Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472380 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ike says he was surprised that ceec came to sleep in his bed..he really enjoyed d warmth..

Frood and mercy has an ussue due to the kiss she shared with kidd..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Twoclans:
Pere is scared of eviction,you will go but not this week.

Go and pursue him nah lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
TheEnforcer:
And he's been trying to clear his name by maintaining that Ilebaye is rude, and deserves to be put in her place.He has been trying so hard since that video was played
Hes trying to game viewers....agba gamer

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
King CeeC laid down on Ike's bed and he was so excited to tell Riggie. See how he is happy about the body heat they shared which made him realize what he was missing out on in the house.
Ceec is always there for the less privileged cry

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lols! Ike Is mad.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Clement1111:
Amauche fans😱😱😱😱

You people should take it easy with the voting oooo.......I thought the prestige iucs wasn't popular but what I am seeing this night on my TL from Alex fans is baffling
I saw you post Pere's earlier. That's the wake up call we needed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Heard from a stong source shes bottom 5..
As at this night oo

Clement1111:

Omo evidence dey Wella

You know I don't talk without evidence

Wahali this person votes is more than 1m alone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sanqa:

I saw you post Pere's earlier. That's the wake up call we needed
This was from your base

Alex is good to go

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Beorn:

First of all, how did you arrive to the conclusion that Biggie didn't know that Cross wasn't drunk? Biggie confirmed this to you? If you are to use the angle of Biggie not punishing him, then you might consider thay Biggie also didn't punish Angel for trashing someone's clothes but did that to Ike.

And at this point, Pere owes Cross nothing anymore. You can't expect him to be standing up for Cross while Cross keeps taking him for granted.

How can you say the emboldened when Pere revealed that Cross has spilled personal stuff about his outside life to HMs, things he confided in Cross about. These are hidden stuff that the public were not meant to hear but Cross spilled them. And you're here talking about Pere defending himself during his explanation when Cross made a flimsy excuse of saying he didn't support him during the playful brawl with Kiddwaya. I mean, it sounds dumb. Cross is just grasping at straws with that nonsense theory.

PS: can't believe I'm defending Pere that I use to hate his guts. I must be on colos!!

Biggie is us! We are Biggie! To the best of our knowledge, Cross was drunk.

Today, Pere entered DS to say, "The whole thing is an act! I'm surprised he is claiming amnesia..." of course, saying this to viewers, about his friend, even though it actually had nothing to do with the entire story he was saying, was just something a loyal friend does.

Of course, this was after he took a moment and acted like he wanted to cry, even though the tears no gree comot.

Once again, Pere is a good gamer and you guys love a good pity story, so, he knows how to manipulate and withdraw when necessary.

In the end, his own aim is to win 120M, not any of the small prizes that less ambitious housemates like Cross aim for in that house. Somebody who wants to win the big prizes knows what to do, to get the audience on his side.

Like SYE, like All Stars, same Pere, minor differences. Enjoy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
Clement1111:

This was from your base

Alex is good to go
Don't expose the doings of my team here shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Covid19is4real post=125181976]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ike says Adekunle is hiding foods for himself and Venita cause venitaa requires a lot of food...

Biggie says so u mean he's hiding food for his family..Ike bursts out laughing

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Beorn:
I've always wondered what Patriots see in Pere that has made them stan him. Always beats my imagination especially in SYE season. But after tonight, I've seen why.

I'm here to proclaim that Pere is a real OG and though not perfect and has his flaws, is a loyal, bold and unshakable believer in what he believes him.

Biggie tried his best to gaslight this guy, tried to make it look like he had no point while biasely speaking from the support of Ilebaye, but Pere won my respect when he stood his ground and refused to be deceived.

When he mentioned that Queen and Whitemoney's angle, I had the Leo DiCaprio's moment.

Pere has said and done a lot of bad things this season, but his unwavering loyalty to Cross has never been in doubt while Cross has proven to be a fair weather friend who swings to anyway easily. Can't believe he'd throw away a friendship of 2 years in few weeks over the opinions of girls/HMs. He's a liar too for claiming not to remember anything that happened during the playful brawl with Kidd.

I'm here to say I've found a third fave for the season and his name is Pere!! Patriots, welcome me!!

You are welcome!

I am honoured to support same housemate with you grin

You are fair minded and a great team member to have

Thank you so much for your kind words for the General

Please join us!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ike's diary session is so insightful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
I tayaa oohh

Sanqa:

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
TheEnforcer:
And he's been trying to clear his name by maintaining that Ilebaye is rude, and deserves to be put in her place.He has been trying so hard since that video was played

He maintains that Ilebaye is rude

He maintains that CeeC is the person that came between he and Cross (even though Cross reeled out a whole list of names of people who warned him of him, including his emergency bestie, Kiddwaya)

The only thing he refuses to maintain is that his scheming may have indeed impacted how his friend sees him.

No, it is everybody else's fault but Pere's.

This is what some people enjoy most - A man with ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ike don kill me. 🤣🤣🤣

Adekunle don run these HMs street tire with the hoarding of foods. Ike said foods that usually disappears always find a way to end up in Adekunle's hands the next day. 😂😂

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ike just insinuated that Adekunle is among those stealing food because of his "family" situation.
It's not easy to be a married man o!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Beorn:
Ike don kill me. 🤣🤣🤣

Adekunle don run these HMs street tire with the hoarding of foods. Ike said foods that usually disappears always find away to end up in Adekunle's hands the next day. 😂😂
Mrs must eat😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Twoclans:
Pere is scared of eviction,you will go but not this week.

I thought you loved Pere
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ike that’s lovely
Taking accountability
Sweet “devil”

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
The best diary session. Ike! Nice one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
So everyone knows Kunle steals food stuffs and hide for himself and husband?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
safarigirl:

Biggie is us! We are Biggie! To the best of our knowledge, Cross was drunk.

Today, Pere entered DS to say, "The whole thing is an act! I'm surprised he is claiming amnesia..." of course, saying this to viewers, about his friend, even though it actually had nothing to do with the entire story he was saying, was just something a loyal friend does.

Of course, this was after he took a moment and acted like he wanted to cry, even though the tears no gree comot.

Once again, Pere is a good gamer and you guys love a good pity story, so, he knows how to manipulate and withdraw when necessary.

In the end, his own aim is to win 120M, not any of the small prizes that less ambitious housemates like Cross aim for in that house. Somebody who wants to win the big prizes knows what to do, to get the audience on his side.

Like SYE, like All Stars, same Pere, minor differences. Enjoy
So let's just ignore the fact that Pere has been consistent with mentioning Cross as the only hm he trust in the house

Also his consistent nomination of cross for the pardon me game

You want to defend cross so bad but tell me just one moment,Pere threw cross under the bus or bad mouth him unlike cross who has been telling Kim to stay away

Tell me how a pure heart cross couldn't call his so called friend and try to dissuade him to stop his scheming when he wasn't comfortable with it,this is someone you have been friends with for the past two years and you really believe he would betray or backbite you in less than a month cus of what Money??Fame??or what exactly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
safarigirl:

Pere has been so loyal a friend, that he entered Diary Room to tell Biggie that Cross intentionally broke his wall and was not drunk like Biggie thought. So unwavering a friend that he went into the Diary Room to throw the same friend under the bus after realising that the scheming he did with Kiddwaya kicked that one out.

I actually appreciate Pere for being a very good gamer. Because he did this same thing during SYE. After Maria left, Pere suddenly stopped antagonising WhiteMoney and went on to amass fans for being a cool guy. This time again, after overseeing one or two schemings, his co-conspirator's exit has given him the necessary clues to rewrite his story as the victim of the disloyal, wavering friend.

He's a brilliant villain, a guy who knows how to pull heartstrings after being a proper evil genius. So, yes, I will always appreciate Pere's game

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
gabby18:
I tayaa oohh

Now other teams will want to do more 😡
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sanqa:

🤣🤣🤣

Your people should be calming down
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Please those tht haven't voted, please vote Ike oooo

Biko

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
ChristoBam:

Lol I know it's someone related to Mercy. Thought it was even Ike. Where did all their fans go.
E go shock them when dem come out.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Culer:

I hate diary sessions with utter passion. I tune off when it's time for DS

cheesy
Now I am making a mental note to not argue with you, cos you are not studying the HMs’ personalities well.
Did you watch BB Africa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
This the first time I actually listened to his DS..and that's the summary of his his personality..SWEET DEVIL...
personally I love him on some days and don't on some others.. he's also articulate..I like the fact he apologized without "buts".. unlike Pere and Co that we'd apologize and say but she need to ... u know d rest

Eeghe:
Ike that’s lovely
Taking accountability
Sweet “devil”

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
I just remembered Cross saying he hated Pere in SYE because of Maria . Let's get that clear as it was not because of white money . I'm assuming the same is in play now . cross just wants an excuse just like he had in SYE

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.