Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499652 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
DownChelsea:
Yes I was a Whitemoney fan two years ago.

Yes, I'm just watching this season to enjoy the show.

But with what I'm seeing, I must genuinely ask:

ARE YOU SURE WHITEMONEY WON'T WIN THIS SHOW AGAIN THIS YEAR?

Cos trust me, I Know how Whitemoney operates, AND his odds are getting smaller real quick.

I'm out!

Out on this moniker and back with another, na today?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie: How will open nominations affect gameplay and will you be forming alliances?
Adekunle: I think it would change the game. I am not certain it is something I want to do but I think it depends on my mood. I will be intentional with my nominations: it will be more strategic instead of emotional. For the time being, I am here to have a good time. Maybe when the energy tilts, I will take a step back and see how it goes, especially when it looks like I can't do it on my own.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
ThierryJay:

Adekunle has been assertive enough. All the other HMs highlighted this as a strength of his in their DS. Against Mercy the Queen bee he was assertive and maintained his stance. He has called out Wmoney and Cee-C publicly. Does it get any higher than that? The facts on ground simply dont justify her claim.

Ilebaye doesnt just like him and frankly didnt seem to understand what she was even saying in her DS.

Ilebaye is simply angry because he didn't choose her as one of his bffs

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
Deks is just giving me pure joy with his very open and honest DS. He admitted he used biggie's character to ginger the HMs on their wager task and would still do it again. The end justifies the means lol.

Too much IQ sitting on a single chair. Every damn thing he said makes super-sense.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
OldBeer:
Biggie: What do you think of your first HOH?
Mercy: I think he is doing his best. I feel like he is playing safe. He is just calm and doesn't want to overdo or push buttons. He is trying but not trying. Except now, I think he has seen the housemates are not playing and wants to get into his duties. He still has time to claim his kingship. He is very smart and he knows what he is doing.

Cc: Thierryjay. Mercy said the same thing.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
garfield1:

What did she do to ade
According to twitter
She left while adekunle was still addressing the house and went to the Kitchen to use a blender.
Doyin came to tell her what she did was wrong.
She tried to defend herself by saying that Adekunle was done and Doyin said no. He was still talking while you were using the blender.
Then doyin said ceec should respect the hoh because ceec would expect the same respect if she was hoh.

Ceec listened and later went to apologize.
I think she was still upset about Alex which is why she left.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie: How does winning HOH feel and how will it influence your game?
Adekunle: It is bragging rights because I am the first. I am just here to have fun. For now, I don't see anybody here as competition.

Biggie: What informed your choice of BFFs?
Adekunle: For Soma, we shared the same locker. He was the first person that left the show in his season so I thought he should get an opportunity to enjoy things he missed out on. Seyi is my guy. Cross is a really cool and fun guy. I met Frodd outside and we bonded over yellow garri and egusi. I did think about picking the ladies but I hadn't built any strong connection with them. if I win next time, it will be all women. It won't be as chill as the guys but I need to balance the scale.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:
So Adekunle lied with Big Brother's name.

Strike loading

How
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Titaniumental:

Which brand visibility again? Then they ain't big enough,when you're big you're big.

Don't get me wrong though,non of the ex hms is bigger than 120M but i think some are in a good place enough to let go of 120M.

And as for the fame, someone like Tobi has already shot himself past BBN fame as a matter of fact,alot of people don't even remember him as a BBN product again,he is just a movie star right now.

I am not sure I understand this argument. Uti didn't get to blow until he won BBA all stars game... his first outing didn't do much for him

None of these people came to play!

There are a lot to be gained otherwise you think anyone in his right mind would like to be exposed to public scrutiny of this magnitude for the second time for nothing?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bad Boy Deks will not chase anybody. We don't do that here. We're too Sweet for that.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amillionnn:
Give me gist Mambi. What was said?

Adekunle had used biggie’s name to call the housemates to order so that they could enact Alex’s script. I think he felt Alex was already in her feelings about the various edits and had kinda switched off from people using her script. So I think he used Biggie’s name to force her to let them use her script.

Anyway sha, Soma entered diaries oh and started hailing Biggie for forcing them to enact Alex’s script. Only for Biggie to cast aspersions by asking things like “who said biggie told you to do that?”…

Very unlike biggie when they use his name to get things done

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
I just love listening to Adekunle.....my top fave this all stars most def .....I love love Adekunle ...

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:
So Adekunle lied with Big Brother's name.

Strike loading

I don't think Biggie will give him a strike. He did it with good intentions.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
God ....my king is killing me right now....joor ooo

Baba nah catch chicks have to also chase.

Bad boy deks till last day....haters feel free to choke

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
Yes o ....Bad boy deks .....let them come and chase...u r a catch ....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
Beorn:

Cc: Thierryjay. Mercy said the same thing.

Mercy and Ilebaye, 2 out of 20 HMs. 2 hms that Adekunle was assertive on in specifically calling them both out and not choosing them as Bffs.

Could any of them in Deks position as a junior bbn colleague handle established superstars like Deks had done?

Listen to Deks DS now and you'd perfectly understand why he has acted the way he did.

He demonstrated delegation (trusting Alex the film expert with the script writing), problem solving (using biggie to ginger them), assertiveness (calling out those falling out of line), diplomacy (listening to various view points) and Rest (sleeping in HOH lounge to take a mental breather while others were killing themselves downstairs). being all the key attributes of a good leader.

I can even understand Mercy's angle cos she dey overdo things but that Delaplank Ilebaye is a no-no.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
Adekunle said he would have been annoyed if he picked a lady because the bed in the HOH room is soooffft. And he won't be able to do anything because they don't have any connection. But he has no problems sharing with the guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
firJ:

You gerrit..
I heard he is dyslexic so maybe just maybe, he can be excused.

We all have our deficiencies. I think he is a fine young man

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Adekunle should better eat well this season,see how handsome he looks

Not like last season that he left the house, looking like someone that went to fight a war, or coming out from a terrible famine.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Just realizing Angel hasn't had camera time today at all
Has the flirting worn off so quickly, big brother is building immunity and resistance to Angel's charms.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
PrincessEstates:

They didn’t. She was trying to force a clash, but he used sense dodge am.

I think he felt like she wasn’t worth it.

You can only deceive those that didn't watch the confrontation live. Whitemoney that was frantically trying to explain himself, dropping obvious lies to clear his name is who you're saying used sense to dodge her, if I hear! grin. Doyin called him a liar, Queen also called him a liar during reunion. Not only our resident papaput is a misogynist, he is also a pathological liar. Someone that threatened to beat up actress Victoria Inyama who called him out on his bullshit. Now he's here saying he doesn't want his women to cook or clean blablabla. Bloody lying misogynist! It's only his gullible fans that he can deceive.

Egbami, who told Adekunle he's a funny guy? undecided
Be like say na Pinocchio full this season o.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
Watch out for king vs kidd dance competition on Saturday night party.

Is gonna be 🔥 on the dance floor.

Ade is ready to battle kidd since both are horrible dancers

Even biggie is down for that.....let see who wins.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
garfield1:

How

He basically sai Big brother preferred Alex's task
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Overcacu will destroy Adekunle's game las las.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
scondy:
I just love listening to Adekunle.....my top fave this all stars most def .....I love love Adekunle ...

😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kiddwaya and food. Afi bi afise.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:

I am sure I understand this argument. Uti didn't get to blow until he won BBA all stars game... his first outing didn't do much for him

None of these people came to play!

There are a lot to be gained otherwise you think anyone in his right mind would like to be exposed to public scrutiny of this magnitude for the second time for nothing?
Those that are currently on this all-star show,it is a need,a necessity for them,some people are making it seems like it's a want for them.

They needed the money and whatever additional fame that comes with it and they ain't big enough yet to let go of that Money or the Fame

That's my point

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ceec was ready to let it go. I saw how she reached out to Sandra that first day but Sandra reluctantly hugged her. It was obvious she wasn’t there to patch anything up.

MamBi:

Meanwhile, the glue that is putting them in this weird space is happily married... I wonder why they can't let it go undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
garfield1:

Ilebaye is simply angry because he didn't choose he as bffs

I suspect as much. Also he called her out over her dirty habit at a time.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:
Overcacu will destroy Adekunle's game las las.

We watch! grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

He basically sai Big brother preferred Alex's task

He's afraid of going hard personally like pere or hermes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.