Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472532 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
Geezeem:

You are welcome!

I am honoured to support same housemate with you grin

You are fair minded and a great team member to have

Thank you so much for your kind words for the General

Please join us!
I just need to kidnap Dee to the team and I am fulfilled for the season

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
WetSmoke:
My question is why is being friends with Cross so important to Pere? He must be getting something from him or through him.

In this kind of game you need at least one person that has your back, that's one less or one more vote when the need arises

That place is a shi.t hole unless you have someone you can confide in and talk with who has your back

Not like he has many options to choose from lipsrsealed

Him and Cross came from same season!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Broskyjames: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
I totally like this diary session of Ike...so fun to watch and listen to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣🤣

Your people should be calming down
It's fake cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
Team Alex, whitemoney and Ilebaye please let's keep voting
Others are doing 10 times more than any vote posted here

Everybody please help me vote for all 3 cry
They are all bottom 3 cry

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
gabby18:
This the first time I actually listened to his DS..and that's the summary of his his personality..SWEET DEVIL...
personally I love him on some days and don't on some others.. he's also articulate..I like the fact he apologized without "buts".. unlike Pere and Co that we'd apologize and say but she need to ... u know d rest
Thank

I understand you perfectly📌
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Geezeem:

In this kind of game you need at least one person that has your back, that's one less or one more vote when the need arises

That place is a shi.t hole unless you have someone you can confide in and talk with who has your back

Not like he has many options to choose from lipsrsealed

Him and Cross came from same season!

I'm not saying this because I'm a fan of both Pere and Adekunle . But I would advise he forms a bond with Venita and Adekunle .most of the housemates will do Mercy's bidding .you need a string ally . The enemy of your enemy is your friend

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
safarigirl:

He maintains that Ilebaye is rude

He maintains that CeeC is the person that came between he and Cross (even though Cross reeled out a whole list of names of people who warned him of him, including his emergency bestie, Kiddwaya)

The only thing he refuses to maintain is that his scheming may have indeed impacted how his friend sees him.

No, it is everybody else's fault but Pere's.

This is what some people enjoy most - A man with ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY.
Then the friendship is useless if the other party couldn't call him to order

We saw Seyi and Alex reconcile the next day after Ebuka call out

Pere was the one who even reached out to talk to cross cus he noticed his energy towards him in the house

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
Broskyjames:
I totally like this diary session of Ike...so fun to watch and listen to.

Vote him please and enjoy many of such diary sessions

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Clement1111:

So let's just ignore the fact that Pere has been consistent with mentioning Cross as the only hm he trust in the house

Also his consistent nomination of cross for the pardon me game

You want to defend cross so bad but tell me just one moment,Pere threw cross under the bus or bad mouth him unlike cross who has been telling Kim to stay away

Tell me how a pure heart cross couldn't call his so called friend and try to dissuade him to stop his scheming when he wasn't comfortable with it,this is someone you have been friends with for the past two years and you really believe he would betray or backbite you in less than a month cus of what Money??Fame??or what exactly

WE JUST WATCHED A MOMENT ON TV!

Hian!

This morning when I came and was dragging Cross on behalf of Pere, it was all good, this evening, when I am dragging Pere for his total lack of accountability, THAT NONE OF YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING, it is a problem

At least, as a fan of Cross, I am able to admit when he falters, which is more than I can say for a lot of fans of other people. On this one, I am okay.

You guys can continue.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
Beorn:

First of all, how did you arrive to the conclusion that Biggie didn't know that Cross wasn't drunk? Biggie confirmed this to you? If you are to use the angle of Biggie not punishing him, then you might consider tha Biggie also didn't punish Angel for trashing someone's clothes but did that to Ike.

And at this point, Pere owes Cross nothing anymore. You can't expect him to be standing up for Cross while Cross keeps taking him for granted.

How can you say the emboldened when Pere revealed that Cross has spilled personal stuff about his outside life to HMs, things he confided in Cross about. These are hidden stuff that the public were not meant to hear but Cross spilled them. And you're here talking about Pere defending himself during his explanation when Cross made a flimsy excuse of saying he didn't support him during the playful brawl with Kiddwaya. I mean, it sounds dumb. Cross is just grasping at straws with that nonsense theory.

PS: can't believe I'm defending Pere that I use to hate his guts. I must be on colos!!

You are not teamie (feels good to be on same team with you sha grin)

You have spoken well

Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Even if Pere has been moving funny in the house, must you cut all ties with him inside the house considering you've been friends with this person for two years.
Big brother is game, most came with a strategy and if Cross wasn't happy with Pere's game best thing would have been to call him aside and have a talk..
Truth is Cross is sneaky and has no loyalty to anyone.
He's the the type of guy that would betray you over a piece of ass.
Pere better cut ties with that nigga and move on.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Giel ur boyfriend whitemoney is in d diary room ohh..

Not a fan so I'm not watching..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
PatientVulture:
I just remembered Cross saying he hated Pere in SYE because of Maria . Let's get that clear as it was not because of white money . I'm assuming the same is in play now . cross just wants an excuse just like he had in SYE
We all saw him switch from WM close friend in the house to Pere's friend and we all thought he was a good person cus at least he was in a Bromance with our fave

But now we can all see that Cross is a loyal friend who should be taken seriously and he is easily swayed by others

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
I hate the fact that WhiteMoney always thinks he knows everything...
Abeg rest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Geezeem:
So everyone knows Kunle steals food stuffs and hide for himself and husband?
Yes, now cry about it tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ike is the only housemate that I can listen to all day and night.

I just like the way he talks.. He is effortlessly funny as well.
He doesn't need to do too much like Whitemoney.

Ike Ike Ike my Guy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dem don use picture deceive dis one....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
WM is a comedian
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
This chieftaincy title dey gave WM has given him some type of arrogance...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
PatientVulture:

I'm not saying this because I'm a fan of both Pere and Adekunle . But I would advise he forms a bond with Venita and Adekunle .most of the housemates will do Mercy's bidding .you need a string ally . The enemy of your enemy is your friend
No one trust him in that house, that can't work. Ade and Venita to trust Pere cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
lumens:
Abeg rest.
I won’t be surprised if he leaves that house on Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
lumens:
Abeg rest.
I blame those that gave him the so called chieftancy title.. That stuff andhis dry comedy are really messing up with his head .

Peter Edoche wanna be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
safarigirl:

WE JUST WATCHED A MOMENT ON TV!

Hian!

This morning when I came and was dragging Cross on behalf of Pere, it was all good, this evening, when I am dragging Pere for his total lack of accountability, THAT NONE OF YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING, it is a problem

At least, as a fan of Cross, I am able to admit when he falters, which is more than I can say for a lot of fans of other people. On this one, I am okay.

You guys can continue.
Did I drag you for lack of accountability??

I only counter your statement of you analysing some situation where Pere supposedly threw cross under the bus too

More like you were trying to bring the narrative that Pere hasn't been 100% loyal to cross which I disagree

This whole friendship didn't start this season and this whole friendship falling apart is majorly as a result of accountability (like you said) and personal discussion between the boys......I don't think I have seen cross initiate a conversation with Pere about what he doesn't like about him this season

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Why does WM always close in the diary room?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
safarigirl
You have time to be defending Cross, ooo, Cross?
Cross my pure Heart? God’s own? Even after Biggie acknowledged and validated his special personality type?
Lol
You absolutely do not need to📌🗣✋🏾
Allow them condemn him, it is some entertaining, wild, insightful reading cheesy

Don’t bother, just go vote
Hope you are voting shocked

I have not voted this season🤸🏾‍♀️
Will do so this week, I dunno sha, maybe

I’m fact you can vote Cross and also slay his personality with them to make them happy, lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
After Ike's original and sweet DS, WM and his aki and paw paw antics is pissing me the eff off. How this guy managed to decieve a large percentage of viewers in 2021 should be studied.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
My Dear Ike, when you come out of that house, we will have our meet and greet this way.

Private something cos I got something to welcome you with.

Cheers!

Ike Ike Ike my Guy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Is white money gay or effeminate? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
gabby18:
Ike says Adekunle is hiding foods for himself and Venita cause venitaa requires a lot of food...

Biggie says so u mean he's hiding food for his family..Ike bursts out laughing

Biggie is useles🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ambber:
WM is a comedian

A dead puppy is funnier than him sha. Just saying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Devdevdev:
Wow social media can really influence your opinion of someone.

I didn't watch Shine your eye season, but all the pictures I saw of Angel on social media and all the things that was said about her, made me see her as a _slut with nothing upstairs.

But watching her this season, she is one of the most intelligent females and certainly one of the most mature, especially for her age.

Listening to her responses during the the happiness session, she sounded so smart and thoughtful.

The way you dress is the way you are addressed.again,your friends also tell your person

(1) (2) (3) ... (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.