Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,594 members, 7,865,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1549278 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She hissed when Seyi in his hailing started talking about small children, WhiteMoney understands some of what he was doing and was trying to diffuse his anger for whatever reason then referred to IIebaye small pikin, then she hissed and walked off, then throw jabs at WhiteMoney.....
@ geezeem this is the full story
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Pere continues to lie about his conversation.....Whew!!!

I hope Ebuka will bring his legs out today on that, I don't like what I hate embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Froshloaded:

I don't want them to evict him, I need seyi to press BBN Twiter's neck and cause chaos in the house.

God of Seyi, you can still do it for him.

Person dey talk every day how e miss his family you still want him to stay. I'm sure he'll even be angry with the jury who saved him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
I don't like the direction this conversation is going though.
Seyi is a misogynistic piece of shit but he never said his sons were going to rape or sexually assault anybody.
He said his sons would Bleep people's daughters.
What he said is insensitive but he never mentioned Rape.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Dem dey baptise seyi and him wife with insults for twitter
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Keep quiet.
Nobody put the word "to run train" on Seyi's mouth.
He said it himself and the meaning of the word he stated can be understood to also cover for rape as well.
Stop defending rubbish, to run train can also be interpreted to raping women. People seeing it as a possibility did not put the words in Seyi's mouth.
When I mentioned you I specifically bolded a statement you made and reacted entirely to it and not the entire statement you made mention of but since misogynists are not sensible pople you just decided to write epistles in tautology with no substance at all.
I educated you on what the word meant you are comparing oranges to apple and mentioning Erica's name like as if the discuss is that Seyi rapes women or that I am arguing with you the meaning of what Erica stated.

You don't know what misogyny is, you don't know what to run train means now that you do learn and keep quiet. I was not following you to argue whether or not Seyi was a rapist but showing you that people mentioning rape by what the word meant are not entirely in the wrong because that's what the word "to run train" also means.
You feminists are disgusting. I rather allow you idiots fall to your death than to save any of you. Please DIE!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:
IIebaye promising vawulence going forward.....cheesy grin cheesy
You dey hear am...see how shes calm for pesin dat v been tru hell on past 2days....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
charzyh2:

These guys are stars. They can't agree to being a fake house mate
My reason for saying they might come as fake HMs or riders is because the time is short to make much impact esp considering that the viewers have already chosen favorites in the current HMs!
However,let's wait and see!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jen96:
😂 it's so funny we r 70 percent sure that Seyi will be evicted today . No one will like to be dragged after the recent happenings.

What if he is not in the bottom 3 ?

I don't even want to talk about that seyi before I will start sounding like a broken record.

If multichoice like they should keep him there,he can only manifest worse.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Seyi's entire fanbase from top to bottom, na dem dey here.

😂😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Froshloaded:

I don't want them to evict him, I need seyi to press BBN Twiter's neck and cause chaos in the house.

God of Seyi, you can still do it for him.

E be like me and you na the same thing

Na the vawulence I need grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Avedonn:
Mercy was telling Frodd, Whitemoney and Doyin that Adekunle is the kind of man she want.

She said he always protect Vanita whenever she's having issues with the male housemates.

Then Doyin said but he didn't steep in when she had issues with Vanita. Mercy told her was she expecting Adekunle to get involve in women fight?

Mercy said for him not get involve shows that he's a great man. She further said Adekunle and Venita ship is the only true ship in that house and she really admire them.

Pure rubbish
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
DGOODLYF:
You want her to b crying in d diary room...Den OG supporter will start crying dat shes using pity strategy....
Well, something like that you know😎
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Wat had she done....Has she broke any rule by not washing plate....rest madam

Her action last night could have triggered someone

Soma wasn't happy but let it be cos that his nature. Some other person would have said something (other than that they won't cook again for her) which would then result to shouting matches or even escalate

Soma could even be accused today of messing up the kitchen and not cleaning up after himself

This isn't a rocket science nah

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Twitter people with skewed opinions... wondering the outrage about Seyi’s statement... deliberately missing the point.

At this point, BBN should be scrapped because I don’t see why I want to watch fake people live fake life on the screen while doing worst in their closet.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Keep quiet.
Nobody put the word "to run train" on Seyi's mouth.
He said it himself and the meaning of the word he stated can be understood to also cover for rape as well.
Stop defending rubbish, to run train can also be interpreted to raping women. People seeing it as a possibility did not put the words in Seyi's mouth.
When I mentioned you I specifically bolded a statement you made and reacted entirely to it and not the entire statement you made mention of but since misogynists are not sensible pople you just decided to write epistles in tautology with no substance at all.
I educated you on what the word meant you are comparing oranges to apple and mentioning Erica's name like as if the discuss is that Seyi rapes women or that I am arguing with you the meaning of what Erica stated.
You don't know what misogyny is, you don't know what to run train means now that you do learn and keep quiet. I was not following you to call Seyi a rapist.

You are an intellectual bore. In a bid to form whatever defender, you are tripping over your own mental inconsistencies.

If you did not call Seyi a rapist, then why are you triggered over me calling out those who have presumptously called him one without evidence?

How is it misogyny for saying it is wrong to conclusively tag someone a rapist for saying run a train when the term could be used in both consensual and non-consensual forms?

What evidence do they or you have that the run a train Seyi said is the non-consensual form?

You wont make a logical sense of all the facts on ground but be barking misogyny randomly like it's a pet word you just discovered.

Keeping quiet should be a talent you should embrace more. It helps.

I know your reply will still be that strong-headed display of a sub-atomic level of sense, but feel free to go ahead. It's unfortunate you do the real Hippolyta a big injustice who though stubborn was full of wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Geezeem:

I hope Ebuka will bring his legs out today on that, I don't like what I hate embarassed

This why I like Ike he owned up to what he did and didn't sugar coat it he even told Doyin to her face he will come for her, not the so called General with military training going around to say Biggie set him up and doctored the tape.....

Ebuka: Pere I would like you to clear something for me, you said Biggie doctored the video that was played and kept on insisting that Biggie is setting you up, you recently plotted against Alex and CeeC and wanted to set them up for strikes or DQ was that also doctored by Biggie

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chithauri(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hmm. I like seyi, but I can no longer defend him.as much as he is an awolowo I thing he is just a part of family nobody reckons with u can't compare him to the others .he survives on small small endorsement gig here and there but this is just careless talk .why involve ur children by the way? For that kind stupid talk. How his wife or in laws be feeling sef. Seyi is just a baxstards and a disgrace.let me see which company will ever endorses him.a big foool at 35. And u want ilebaye to respect u? Nah. She see you finish that's why she insult am.
Vote for mercy Lambooooo. A vote for ilebaye is a vote for that swine tacha la puta
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
UncannyGenius:
You feminists are disgusting. I rather allow you idiots fall to your death than to save any of you. Please DIE!
You are not that important.

tongue tongue

You can save the world the trouble and grant yourself that wish.

You would not be missed. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
safarigirl:

Omo, some of you don't understand English O.

Please read what I posted again, because I did not say that is why they are keeping him, in the sense that I know what is in their minds. I meant that, it is the only result that can come from keeping him..

How do some of you read?

Ah! Please, when you're reading things, if you need clarification, you ask. You don't just jump into conclusions because you have preconceived notions.

I already acknowledged multiple times last week that it is their friendship with him and their sentiments that has them saving him, so, how will I now come back and say it is because they want us to hate him?

Abeg, make una try dey pity person. It's not everytime you'll be saying certain things. Seek clarification if my use of words did not quite make sense to you.

Who r u to say seyi is a danger to his son...just cus of some drunk talk...is he cos he is on TV....what do we not hear on a daily outside....I know how pple often joke about their male sons especially when they are cute that they would disturb gehs a lot when they grow up...its just normal okpata playful yarns.

Trust you guys with underlying agenda to give an unnecessary deeper meaning to things and begin to build case wey no dey...

Maybe u shd concentrate of making something substantial for urself....so u don't come here making damning statements about someone's family u know nothing of ...

How can u say someone is a danger to his own children? What's wrong with u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
badinfluence:
It's funny because tonight's jury members have somehow been strong-armed into evicting Seyi.

Exactly. If the jurors spare him, the kind of hate they'd get will be gargantuan.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
tooexclusive:
Twitter people with skewed opinions... wondering the outrage about Seyi’s statement... deliberately missing the point.

At this point, BBN should be scrapped because I don’t see why I want to watch fake people live fake life on the screen while doing worst in their closet.

Nobody is saying people should be fake but there some comments you shouldn't be making, someone in the US edition of this show was removed for saying the word Nigga.....

What Seyi said yesterday night should not be condoned and not be hidden in trying to being real, there is thin line between being real and being utterly disgusting and stupid and Seyi crossed the line into utterly being stupid....

If he was being real why did his team turn off comments on his social and started doing press release.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Coldie:
Guys did anybody watch kiddwaya vs cross fight.

Like real fight I no dae play o.

Kiddwaya submitted cross via rear naked choke.

After it Seyi said he will tell Ike to tackle kidd lol.

Guys are producing this level of content and people actually think girls should win.
I don't know how quarrelling with other housemates translates to content.

I pray the juror will continue to do the lord's work
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Looks like new housemates are coming
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Geezeem:

White money is cunning. Since he realized how the game might be playing out on the outside, he suddenly become Ilebaye's social adviser after 3 weeks undecided lipsrsealed

Nonsense and strategy

He also said it to Pere's front so what's cunny about it?

I guess your Pere's smiles in front of the ladies she claims to love while scheming to evict them at their back is not act of cowardice and cunning. Nonsense and hypocrisy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Chithauri:
Hmm. I like seyi, but I can no longer defend him.as much as he is an awolowo I thing he is just a part of family nobody reckons with u can't compare him to the others .he survives on small small endorsement gig here and there but this is just careless talk .why involve ur children by the way? For that kind stupid talk. How his wife or in laws be feeling sef. Seyi is just a baxstards and a disgrace.let me see which company will ever endorses him.a big foool at 35. And u want ilebaye to respect u? Nah. She see you finish that's why she insult am.
Vote for mercy Lambooooo. A vote for ilebaye is a vote for that swine tacha la puta

Seyi was reckless with that statement. It was cringey. I expect biggie to address it this evening.

I think it's best he leaves today cos more recklessness might come out from that his mouth next week.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Oya Pere accuse Biggie of doctoring the video now....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
ThierryJay:

You are an intellectual bore. In a bid to form whatever defender, you are tripping over your own mental inconsistencies.

If you did not call Seyi a rapist, then why are you triggered over me calling out those who have presumptously called him one without evidence?

How is it misogyny for saying it is wrong to conclusively tag someone a rapist for saying run a train when the term could be used in both consensual and non-consensual forms?

What evidence do they or you have that the run a train Seyi said is the non-consensual form?

You wont make a logical sense of all the facts on ground but be barking misogyny randomly like it's a pet word you just discovered.

Keeping quiet should be a talent you should embrace more. It helps.

I know your reply will still be that strong-headed display of a sub-atomic level of sense, but feel free to go ahead. It's unfortunate you do the real Hippolyta a big injustice who though stubborn was full of wisdom.

Chineke see okoto meow and plenty shalaye.
Na one statement I bold take educate person he begin argue pointless argument. Omo.

Anyway as a Lawyer these days I don't argue without being paid. I cannot be giving you free publicity to embarass yourself on a public forum and at the same time waste time to educate you without being paid.
A word of advice don't ask stupid questions in public outside this forum and learn the meaning of misogyny and why the term is rightly used in society.

Bye. Engaging you in a discussion is a complete waste of my time.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
a4turitoroman:
Looks like new housemates are coming

If so, dear Biggie please throw three hassmets away
🗣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Oya Pere accused Biggie of doctoring the video now....

I am here, he did not o
He said the aftermath of the video is what interests him🤷🏾‍♀️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
aremubabs:

I can't understand why you had to bring Dorothy, Bisola and Diana into this conversation.

It is Seyi that should be dragged, not the juries that saved him.

He is accountable for his unguided statements and should feel the full weight of their consequences.

This!

Like I don't understand the jury's business in this. Did they send him to be embarrassing himself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Beorn:

Exactly. If the jurors spare him, the kind of hate they'd get will be gargantuan.
It's kind of annoying tbh. Twitter folks always feel they have some kind of power

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.