Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487090 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2023
safarigirl:

I'm not being sarcastic O

This week's theme is clearly betraying friends. If we can point out that Pere is one person's victim, we can also point out that Doyin is another person's victim.

Both of them are not totally blameless in how they have come to be the victims of their friends, but essentially, they both got the sh-it end of the stick based on how well they have been able to narrate their stories and of course, cry.

I can understand changing gears each season, but I cannot understand changing gears in a matter of hours.

The situations are similar, the only difference between both is that one is the victim of the Chosen Winner and the other is the victim of the Dumbfuck, drunkard, womaniser grin

I agree with all you've said , but :-

1. Even Ilebaye winning isn't 100% sure. Pere has tapped into the same pity strategy and is gaining votes at an alarming rate. Doyin also just de-marketed her in her DS session.

2. Ilebaye is clearly a gamer, Cross isn't, which is why he lacks the intellectual property to deduce that Pere actually cares about him as a friend.

3. Doyin is no friend, she's all about what she can gain. Clocking her is difficult because she uses a unique blend of pretence, reverse psychology, and projections.

She constantly seeks to cover her self-esteem issues by excessive make-up, seeking validation through seeking friendships with supposed "It" girls or shooting shots at guys far above her level. She's only with Baye because she's available and her misery needs company. If Mercy had taken her in, she would have blanked Baye 100% . These housemates should do well to blank her totally after the show.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2023
Avedonn:
CeeC, Mercy, Alex and Frodd mocking Doyin about Kidd.
Dem don clock Doyin deceit

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2023
God of Illebayethank you o!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2023
Beorn:

Try to grow up, man. You can't be stůpid all your life. This your special brand of idîocy started from See Gobe and 6 years later, you've sworn to remain steadfast in your foōlishness? Don't you sit down and tell the demöns possessing you, "fimile!"?

Is this a genarational cûrse or were you dropped on your head when you were given birth to?

What led you to deciding to be a rank idiöt all your E-life? People come here to read/post updates or insightful comments, but all you do here year after year is prove that English scholars made a mistake not replacing your name with definition of word foōlishness.

I hope at the end of the day, you realize that trolling doesn't pay. I hope you don't infect those around you and from your loins with your incurable tomfoolery. I've given you the attention that you seek, this will be all for this season. Bye Felicia!!

I love the taste of this vawulence..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2023
Nawa oh! Which kin people dey this house.

Ahan! One minute person go be tight friend with person, next minute e go gossip the person with people way e no even send.

E be like winch spirit Dey this house

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2023
ToyinDipo:

My favorite Eminem’s song, with The way I am

I have 2 many favourite Eminem songs sha!😄
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2023
Ceece, Mercy, Frood and Alex don clock Doyin manipulative game.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2023
Amya:
This people gossiping about Doyin now want to dash her pity votes. Doyin will be the new Ilebaye at this rate. You know Nigerians have a saviours mentality

I agree. It's just that Doyin is late to the party as Ilebaye mostly and Pere don collect the last of the pity voters.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:08am On Aug 23, 2023
QueenSindel:
I wish Kidd teamed up with him instead of that tactless nurse eliza angry but nothing spoil Sha they will give me that bromance outside☺️

I wish so too…And I’m looking forward to their friendship outside

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 12:08am On Aug 23, 2023
And I even thought CeeC and Doyin were cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:09am On Aug 23, 2023
Beorn:

I agree. It's just that Doyin is late to the party as Ilebaye mostly and Pere don collect the last of the pity voters.

Which Pere..
Na only ilebaye pack d pity party,Pere come late
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2023
At this rate, not even a single Housemate has something complimentary to say about Doyin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2023
LMAO. Na Doyin dem dey drag like this? Chai. I dey pity her and laugh at the same time. This dragging sounds funny. 😭🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2023
Shey na doyin them dey diss like this....ehya...looooool....shey na adekunle do this one again....all of una wey say na adekunle turn the whole house against her last season...wetin una wan talk now...? Character na like smoke...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2023
Cee c talks flippantly sometimes.

Why would she be revealing to these guys that she didn’t vote Angel.

I know she doesn’t give two ffs but she for try Dey keep some of her cards to her chest

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:11am On Aug 23, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Which Pere..
Na only ilebaye pack d pity party,Pere come late

Shebi it was reported today that Pere is now top 2 having not made top 5 till he became emotional since last night. 🤐🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 12:11am On Aug 23, 2023
No be Lucy be this?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2023
Shey you all said Lucy took voluntary exit? She's with Pere gisting
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:13am On Aug 23, 2023
I’m tired of this camera pipo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:13am On Aug 23, 2023
This Kayode is very mad. Is this not a 18+ show? Why didn't you allow Venita answer the adult question Lucy asked? 🙄
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:13am On Aug 23, 2023
Beorn:

Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 12:13am On Aug 23, 2023
Having listened to Doyin in the dairy room, I kind of feel Ilebaye really knows the game she’s playing and it’s working for her both I. And out of the house. It’s a victim and pity game!!! And viewers being who they are have fallen for it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2023
ColdHunter:
And I even thought CeeC and Doyin were cool
They see through her. I dey even pity d Doyin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 12:14am On Aug 23, 2023
AutoChick4U:

Yeah she said she’s want to leave but Biggy say they should talk about it later.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:15am On Aug 23, 2023
AutoChick4U:

I know Biggie won't let her.

He'll convince her to stay.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 12:16am On Aug 23, 2023
Shey Seyi wan comot the house also? E no go good if Lucy, Pere and Seyi leave all at once.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:17am On Aug 23, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I wish so too…And I’m looking forward to their friendship outside
Noticed Kidd never said anything bad about Ade even when pere kept trying to poison his mind against him!!
Their is a high possibility of their friendship and I can't wait☺️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:18am On Aug 23, 2023
PegasusSolid:

I have 2 many favourite Eminem songs sha!😄
Me too 😅
It’s very difficult to pick Eminem’s top 10 songs, because he has quite a number of great songs.
Those two are my top favorites
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:18am On Aug 23, 2023
Beorn:

Try to grow up, man. You can't be stůpid all your life. This your special brand of idîocy started from See Gobe and 6 years later, you've sworn to remain steadfast in your foōlishness? Don't you sit down and tell the demöns possessing you, "fimile!"?

Is this a genarational cûrse or were you dropped on your head when you were given birth to?

What led you to deciding to be a rank idiöt all your E-life? People come here to read/post updates or insightful comments, but all you do here year after year is prove that English scholars made a mistake not replacing your name with definition of word foōlishness.

I hope at the end of the day, you realize that trolling doesn't pay. I hope you don't infect those around you and from your loins with your incurable tomfoolery. I've given you the attention that you seek, this will be all for this season. Bye Felicia!!
Beornnnnnn
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2023
My favorite Eminem album is the slim shady LP then Marshall Mathers.

ToyinDipo:

My favorite Eminem’s song, with The way I am
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2023
JuicyStar:
Having listened to Doyin in the dairy room, I kind of feel Ilebaye really knows the game she’s playing and it’s working for her both I. And out of the house. It’s a victim and pity game!!! And viewers being who they are have fallen for it.

For me and mine, Ilebaye is the biggest snake in that house.

She successfully gamed the viewers with a fine blend of victimhood and pity game, and they ate it all up.

Say what you may about Doyin, but she was always there for the ungrateful snake who never reciprocated her gestures.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2023
Cross u dey mad. As u see Kim u come dey do like goat.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.