Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488635 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
livelymatilda:

Since I know you here, you have always been confused..
Especially during Pepper Dem season that you supported Food.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
Now to the only Reason I still Watch this show☺️
Adeeeeeeeeeeekunle❤️

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
QueenSindel:
Adeeeeeeeeeeekunle❤️

Finest

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

Doyin victim??

Maybe you should go back to watch the DS very well.

Even after biggie let her know her Bleep up wasn't telling ilebaye the whole truth about the pardon me please.....she was still arguing with biggie.

Friendship isn't by force......if she want to be winnie Mandela........ ilebaye no send her message.

Is she not already having issh with Cee C.

Everybody in the house is bad....she the only good one ,that doyin narrative every week during her DS.

Abeg she can't get the ***PITY ME PLEASE VOTE *** From baddie oo

Doyin is the victim please.

We are maintaining energy today and we refuse to change lanes. All the betrayed friends we heard today are the victims

If you don't like it, go to court

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I blame Illebaye for begging Venita not to curse the living daylight out of you!
Foolish ugly thing!
I blame Doyin for showing love to Ilebaye,when almost all the house were angry with her.
I wonder if she would have been able to survive it or take voluntary exit.

Just that move alone by Doyin actually saved Ilebaye.

I am not supposed to tell you this.But it seems most Ilebaye 's fans are too dumb to reason this.

Note:Doyin is not Ilebaye's Father, Mother or Baby sitter.. and vice versa.

Like Tatiana4u like Ilebaye, two mannerless and ungrateful clowns.

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
QueenSindel:
Adeeeeeeeeeeekunle❤️

This our fave fine sha..
Omo re bi yan…
Omalicha Nwoke oma..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
So, Prince came in with Bryann's Hairstyle, so he can be Bryann 2.0?

First, he goes to the Diary Room to say Housemates are clashing because of a lack of emotional intelligence, now, he is discussing music business with Soma.

What next? E no jig?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Beorn:

I shouldn't be caught openly defending Pere. E shock me. I'll just support him from behind the curtain. 🤪🤐😂

Never say never grin

I never knew I would like Neo... as in Neo?! I was watching Ceecee's DS on Sunday with a smile on my face... me? shocked

I even posted that she was entering my eyes that day, I haven't called her Ceecbitters since then!

Nawaaaa sha
The things these housemates do to us cheesy

But do you.. lol

....from closet grin

We move!
🚶🚶🚶

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Are you people not happy as we have actually spent today discussing what is going on in the house, instead of doing back and forth on one week old activities?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
jenifer007:

Finest
Finest handsdown☺️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
In level up season, it was Doyin that told level one that Beauty fought in their own house!
When Beauty was disqualified, she started defending her with the hope to capture her fans…sane thing she wants to do to Illebaye.
All Stars started, she started telling us how much she love Ilebaye and now,she’s telling everyone how Beauty complained about Illebaye!
Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
livelymatilda:

Since I know you here, you have always been confused..
Especially during Pepper Dem season that you supported Food.

Try to grow up, man. You can't be stůpid all your life. This your special brand of idîocy started from See Gobe and 6 years later, you've sworn to remain steadfast in your foōlishness? Don't you sit down and tell the demöns possessing you, "fimile!"?

Is this a genarational cûrse or were you dropped on your head when you were given birth to?

What led you to decide to be a rank idiöt all your E-life? People come here to read/post updates or insightful comments, but all you do here year after year is prove that English scholars made a mistake not replacing your name with definition of word foōlishness.

I hope at the end of the day, you realize that trolling doesn't pay. I hope you don't infect those around you and from your loins with your incurable tomfoolery. I've given you the attention that you seek, this will be all for this season. Bye Felicia!!

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Aguwanyi:

This our fave fine sha..
Omo re bi yan…
Omalica Nwoke oma..
Nwoke na Mma endowed in all areas..He even made ur titan fave Kanaga look so average by his side during the Amvca awards...
Adeeeeeeeekunle what a man☺️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
safarigirl:

Doyin is the victim please.

We are maintaining energy today and we refuse to change lanes. All the betrayed friends we heard today are the victims

If you don't like it, go to court

Wahala.

Nah pere own horrible pass.

It was saga during pere season.......now nah cross.

It was Allyson during doyin season.......now nah ilebaye.

Lighting striking twice on the same spot.....

Women reject pere.........him beginning cry becos of a man.

Men reject doyin.........she beginning cry becos of a woman.

What a night in biggie house.....E be things.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
Clement1111:
Amauche fans😱😱😱😱

You people should take it easy with the voting oooo.......I thought the prestige iucs wasn't popular but what I am seeing this night on my TL from Alex fans is baffling

I saw it too. Those votes are 100% fake! How can one person possess that much prestige IUCs and do that much votes in less than 24 hours? I hope that move doesn't backfire and make her fans too relaxed to vote.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
QueenSindel:
Nwoke na Mma endowed in all areas..He even made ur titan fave Kanaga look so average by his side during the Amvca awards...Adeeeeeeeekunle what a man☺️

Adekunlem is one of d cutest guys to ever grace bbnaija..
He’s got d look,the height,the brain,the voice..
Full time doctor’s prescription..
God dey create sha..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Beorn:

Try to grow up, man. You can't be stůpid all your life. This your special brand of idîocy started from See Gobe and 6 years later, you've sworn to remain steadfast in your foōlishness? Don't you sit down and tell the demöns possessing you, "fimile!"?

Is this a genarational cûrse or were you dropped on your head when you were given birth to?

What led you to deciding to be a rank idiöt all your E-life? People come here to read/post updates or insightful comments, but all you do here year after year is prove that English scholars made a mistake not replacing your name with definition of word foōlishness.

I hope at the end of the day, you realize that trolling doesn't pay. I hope you don't infect those around you and from your loins with your incurable tomfoolery. I've given you the attention that you seek, this will be all for this season. Bye Felicia!!

You get strength sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Beorn:

What led you to deciding to be a rank idiöt all your E-life? People come here to read/post updates or insightful comments, but all you do here year after year is prove that English scholars made a mistake not replacing your name with definition of word foōlishness.

See premium vawulence!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
dominique:

I saw it too. Those votes are 100% fake! How can one person possess that much prestige IUCs and do that much votes in less than 24 hours? I hope that move doesn't backfire and make her fans too relaxed to vote.

I no dey ever believe anything wey dey these streets

A lot of people just post things on social media for engagements and nothing else. Very untruthful lot. People wey go go Hellfire for lying that they voted on BBNaija sef dey.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
livelymatilda:

I blame Doyin for showing love to Ilebaye,wheb almost all the house were angry with her.
I wonder if she would have been able to survive it or take voluntary exit.

Just that move alone by Doyin actually saved Ilebaye.

I am not supposed to tell you this.But it seems most Ilebaye 's fans are too dumb to reason this.

Note:Doyin is not Ilebaye's Father, Mother or Baby sitter.. and vice versa.
Keep making a fool of yourself in my mention!
Oponu!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Jay16:
Pray not to encounter someone like her because........

You people sha lack empathy o. How can you see someone break down like that and not feel anything. She's not my fave and I might still go back to dragging her but for that moment right there, I felt her pain
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Adekunlem is one of d cutest guy to ever grace bbnaija..
He’s got d look,the height,the brain,the voice..
Full time doctor’s prescription..
God dey create sha..
I wish Kidd teamed up with him instead of that tactless nurse eliza angry but nothing spoil Sha they will give me that bromance outside☺️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dada4138(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
I don't like Doyin one bit but Ilebaye would have ran mad without her in that house if we're being honest. But there not just good for each other. Make everybody just dey their dey.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
bunnae:

She entered me too o. I won't lie. But Doyin get her own for body too much.

True that. That's not say we won't drag her tmrw when she effs up grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
So na mad ppl dey cook for doyin to eat.....lazy shediot

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Illebaye Abeg continue running from this obsessed ugly toad before she gives you another strike!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
dada4138:
I don't like Doyin one bit but Ilebaye would have ran mad without her in that house if we're being honest. But there not just good for each other. Make everybody just dey their dey.
And Illebaye hasn’t done her any favors?
Mtcheeeeew!
Was it not Doyin who made people to hate Illebaye by isolating her and putting negative emotions on her,so that she can remain her puppet?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2023
safarigirl:

You get strength sha

The doucheb@g has been on my phallus and quoting me since Lockdown season and I have been avoiding giving him a reply. It's only befitting I give him the satisfaction he craves for after 3 years. Next reply will be in 3 years time.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2023
CeeC, Mercy, Alex and Frodd gossiping Doyin about Kidd.

I thought CeeC is Doyin's friend.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 12:04am On Aug 23, 2023
No be CeeC and Alex dey gist now?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:04am On Aug 23, 2023
This people gossiping about Doyin now want to dash her pity votes. Doyin will be the new Ilebaye at this rate. You know Nigerians have a saviours mentality
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2023
Shut up Mercy. How are you better than Doyin that told Ike he'd go back to jail but still talked with him days later, when you were the one that dragged Ike for not cleaning his butt and walking around with ass-stained trousers BEHIND his back but still laughed with him and joke with him. Mtcheew!!

At least Doyin said hers openly unlike you that said it behind Ike's back.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.