Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,193 members, 7,864,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1547526 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Na now una realize,two bunch of Dumbos

Let me see the unfortunate sorry ass dat will save Seyi again tonight

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Zudd:
Na now una realize,two bunch of Dumbos

Let me see the unfortunate sorry ass dat will save Seyi again tonight
I'm curious. If they save him what would happen? Twitter and SM drags? Anything else?
You people will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You misogynists have no shame.
At least when defending misogyny defend with sense it's not like misogyny is sensible anyway.

However, Seyi said "to run train" below is the meaning of what it means to run train.
It can happen without consent so yes it can mean rape too. Because rape is non-consensual sex.
Stop defending rubbish without knowing what you are defending because you want to drag feminists.

I expected your likes that will just react with no sense to properly distil my comment.

Ndi abusers of the word misogyny.

If you were sensible, you would see I did not defend Seyi's outburst and rightly called it grossly inappropriate (and he may be DQed for it).

And if you were more sensible, you would see that no one, including you, has any evidence that Seyi's saying run a train conclusively meant to have sex with many girls without consent. So why tag it with the rape aspect without evidence from his mouth?

I hope when Erica said that Laycon will die outside the house, you called for the authorities to arrest her cos if not, please carry your hideous cloak of hypocrisy away from my mentions!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yh,u had better,u foolish fool

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Tolani and Seyi must leave that house tonight!grin
As for soma,I’m enjoying his foolishness with Angelgrin
Let him stay one more week pleasegrin

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
dada4138:
My only wish for tonight is for the jury to safe Seyi one more time. Twitter will crash😂😂
It will burnnn.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
It's funny because tonight's jury members have somehow been strong-armed into evicting Seyi.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ilebaye is not well-grounded about this game. She is not milking her situation at all even when biggie is trying to help her.🧐

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

The housemates came there to win money not just to entertain you without payment.
You think people will confine themselves without money being involved jusr because they want to show wicked attitudes for your viewing pleasure?

Comprehension should not be your problem do better.

it's funny how you rushed to insult yourself whereas you are the one that lacked comprehension in this exchange

Go back to how this argument started

I said the contestants came for the money and that all viewers are getting out of it, is the entertainment they give

I said the price money won't get to you

Where did I say the price isn't tied to them working for it through confinement and entertainment?

You said the essence of the show is to win the money, I said yes but only for the contenders... and that the viewers just want to be entertained which is the ONLY THING we are getting

So tell me, what are we arguing about again? lipsrsealed

I've reached my back and forth quota with you for today

🚶🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
badinfluence:
It's funny because tonight's jury members have somehow been strong-armed into evicting Seyi.

I don't want them to evict him, I need seyi to press BBN Twiter's neck and cause chaos in the house.

God of Seyi, you can still do it for him.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
bunnae:

I watched them last night till around 3 o. That was not a real fight at all.

Exactly.

It was not even a fair fight.

The narratives made it seem like Cross and Kidd went head to head and Kidd got the better of him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kossyso:

She should let it all out and feel better afterwards.

Yeah, she made me cry small
I still like herrr
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Froshloaded:

I don't want them to evict him, I need seyi to press BBN Twiter's neck and cause chaos in the house.

I swear. I need the Twitter meltdown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
ThunderSwitch:
See as My Kidd destroy both Cross and his kpako glasses😂
People no understand how big that moment was lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

WhiteMoney just got himself involved and gave Ebuka and ammunition to cause wahala, I'm sure Ebuka will throw some questions his way as regards that statement.....

White money is cunning. Since he realized how the game might be playing out on the outside, he suddenly become Ilebaye's social adviser after 3 weeks undecided lipsrsealed

Nonsense and strategy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
IIebaye promising vawulence going forward.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
😂 it's so funny we r 70 percent sure that Seyi will be evicted today . No one will like to be dragged after the recent happenings.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
ThierryJay:

I expected your likes that will just react with no sense to properly distil my comment.

Ndi abusers of the word misogyny.

If you were sensible, you would see I did not defend Seyi's outburst and rightly called it grossly inappropriate. And if you were more sensible, you would see that no one, including you, has any evidence that Seyi's saying run a train conclusively meant to have sex with many girls without consent. So why tag it with the rape aspect without evidence from his mouth?

I hope when Erica said that Laycon will die outside the house, you called for the authorities to arrest her cos if not, please carry your hideous cloak of hypocrisy away from my mentions!
Keep quiet.
Nobody put the word "to run train" on Seyi's mouth.
He said it himself and the meaning of the word he stated can be understood to also cover for rape as well.
Stop defending rubbish, to run train can also be interpreted to raping women. People seeing it as a possibility did not put the words in Seyi's mouth.
When I mentioned you I specifically bolded a statement you made and reacted entirely to it and not the entire statement you made mention of but since misogynists are not sensible pople you just decided to write epistles in tautology with no substance at all.
I educated you on what the word meant you are comparing oranges to apple and mentioning Erica's name like as if the discuss is that Seyi rapes women or that I am arguing with you the meaning of what Erica stated.

You don't know what misogyny is, you don't know what to run train means now that you do learn and keep quiet. I was not following you to argue whether or not Seyi was a rapist but showing you that people mentioning rape by what the word meant are not entirely in the wrong because that's what the word "to run train" also means.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Biggie just ginger IIebaye to turn to tiger this new week, vawulence will be much o, after this ginger I would want Seyi and Ike to stay o make we for see where this vawulence will end......

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Dem men yesterday.

Heard one woman wrapper couldn't make it to the party,was locked out cos he was waiting for his husband Venbitter, lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Culer:
But illebaye is rude sha. She hissed while seyi was hailing WM. That's what actually triggered him.

This girl is the real terrorist in that house but hides under age and gender to perpetuate her own 'evil' angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I don’t understand this romantic gesture from Neo to Illebaye o!grin
Make Tolani no break her head for me!
Hian!!

https://twitter.com/_itsanoosha/status/1693228786110562781?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

Kwa kwa kwa

After watching this video, I retract my comment... I want Tolani in that house, I want to watch her run mad as Neo gradually moves to Ilebaye. grin

Chomzy did it to Beauty

I want Baye to do it to Tholani. grin
Another girl running mad on TV because of prick will defo give me orgasm this season

grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Geezeem:

Then quit excusing her excesses on the grounds of age

If she is old enough to compete for 120m, she should be old enough to do all that is required of her lipsrsealed
Wat had she done....Has she broke any rule by not washing plate....rest madam

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
I keep rewatching and cuming to that video as Kidd was pounding Cross Silly who actually attacked first and got more than he bargained for from Oba Waya wey pass am😂his mumu fans feel so disgraced trying to do damage control but e no dey enter😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Geezeem:

it's funny how you rushed to insult yourself whereas you are the one that lacked comprehension in this exchange

Go back to how this argument started

I said the contestants came for the money and that all viewers are getting out of it, is the entertainment they give

I said the price money won't get to you

Where did I say the price isn't tied to them working for it through confinement and entertainment?

You said the essence of the show is to win the money, I said yes but only for the contenders... and that the viewers just want to be entertained which is the ONLY THING we are getting

So tell me, what are we arguing about again? lipsrsealed

I've reached my back and forth quota with you for today

🚶🚶🚶

*Yawns*

Undiluted rubbish.
Take several seats please. I don't have time to go back and forth with your slow comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Geezeem:

Then quit excusing her excesses on the grounds of age

If she is old enough to compete for 120m, she should be old enough to do all that is required of her lipsrsealed

What has age got to do with how people decide to use their money? Have you not seen younger persons making better investment plans than some persons older than them. Using money depends on your orientation and goals in life and not about age. At least Ilebaye said that day that she just started a business though it's still at baby stage. She needs that money to develop it inugo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Froshloaded:

"eli eli lama sabachthani", this is what Seyi will be saying when he's evicted later today. He will curse all the jury that saved him once he gets home!!;

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Geezeem:

This girl is the real terrorist in that house but hides under age and gender to perpetuate her own 'evil' angry
LoL
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Coldie:

People no understand how big that moment was lol
It was Epic😂Cross wey like to wrestle Jam Wettin big pass am😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kossyso:
Ilebaye is not well-grounded about this game. She is not milking her situation at all even when biggie is trying to help her.🧐
You want her to b crying in d diary room...Den OG supporter will start crying dat shes using pity strategy....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:

"eli eli lama sabachthani", this is what Seyi will be saying when he's evicted later today. He will curse all the jury that saved him once he gets home!!;
lmao at curse the jury that saved him 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Eeghe:
Dorathy, Bisola and Diana cannot be happy wherever they are now…if they have any modic of shame in their men-filled bones.
I have not even played the Seyi videos
I have more than 40 hours of video-clip catching up to do startling from the night Ike messed up Baye’s clothes
Hei ghod cry

Lemme start now

I can't understand why you had to bring Dorothy, Bisola and Diana into this conversation.

It is Seyi that should be dragged, not the juries that saved him.

He is accountable for his unguided statements and should feel the full weight of their consequences.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.