Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1479229 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ngwanu battle of pity votes!!
Lots gullible dummies in one country🤮

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Librakid(f): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Exactly 💯
Giel:
On the ilebaye and Doyin issue.
Saint Doyin the one who never does anything wrong. Please don't talk to ilebaye anymore let her rest. Please.
Friendship that has brought nothing but insults on ilebaye's head, 2 strikes.
Doyin please rest with your friendship towards Ilebaye.
I'm not ilebaye but I am exhausted.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Was it not Doyin who gave her the 2 strikes in the first place by badmouthing her all over the place and pitching her against Cece and standing in her way when biggy called her into the diary room?
Her friendship with Illebaye has been very toxic and now that Illebaye’s been hanging out with Cece and Angel,there’s this calmness,beauty and positive energy around her and she’s glowing.
Let her rest Abeg!
You sound as if Illebaye’s never rendered any help to her.
Friendship is not mandatory..if you can’t stand the heat,leave the kitchen!
Simple!

Me and you know that mercy will come for doyin on the penultimate week most likely and who will help her?
Doyin is resilient sha

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
I think this is the longest diary session for today
I think her diary session is longer than even pere's
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
garfield1:

Doyin asked biggie whether he brought baye from yabaleft
Can you imagine the effrontery?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
garfield1:

I now know why you like her.even biggie knows she is a good friend to baye

Thank youuuu

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Broskyjames: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Giel:
I think this is the longest diary session for today
I think her diary session is longer than even pere's
and 90% of it was a about Baye. That girl is one of the few people actually playing the game.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
tng:

@the bolded the wise words of EMINEM
Haha, nice 😊
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
E still Dey shock me say this doyin tears no even move me on bit 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
ToyinDipo:
Riggie is saying it was Pere's words that inspired Ike, after Pere made clear his intentions to the gang.

A wise man once said:

They say music can alter moods and talk to you
Well, can it load a gun up for you and c0ck it too?
Well, if it can, then the next time you assault a dude
Just tell the judge it was my fault and I'll get sued

See what these kids do is....
Hear about us getting pistols,
They want to get one cos,
They think the s**t is cool,
Not knowing we're really just protecting ourselves....

Great song!!! Thanks for the reminder. Millennials rock!!!!🙂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
garfield1:

Doyin asked biggie whether he brought baye from yabaleft
No ceec not baye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
I blame Illebaye for begging Venita not to curse the living daylight out of you!
Foolish ugly thing!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Amya:
Today is the first day i'm feeling bad for Doyin. I can;t believe I have tears in my eyes. She seem so broken. Especially when she was talking avout her mum seeing her like this.

This one touch me
She entered me too o. I won't lie. But Doyin get her own for body too much.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Amya:
Today is the first day i'm feeling bad for Doyin. I can;t believe I have tears in my eyes. She seem so broken. Especially when she was talking avout her mum seeing her like this.

This one touch me

I feel pity for her too. In fact she’s beginning to look pretty to me 😆

This life sha, she brought this on herself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
grin Doyin is planning to make move on Prince and Biggie is even encouraging her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Giel:

No ceec not baye

All of them
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
If you marry someone like Doyin,even though she may have some valid points,she go use moaning finish you.Na you go run away from her.I mean how can someone moan this much?So off putting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
ThierryJay:

It's true. We don't get to see all of the house dynamics the way the HMs see and feel it.

U needed to see the way Seyi said he missed Kidd.
Are u serious grin The show has become so dry since Kidd left that I only watch when my people inform me Ade is on screen lool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sugahylz:

I don’t need to , biggie is gradually busting her a$$ as should…she must rest by force

Biggie has done the opposite of what you just said
So keep cooking
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Once prince starts going closer to Illebaye,she’ll find him attractive!
Spits!
She wants Illebaye’s life but she’ll never have it!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

He could be correct but in the coming hours the position might change and take him back to his usual spot.
Anyway from "sauces" sha voting dey fluctuate anyhow this season. So anything is expected at this point.
True, some ‘arisers ’ may throw him some votes today, and may not for the remaining days
He may be saying the truth, but it’s hard to tell when she isn’t trolling
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Amya:

This one touch me
Pray not to encounter someone like her because........
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
PegasusSolid:

See what these kids do is....
Hear about us getting pistols,
They want to get one cos,
They think the s**t is cool,
Not knowing we're really just protecting ourselves....

Great song!!! Thanks for the reminder. Millennials rock!!!!🙂
My favorite Eminem’s song, with The way I am

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
PegasusSolid:

You've finished your sarcasm course so fast?!🙂

I'm not being sarcastic O

This week's theme is clearly betraying friends. If we can point out that Pere is one person's victim, we can also point out that Doyin is another person's victim.

Both of them are not totally blameless in how they have come to be the victims of their friends, but essentially, they both got the sh-it end of the stick based on how well they have been able to narrate their stories and of course, cry.

I can understand changing gears each season, but I cannot understand changing gears in a matter of hours.

The situations are similar, the only difference between both is that one is the victim of the Chosen Winner and the other is the victim of the Dumbfuck, drunkard, womaniser grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Avedonn:
grin Doyin is planning to make move on Prince and Biggie is even encouraging her.

Your hatred of her is this much? Enough to make you make up things out of thin air? Just to pin “Prince snatcher” tag on her?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SilentBang(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nawa o Doyin still dey diary room

since how many days now...?

Please I want to see other HM, Biggie its enough, free this babe abeg.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
Make them bring chizzy for doyin na the only guy wey find doyin attractive
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
garfield1:

All of them

Yes
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
Omor biggie dey try ohh!
This Doyin DS gats make am take break to eat something huuuuuuge! Pheww....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
Only those who didn't watch doyin last year would be surprised by all this.

She her own problem but always blaming every other person except herself.

She always making demands and feeling entitled all the time.

Someone that was raining curses on Adekunle during the show last year over misunderstanding.........shebi she just abusing ilebaye for now

She will soon naked and start cursing ilebaye....person wey be confirm ugly winch.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
QueenSindel:
Ngwanu battle of pity votes!!
Lots gullible dummies in one country🤮
Na vote she dey find .No mind awesome was even saying that she's also hurt that upon all the hours of make up no man dey look her side.No guy to ship with and get some love
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
Doyin is usually expressive in her diary sessions sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.