his side. See how he got into Cross' head and sent him into a shell for days until last night at the party

He has started again ooo

Why is he worried about Pere' s strategy remaining the same? has he himself left the kitchen duties?

Since his alliance with Mercy failed he has been looking for recruits lipsrsealed

He should fcvk off!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
ThunderSwitch:
See as My Kidd destroy both Cross and his kpako glasses😂

Kidd is stronger than Cross normally. You no see the size?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I don’t understand this romantic gesture from Neo to Illebaye o!grin
Make Tolani no break her head for me!
Hian!!

https://twitter.com/_itsanoosha/status/1693228786110562781?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow
You see the thing....OG supporters are trying hard not to admit is dat every activity in dat house is centered around Ilebaye....🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Threebear:

The result is 100 percent true .

How can it be 100 percent true if its "in no particular order"?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Geezeem:

How does this argument sound to you?
Eish.... 🚶🚶
The housemates came there to win money not just to entertain you without payment.
You think people will confine themselves without money being involved jusr because they want to show wicked attitudes for your viewing pleasure?

Comprehension should not be your problem do better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Geezeem:

A baby shouldn't be competing for 120m with her seniors. She wouldn't know what to do with the money lipsrsealed
You worry too much ...is it ur money?,,,She has parents

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Angel, why being too sluggish? If biggie should punish you now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Uwosom:
Handler don release statement! grin
the handler go explain tire
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
COOL10:
Soma is quite entertaining when he's not with Angel. If only he could give himself sense 😓

He was bubbly and lively too during his season. But he is a shipper player which is why people are on his neck about playing same game

Shipping is not the problem, cos there are viewers that watch this SHOW FOR THAT we whether we like it or not

It's how he is going about it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
UncannyGenius:
She won't. She will be disqualified soon.
It's just a matter of time😎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Kidd is stronger than Cross normally. You no see the size?
And cross is older oo😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
ThierryJay:

It will overcrash sef.

To be honest, Seyi went over board saying that kind of thing on Live Tv and the roasting he is getting is unprecedented and even the jurors that saved him are not spared.

Now the Lagos State domestic violence society don table hin matter while also shading Wmoney, Pere, Kidd and others who were there with him.

That kind of comment is best reserved for banters with gees over bottles of alcohol. On public TV, it's cringeworthy.

The only thing out of place is the exaggeration by twitter femenesi movement equating his statement to rape which isn't so. To have gang sex or to f*ck isnt rape. Seyi's comment while grossly inappropriate isnt criminal. Those ones should rest.

You misogynists have no shame.
At least when defending misogyny defend with sense it's not like misogyny is sensible anyway.

However, Seyi said "to run train" below is the meaning of what it means to run train.
It can happen without consent so yes it can mean rape too. Because rape is non-consensual sex.
Stop defending rubbish without knowing what you are defending because you want to drag feminists.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Angeli nke Chukwu
Aaaawww
Please don’t cry baby
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
OK, I watched the wrestling between Cross and Kidd.

It was clearly misrepresented. It was not really a fight. Kidd took it overboard.

I actually thought that they squared up to each other. But that was not the case.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seankhalifa: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
Seyi dey put pepper in side and outside the show.
Lol... make dem no evict seyi and ike... I wan see something... na violence entertainment i want...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
newcommer:
Is Adekunle not feeling well? He's been looking really odd and unwell. He looks faded, like someone whose vitality is been drained out.

Ilebaye is a controversial character, that's for sure. One minute, she's cute and lovable, the next minute you just feel like strangling her. But she's okay. I just wish she wouldn't do the ceec thing and insult people for no reason. Calling someone that's trying to cook for you "ozwor". It shows a terrible upbringing and poor breeding.

This!!

You see why I said they all sin differently? but they want us to trash our faves

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
DGOODLYF:
You worry too much ...is it ur money?,,,She has parents

Then quit excusing her excesses on the grounds of age

If she is old enough to compete for 120m, she should be old enough to do all that is required of her lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Eeghe:
Angeli nke Chukwu
Aaaawww
Please don’t cry baby
She should let it all out and feel better afterwards.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
I hope frodd cut ties with this dirty boy called seyi make he no stain him white, even Mike has deleted seyi pictures from his page

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.