Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500977 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 2:42am On Jul 26, 2023
Alphagan:

I don’t understand your point, why did you insert Adekunle into the conversation? Pere is cool with him the last I checked. You didn’t address the crux of the post you quoted which was to correct the negative impression of Pere that moniker was trying to create.

Maybe you missed the initial conversations. The moniker you're quoting has been trying to create imaginary beef and rivalry between Pere and Adekunle.
Like you said, Pere is cool with him, but that's not the way the thing's being portrayed here and on Twitter.
These people have WhatsApp groups and come up with strategies Everytime. I was once this jobless during Tobi's time.

You'll think your point got through to the moniker you quoted but watch her bring something up about Pere and Adekunle tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 2:42am On Jul 26, 2023
Yakahot:
I like Pere but I see what he’s doing. It may seem as though he sees Adekunle as a threat🤔
And what if he does see Adekule as a threat?🤔 This is a competition and not some family reunion. It's about knowing your competitor's and kicking them out. So far,Pere is playing the game like anyone with brain should.🤷🚶🚶

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:44am On Jul 26, 2023
Yakahot:
I like Pere but I see what he’s doing. It may seem as though he sees Adekunle as a threat🤔
U are right dear💯 But I like that Adekunle sef have seen through him and he isn't ready to take rubbish from anyone this time cheesy He even cleared whitemoney too cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 2:45am On Jul 26, 2023
Graysons:
And what if he does see Adekule as a threat?🤔 This is a competition and not some family reunion. It's about knowing your competitor's and kicking them out. So far,Pere is playing the game like anyone with brain should.🤷🚶🚶
The more y'all reply these people, the more the agenda will stick. They desperately want to make this guy the new Whitemoney 😂. Dead on arrival.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 2:52am On Jul 26, 2023
Alphagan:

I don’t understand your point, why did you insert Adekunle into the conversation? Pere is cool with him the last I checked. You didn’t address the crux of the post you quoted which was to correct the negative impression of Pere that moniker was trying to create.

Adefvctards are trying to make Pere his villain all over social media.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 2:53am On Jul 26, 2023
Well, there’s nothing wrong if he does. It’s just an observation and I know how Pere moves so it’s going to be an interesting one to watch. They are two strong male contenders and rivalry between them will be epic if that happens.
Graysons:
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 2:54am On Jul 26, 2023
ChristoBam:

Maybe you missed the initial conversations. The moniker you're quoting has been trying to create imaginary beef and rivalry between Pere and Adekunle.
Like you said, Pere is cool with him, but that's not the way the thing's being portrayed here and on Twitter.
These people have WhatsApp groups and come up with strategies Everytime. I was once this jobless during Tobi's time.

You'll think your point got through to the moniker you quoted but watch her bring something up about Pere and Adekunle tomorrow.

Thank you.

It's a very stupid strategy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 2:55am On Jul 26, 2023
Yakahot:
Well, there’s nothing wrong if he does. It’s just an observation and I know how Pere moves so it’s going to be an interesting one to watch. They are two strong male contenders and rivalry between them will be epic if that happens.

Ade-olodo is not strong. Adefvctards are using Pere to make him trend.

Pere is the content.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 2:55am On Jul 26, 2023
I love this new Bad boy Deks. He had the looks and brains now complimented with the confidence to go with it. Loving him this season😍
QueenSindel:
U are right dear💯 But I like that Adekunle sef have seen through him and he isn't ready to take rubbish from anyone this time cheesy He even cleared whitemoney too cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 2:56am On Jul 26, 2023
ChristoBam:

The more y'all reply these people, the more the agenda will stick. They desperately want to make this guy the new Whitemoney 😂. Dead on arrival.
You're right!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 2:58am On Jul 26, 2023
I like Pere, always have☺️ and he’s content himself, but Adekunle is one to watch out for. He’s good looking, really smart, logical and it seems like he evolved right in front of us. He shines in All stars tbvh.
N3TRAL:

Ade-olodo is not strong. Adefvctards are using Pere to make him trend.

Pere is the content.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:59am On Jul 26, 2023
Graysons:
Meaning Adekunle is More of a competition than the mercy he is ass licking ba cos me I am all for the Vawulence and I put it to u that he would have also been licking Ade's Ass if he was picked as his BFF🤷

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 3:02am On Jul 26, 2023
Fvctard is an Olodo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 3:02am On Jul 26, 2023
Pere wouldn’t ass lick anyone. I think he was supporting Mercy for his own interest😂
QueenSindel:
Meaning Adekunle is More of a competition than the mercy he is ass licking ba cos me I am all for the Vawulence and I put it to u that he would have also been licking Ade's Ass if he was picked as his BFF🤷

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:02am On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie did level 3 guests strong thing sha grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:06am On Jul 26, 2023
Yakahot:
I love this new Bad boy Deks. He had the looks and brains now complimented with the confidence to go with it. Loving him this season😍
Awwww u got a great taste love😍👌🏾

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 3:06am On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:

Quote me anywhere adekunle is not worthy of any competition or threat.

Dude just won HoH and you guys won't allow us rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:07am On Jul 26, 2023
Look at them whining themselves 😂. Fit be one person dey control both monikers like that.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:08am On Jul 26, 2023
Yakahot:
Pere wouldn’t ass lick anyone. I think he was supporting Mercy for his own interest😂
Wether for his interest or not bottom line he is asslicking her🤪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 3:08am On Jul 26, 2023
Yakahot:
I like Pere, always have☺️ and he’s content himself, but Adekunle is one to watch out for. He’s good looking, really smart, logical and it seems like he evolved right in front of us. He shines in All stars tbvh.

LoL,Adekunle shines in all stars but couldn't make it to top 3 in level up season.

Better luck next time with the agenda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 3:09am On Jul 26, 2023
If only you stans will watch objectively. I like the General.
ChristoBam:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:10am On Jul 26, 2023
Gucciboy:

Quote me anywhere adekunle is not worthy of any competition or threat.

Dude just won HoH and you guys won't allow us rest.
So why have u parrots been helplessly crying cheesy
Obviously he is a threat to u and ur master🤪

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 3:11am On Jul 26, 2023
ChristoBam:
Look at them whining themselves 😂. Fit be one person dey control both monikers like that.

Imagine Adekunle fans hyping him because of HoH.

Where was adekunle in level up season.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 3:12am On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
So why have u parrots been helplessly crying cheesy
Obviously he is a threat to u and ur master🤪

Wrong assertion,I'm not a patriot pls .

Adekunle is not among top 5 male contenders.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 3:13am On Jul 26, 2023
I never said he shone in Level up🫤. He didn’t belong in that set, especially that yeye Level 2.
Gucciboy:

LoL,Adekunle shines in all stars but couldn't make it to top 3 in level up season.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:15am On Jul 26, 2023
Gucciboy:

Who gives a fuvk about their previous seasons which ur retired general didn't win either🤪 Now the stars have all come together see him swallowing ur perewinkle easily cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:17am On Jul 26, 2023
Gucciboy:

Wrong assertion,I'm not a patriot pls .

Pere is not among top 5 male contenders.
Oh u are not even proud of ur perewinkle buhahahahaha🤣If Adekunle is not among the top 5 male contenders why have u been restless cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:22am On Jul 26, 2023
Gucciboy:

LOL! It is convenient for you to use "top 3" for your explanation. Why not use "top 5" wink

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 3:25am On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
Who gives a fuvk about their previous seasons which ur retired general didn't win either🤪 Now the stars have all come together see him swallowing ur perewinkle easily cheesy cheesy

LoL swallowing pere in what way like becoming HoH which pere will still win.

HoH doesn't matter in bbn what matters is fanbase.

Irredeemable adafavtards

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Uwosom:

LOL! It is convenient for you to use "top 3" for your explanation. Why not use "top 5" wink
U dey mind the ewu cheesy Pere that narrowly escaped getting booted out early in bottom4 the week Maria left!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 3:32am On Jul 26, 2023
Uwosom:

Adekunle couldn't make it to top 3 of level up,then why are you guys noisy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 3:35am On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
U dey mind the ewu cheesy Pere that narrowly escaped getting booted out early in bottom4 the week Maria left!

Continue shouting pere to suit your agenda.

For a fact there are 5 Housemates with their fanbases that are bigger than Adekunle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.