Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472416 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
bluefilm:
Is white money gay or effeminate? undecided
He is just trying to be funny..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
shocked

Is WhiteMoney a Gaybriel?
Why would someone be happy that girls weren't in a party?

This Chieftaincy Title can intoxicate some people shaa....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
This season is so funny...things are happening 😁😁😁😁

Pere coming for the money... omoh

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
I have an irrational dislike for Whitemoney angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
FrankGiel:
This chieftaincy title dey gave WM has given him some type of arrogance...
Lol..We typed the same thing almost at the same time.

That stuff is really messing up with his head.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
bluefilm:
Is white money gay or effeminate? undecided

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Rest...you forgot to add that Ike also first said Adekunle hides food because others hide food and so he protects his interest. Abi You missed that?
Geezeem:
So everyone knows Kunle steals food stuffs and hide for himself and husband?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pére currently top 2 😁😁😁

Baye tribe should be scared, the nurse is coming for everything.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
safarigirl:

He maintains that Ilebaye is rude

He maintains that CeeC is the person that came between he and Cross (even though Cross reeled out a whole list of names of people who warned him of him, including his emergency bestie, Kiddwaya)

The only thing he refuses to maintain is that his scheming may have indeed impacted how his friend sees him.

No, it is everybody else's fault but Pere's.

This is what some people enjoy most - A man with ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY.

You are really working over time grin

Carry on...

I feel indifferent to your drunkard and disloyal fave.... otherwise I would be returning the favour

So enjoy

Run your commentaries on Pere

He will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Beorn:
Ike don kill me. 🤣🤣🤣

Adekunle don run these HMs street tire with the hoarding of foods. Ike said foods that usually disappears always find away to end up in Adekunle's hands the next day. 😂😂

Ceecee said same thing to Biggy undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Clement1111:

Then the friendship is useless if the other party couldn't call him to order

We saw Seyi and Alex reconcile the next day after Ebuka call out

Pere was the one who even reached out to talk to cross cus he noticed his energy towards him in the house

Yes, the friendship is actually useless, if everything the other party told him of his own problems, was thrown under, "It's CeeC's fault"

If your friend has told you, "This and this is why I'm not phucking with you anymore." And your response is, "Well, Ilebaye was disrespectful and CeeC filled his head with nonsense", that means whatever your friend said meant nothing to you.

Somebody that cannot admit where he may have faltered, has no business in a friendship.

If Cross never even spoke to him, I will take his guessing game, but he had a conversation with Cross, and has had another tonight, plus a session with Biggie where Biggie tried to explain why Cross may be wary, and he took NOTHING AWAY.

Because Pere is a 38-year old man who has never believed he can be wrong in all those years. Other people are wrong, you have no fault. Somebody like that is incapable of actually having a lot of friends. Acquaintances, yes, friends? No.

I am sure so many Nigerian men resonated with this lack of accountability. It is a masculine trait and one of the signs of an Alpha Male. Sadly, Alpha Males are not known to have many friends.

This friendship has always been a joining of two odd peas, so, let it end. Que sera sera.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Clement1111:

Omo evidence dey Wella

You know I don't talk without evidence

Wahali this person votes is more than 1m alone
Baba this your 1m vote when e go end na

1m vote everytime you no dey tire
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Threebear:

Continue fooling yourself.

Later on Sunday, you will quickly Edith most of your posts.

Dem don see you finish .Only the new comers and some senseless old timers still take you seriously.
Oniranu jati jati.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Clement1111:

Then the friendship is useless if the other party couldn't call him to order

We saw Seyi and Alex reconcile the next day after Ebuka call out

Pere was the one who even reached out to talk to cross cus he noticed his energy towards him in the house

E go shock say na woman cause all this wahala .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Threebear:
Pére currently top 2 😁😁😁

Baye tribe should be scared, the nurse is coming for everything.
You yourself mentioned no one should take your predictions serious from Tuesday to Friday.
Na Saturday and Sunday person fit reason your predictions.
Any Other days na cruise you dey on grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Covid19is4real:

Hello doc, how r u, work & urs? Pls, should have an unused andriod phone pls help with it. I know this wrong, i just to have to ask. Bikonu, i've always been a silent follower off bbn thread. I watch it here. I'm jobless & only use a java enable. This would be appreciated. NB, pls reply here even if you don't have, as i don't have access to my mail box unles i go to a cafe & can't afford to do that now. God bless in anticipation of your response.

angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Clement1111:

So let's just ignore the fact that Pere has been consistent with mentioning Cross as the only hm he trust in the house

Also his consistent nomination of cross for the pardon me game

You want to defend cross so bad but tell me just one moment,Pere threw cross under the bus or bad mouth him unlike cross who has been telling Kim to stay away

Tell me how a pure heart cross couldn't call his so called friend and try to dissuade him to stop his scheming when he wasn't comfortable with it,this is someone you have been friends with for the past two years and you really believe he would betray or backbite you in less than a month cus of what Money??Fame??or what exactly

My problem is that Cross da drunk is not my cup of tea to take up the challenge here lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
ItisHi:
No one trust him in that house, that can't work. Ade and Venita to trust Pere cheesy

They can settle . This is not saying they should be friends .but for the duration in this house , we have each other's back . Any form of backstabbing and the treaty is over .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Clement1111:

I just need to kidnap Dee to the team and I am fulfilled for the season

cheesy

Dee won't come and it's okay
He is team small pepper and those are not our "friends" at the moment

When it breaks in the house, it also breaks out here grin

We move!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Edu93:
You yourself mentioned no one should take your predictions serious from Tuesday to Friday.
Okay .

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Broskyjames:
I totally like this diary session of Ike...so fun to watch and listen to.

please vote for him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tuale to Pére's fans sha !!!!! 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Threebear:

U ehn...
Patriots make una no relent una vote o....dont get carried away o...loooool

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
livelymatilda:
My Dear Ike, when you come out of that house, we will have our meet and greet this way.

Private something cos I got something to welcome you with.

Cheers!

Ike Ike Ike my Guy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
safarigirl:

Biggie is us! We are Biggie! To the best of our knowledge, Cross was drunk.

Today, Pere entered DS to say, "The whole thing is an act! I'm surprised he is claiming amnesia..." of course, saying this to viewers, about his friend, even though it actually had nothing to do with the entire story he was saying, was just something a loyal friend does.

Of course, this was after he took a moment and acted like he wanted to cry, even though the tears no gree comot.

Once again, Pere is a good gamer and you guys love a good pity story, so, he knows how to manipulate and withdraw when necessary.

In the end, his own aim is to win 120M, not any of the small prizes that less ambitious housemates like Cross aim for in that house. Somebody who wants to win the big prizes knows what to do, to get the audience on his side.

Like SYE, like All Stars, same Pere, minor differences. Enjoy

Safarigirl, when have you ever known me to support a HM out of pity? I've supported Bisola, Khloe, Frodd, Tolanibaj (I regret this decision), Whitemoney and Yemi/Kanaga; please tell me a single person amongst the aforementioned that had any pity story around them.

I don't do pity support or else I'd have joined the bandwagon and moved to Ilebaye.I can feel sorry for you but I'd support who I like.

Pere is a bloody gamer. I know this. Even when people were busy saying only Whitemoney is a gamer and strategic and acting for the camera, I also said everyone in that house was gaming so may the best gamer win. But that said I'm not supporting Pere henceforth out of pity. Pere doesn't deserve pity actually, he's always schemed and plotted badly this season. Wanted Alex out whom he wanted to ship with, etc. He's no saint and deserve no pity, but I was impressed with the way he stood his ground in the DR tonight.

From my experience with BBN over the years, I can't remember the last time when Biggie tried to make a HM accept he's wrong even when he was initially right and the HM would have none of it. Pere did and I was impressed. Biggie tried to twist and turn and was clearly against Pere on the matter but Pere held his ground and refused to cower. That's the spirit of valiant man who know his right and won't accept anything less.

I don't want to turn this into an epistle but let counter two points of yours

Firstly, Pere didn't just utter those words in your post out of the blue. It was while defending himself after Cross had accused him of not defending him during the playful brawl with Kiddwaya. He did the same thing to other points Cross had raised so I don't see the issue here. If he was speaking to the viewers, that means those that said Cross was speaking to the viewers last night and trying to exempt himself from the whole bullying of Ilebaye's drama, were also correct.

Lastly, your point that Pere "acted" like he wanted to cry even though tears didn't come out is not true. Pere tonight was fighting to hold back tears probably because of the popular notion that "big boys don't cry". The same Pere cried after the HoH task debacle with Adekunle when he felt the house was against him and was revealed by Tbaj. He didn't cry in front of the cameras and you can't say it was "acting".

Last night, his eyes were red after the convo with Cross and Lucy noticed it. Was he also acting? Tolani confirmed later that he cried after that discussion. Did you see it? Doesn't it prove to you that like all humans, he felt hurt by Cross doubting his loyalty when he had always said Cross was the only one he was loyal to. Pere tries to put up a front of a strong general, but deep down, he has emotions and feels hurt, this I've learned this season.

He's gamer and I agree, but I'll never support him out of pity. He earned my support for his brilliant DS tonight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Edu93:
no mind am.....no mata how Patriots try...Pere cannot top ceec at d polls

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
Threebear:
Tuale to Pére's fans sha !!!!! 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️
Why do I have a feeling say them dey pay u to influence narrative.
..that can only be the justification fir this ur madness....even the IT guys wey dey handle the servers no go dey get per sec update on collated votes like u. ..loool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
Clement1111:

We all saw him switch from WM close friend in the house to Pere's friend and we all thought he was a good person cus at least he was in a Bromance with our fave

But now we can all see that Cross is a loyal friend who should be taken seriously and he is easily swayed by others

This!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
vicdom:

cheesy grin

How is kogi and dino
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
Eeghe:
I hate, hate noisy housemates but I always liked Omashola, lol

Waaaaarrrrrrriiiii
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dada4138(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
Imagine Pere walking home with that 120 million lmaooo crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
Amillionnn:
Kim without her wig equals 5/10

Kim with her wig equals 8/10

Who wig epp? = KIM OKPARA

Better than venwitch

(1) (2) (3) ... (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.