Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487790 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2023
LordTheus:

Your lack of patience to understand someone else's viewpoint is not my problem.

Well, I can see that.

If this is what you got from everything I've been saying then I don't know what else to tell you. I'll just give you a hint though: Nobody "works hard" to be a winner or a runner up in BBNaija.

Ditto.

Oooo i see......well that your own opinion.

Winning doesn't just fall on anyone laps......you work for it but effort put into it might differ from person to person.

To win you have to apply, go for auditions etc so if that doesn't count as hard work.....then go apply and win for yourself.

We can never see things the same way anyways.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2023
Beorn:
Seems like this season will be Patriots vs Islanders. I wonder how those that have stanned both in the past would cope. Anyway, make una dey try drop updates as long with the bickerings, for those of us that watches at nights only. T for teinks.
And neither of their faves will win .
What a waste of feud.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2023
Beorn:
Seems like this season will be Patriots vs Islanders. I wonder how those that have stanned both in the past would cope. Anyway, make una dey try drop updates as long with the bickerings, for those of us that watches at nights only. T for teinks.
like me o. I stanned seyi, pere and Adekunle. Just seeing patriots and islanders fighting is somehow o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
Heavyweight pass heavyweight and this particular Heavyweight Deks have not only kept u checking but Peppered to pieces🤪🤪🤪 Adekunle the Tiger u are making Mama Proud Baby🤩💃💃💃💃💃💃
I laugh. Na una go kill this guy last last. Someone that's in the bottom 5 in the list of importance in that house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:

What a waste of feud.
ADEKUNLE OLOPADE WILL WIN….come back to this post later..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

Oooo i see......well that your own opinion.

Winning doesn't just fall on anyone laps......you work for it but effort put into it might differ from person to person.

To win you have to apply, go for auditions etc so if that doesn't count as hard work.....then go apply and win for yourself.

We can never see things the same way anyways.

😂😂

Bruh, the "hard work" you cited here is to get on the show, not actually winning it. Winning a show like BBN is not entirely in your control. Also, have you seen my modified post?

Anyhoo, let's agree to disagree abeg.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladygracy: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2023
Isn't it too early for all these banter

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

@bold, stop capping nonsense abeg.
Stop lying to yourself. That guy was picked from week one and from the stage too. Go back to the BBNaija thread and see for yourself wetin you dey talk self? undecided
Laycon was boring and had a good management that were strategic enough and got the right people to hype him and you all jumped in.
Telling me that I did not watch the show does not change what was obvious. A non entertaining person won the show and that is ok but don't lie that he was not picked from stage or that he grew on you.
Nor be only grew undecided

And I am a woman don't use "oga" on me.

Laycon won based on soft work he did outside the house ....the most undeserving winner in my opinion.

The rest of them winners gave us content back to back ...i don't like white money and wont price him for a kobo....but the guy deserved his win. He worked for it ...was it easy to cast a spell on others and cooked off their destinies through semo?

See eh.....just save your breath.

I thank God the same set of people wanted to foist another failed musian on us after that outing, Nigerians resisted them...they took their nonsense to BBtitians, Africa disgraced them

So we are wiser now....

No other underwhelming contestant will get away with soft work again lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
like me o. I stanned seyi, pere and Adekunle. Just seeing patriots and islanders fighting is somehow o

I swear

They should calm down abeg , we all know that Seyi , Pere and Adekunle share similar fanbases

I don’t know what the fighting is for

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:
Venita is the most beautiful female housemate this season

I have always liked her ...then and now
Just wasn't and aint a fan
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2023
DownChelsea:
There's a house 2.

Kim Oprah, Eloswag, Prince, Phyna, Queen, Marvis, Diane, Bryann, Ifu Enada, Mike, Ozo, Khafi, Efe, Bally, Omashola, Tacha, Tega, Boma, Hermes, Gifty.

They're doing their own on radio.

This sent me into gales of laughter this early mor-mor…. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

I laugh. Na me kill myself last last. Someone that's in the Top 5 in the list of importance in that house.
This explains ur predicament better🤪🤪🤪Oooh Ade the Tiger dey tortori me with the way he keeps u checking🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a mannnn😍

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Laycon won based on soft work he did outside the house ....the most undeserving winner in my opinion.

The rest of them winners gave us content back to back ...i don't like white money and wont price him for a kobo....but the guy deserved his win. He worked for it ...was it easy to cast a spell on others and cooked off their destinies through semo?

I thank God the same set of people wanted to foist another failed musian on us after that outing, Nigerians resisted them...they took their nonsense to BBtitians, Africa disgraced them

So we are wiser now....

No other underwhelming contestant will get away with soft work again lipsrsealed
Aunty off your mic. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:
5 years later and my Ike has not gotten over Mercy.

Move on my guy. The girl is not checking for you at all.

That useless and capsized ship is still giving me nightmare.

I feel the guy...and it cant be easy being in the same space with the one who hurt you ....

we don't know their story after the show but the way she used the guy inside the house still dey piss me off sef especially seeing them both again on my screen

But i agree that he should start his healing journey but no one should dictate the pace

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:
Whitemoney you love which women? We know you swing the other way.

White money likes women tho
I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT

He does "do" women
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2023
scondy:

Story.....statwemets like this is what he is working for

Eh eh eh eh, grin grin

You are a cynic… grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

I swear

They should calm down abeg , we all know that Seyi , Pere and Adekunle share similar fanbases

I don’t know what the fighting is for

The so called Islanders are destroying Adekunle chances but they don't know 😂😂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:

What a waste of feud.

Aswer pere and Adekunle are not even top 3 , what a waste of energy 😂😂😂😂

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2023
Gucciboy:

Aswer pere and pere are not even top 3 , what a waste of energy 😂😂😂😂
Keep fooling urself buhahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2023
LordTheus:

😂😂

Bruh, the "hard work" you cited here is to get on the show, not actually winning it. Winning a show like BBN is not entirely in your control. Also, have you seen my modified post?

Anyhoo, let's agree to disagree abeg.

Nawa ooo.

Do you win if you ain't on the show??

Do you think staying in a house for 70days is easy

There no way you won't putting the work and you win on the show.......everyone who has won put in hard works.

Show me anyone who entered the house sleeping,eating and doing nothing that won.

They don't need to be carrying log of woods or cement blocks to show they are putting hard work oga.

My point once again.......everyone who won is a combination of hard work and grace....merci
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2023
Gucciboy:

The Islanders are destroying me😂😂
Because we didn't let u dumb periwinkles bully Ade🤣 Ade is Top3 and nothing u can do about that🤡

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2023
Graysons:
And what if he does see Adekule as a threat?🤔 This is a competition and not some family reunion. It's about knowing your competitor's and kicking them out. So far,Pere is playing the game like anyone with brain should.🤷🚶🚶

I love love this comment!

Any housemate who does not see others as a threat is on a loooong thing….

Even the most quiet housemate can be returned by fans in the name of strategy/pity/Grace talk less of an obviously good player…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pablo9090: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2023
Good morning everyone, just here for the vibes grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2023
Anyone here who has watched "The Nanny"? Venita sounds like Fran 😏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2023
You won't drop update,you won't drop pictures.....you probably don't watch the show live but follow Twitter gist to catch up

Yet you just want to ignite fans war...🤡🤡🤡

Pere is who he is and if you think he doesn't like Adekunle then you have a huge problem cus last time I checked Pere campaigned and rooted for Adekunle last year

Everyone is a competition to each other in the house so stop creating the Pere vs Adekunle rivalry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

Do you win if you ain't on the show??

That's impossible.

Do you think staying in a house for 70days is easy

No, I don't. And nothing I've said so far even remotely implies this.

There no way you won't putting the work and you win on the show.......everyone who has won put in hard works.

Everyone puts in the work. It's not just the winners. Even the people who got booted the first week of eviction put in a lot of work, some even more than the eventual winners. However, winning the show itself is not solely due to the individual gameplay of any housemate. How are you struggling to understand this single difference?

Show me anyone who entered the house sleeping,eating and doing nothing that won.

I've never even said anything resembling this. You're just setting up strawmen and knocking them down by yourself.

They don't need to be carrying log of woods or cement blocks to show they are putting hard work oga.

My point once again.......everyone who won is a combination of hard work and grace....merci

Oga, off your mic abeg. At this point I'm not sure you even understand what you're arguing about.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2023
LordTheus:

That's impossible.

No, I don't. And nothing I've said so far even remotely implies this.

Everyone puts in the work. It's not just the winners. Even the people who got booted the first week of eviction put in a lot of work, some even more than the eventual winners. However, winning the show itself is not solely due to the individual gameplay of any housemate. How are you struggling to understand this single difference?

I've never even said anything resembling this. You're just setting up strawmen and knocking them down by yourself.

Oga, off your mic abeg. At this point I'm not sure you even understand what you're arguing about.

You go maybe manipulate very well oooo.

Maybe you shoukd kindly explain what you meant when you wrote....***Nobody win with hard work** on a show like this.

You have even deleted where you wrote that.....nawa oooo

I want to screenshot it for you but found out you edited it out ....nice one.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2023
My other baby looks so fresh this morning😍😋🍑
Oba Waya and Bad boy Deks My Stars Keep shinning Kings✨🌟

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
My other baby looks so fresh this morning😍😋🍑
Oba Waya and Bad boy Deks My Stars Keep shinning Kings✨🌟
Have you seen any SIMP this season so far?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:

So we are wiser now....

Lmao!😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
Have you seen any SIMP this season so far?
I see a Yemumu there grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2023
When you read from some monikers here, it is a waste of time replying them since their comments are usually predicated on raging sentiments.

Amya will ALWAYS have negative comments about housemates of Yoruba extraction, that’s just her nature, why wasting time on such individual?

I believe Adekunle and Pere are doing something right, they keep getting viewers’ attention which is good for the game. I’m particularly impressed by Adekunle so far, he was too pessimistic the last time but seeing how positive and friendly he has become is refreshing.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.