Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499686 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ilebaye Dey overrate herself gaani grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bigie: How will open nominations affect gameplay for the season and will hou be forming alliances?
Ilegbaye: I can't trast anybady. To me, I won't fall for telling samone the real person I want to nominate. I don't think I want to form any alliances.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

the 120m is one price. The brand visibility is another bigger price. She's a business woman.She'll e darned foolish not to take advantage of the opportunity to increase her brand
I'm not sure these people know how big bbnaija is.

The whole Africa is talking about them now ...when last did it happen?

They've been trending for days.

New viewers are getting to know them , old viewers are getting reacquainted.

New brands and business are waiting for them ...some of the ones they've worked with might want a re-up because of the new hype .

Only a fool would turn down such an opportunity.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Giel:

Maybe she spends too much time in the sun and it's making her face darker.
The rest of her body is lighter than her face.
Or. Maybe reaction to a cream?
I have no idea.

Exactly.....like her face look burnt while her body look fresh.

She was even asking WM if she beauty but he kept dodging the question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ilebaye nominated Tolanibaj because she is not feeling her energy and she has not gotten to know her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie: Who did you nominate and why
Ilegbaye: Tolani because she is keeping her distance and I don't know her. She has an energy I am not feeling and I think it's mutual.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
OldBeer:
Biggie: Which housemates were you most surprised to see and why?
Ilegbaye: Adekunle, Ceec (because she's stabborn)
Yh she said cos Ceec is stubborn and Since she herself is stubborn as well that she didn't expect that Biggie will bring in two stubborn people.

Me: Aunty for your mind u think say u stubborn? grin grin ok o move mad small only Angel sef will put you in your place,dem dey talk of craze this one sef wn dey show face
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
Wetin Venita use 35mins explain na em Ilebaye explain within 45 seconds.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
mediocre:

About the fight she had earlier with Alex

Who started the fight?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
AutoChick4U:
She probably switched creams

That really messed up her look.

She even been very cautious now but it just a matter of time before she lose it.

Just today she had clash with Alex and Adekunle.

She was talking about apologizing to Adekunle but I don't know if she has....that girl is just trouble itself.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie: What do you think of your first HOH?
Ilegbaye: He is not doing what he is supposed to do. He is not adding pressure to things. but he is trying
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

the 120m is one price. The brand visibility is another bigger price. She's a business woman.She'll e darned foolish not to take advantage of the opportunity to increase her brand
Which brand visibility again? Then they ain't big enough,when you're big you're big.

Don't get me wrong though,non of the ex hms is bigger than 120M but i think some are in a good place enough to let go of 120M.

And as for the fame, someone like Tobi has already shot himself past BBN fame as a matter of fact,alot of people don't even remember him as a BBN product again,he is just a movie star right now.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PressMyButton: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
AutoChick4U:
Dear Nigerian Youths pls Eyes on the Judiciary ooooo. Let this BBN no distract Us from keeping alert
Dem be your mate?, better face your bbn.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Of all HMs in the DS so far, only Ilebaye of level up had a predominantly negative thing to say about Adekunle as HoH.

A prophet is never regarded in his own home.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Big Brother dey flirt with Mercy.
Mercy dey flirt with Big Brother.

Awon meejeji n shiere.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie just set Adekunle up by exposing his lie......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Wetin this Mercy put for face,she be giving mannequin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
It seems Mercy used Filler on her face like Bobrisky did, she also used some fattening vitamins.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Titaniumental:

Which brand visibility again? Then they ain't big enough,when you're big you're big.

Don't get me wrong though,non of the ex hms is bigger than 120M but i think some are in a good place enough to let go of 120M.

And as for the fame, someone like Tobi has already shot himself past BBN fame as a matter of fact,alot of people don't even remember him as a BBN product again,he is just a movie star right now.

She's a reality star. Why wil she not take advantage of being in the public eye again no matter the money she has. Ofcourse 120m is not beans but even that isn't guaranteed for all of them. What is however guaranteed is the brand visibility and the fresh boost of life their brand would enjoy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie - And why are you stressed
Cross - My new housemates are chaotic,they have unsettled issues from previous seasons and its literally litting up, its not yet on fire but its litting up.
This year I promised myself to be more chilled, loving and show more affection but I think my heart and emotions can't take it cuz the people getting upset like Ceec, Alex, Adekunle, I'm getting to know them and caring about them, but their characters and things they are doing are making my emotions really heavy.
Biggie - You must be really stressed
Cross - Yeah like I really need a massage, a proper massage
Biggie - And who will give you the massage?
Cross - Maybe you can send a masseuse or I'll look for one of the beautiful ladies here to do it.
I did a deal with Ceec earlier, but I dunno if I'm looking forward to the bet cuz ceec is actually stressing me out sef so its better you bring a masseuse.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
ThierryJay:
Of all HMs in the DS so far, only Ilebaye of level up had a predominantly negative thing to say about Adekunle as HoH.

A prophet is never regarded in his own home.

She didn't say something negative about him. She was more like saying Adekunle should be more assertive as the HoH so the HMs can take him more seriously since he has that power and I think she's got a point. It's more like a constructive criticism.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
The vocab is still shaky.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mercy hasn't changed a bit. She's the same old Mercy with her mannerisms.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie asking Messi(Mercy) about Ike
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie: Which housemates were you most surprised to see and why
Mercy: Ike because this is someone I had a relationship with and we both moved on a long time. Had one or two partners after that. We were also not on talking terms and I am like this looks like a setup. But I know myself. I know I can put anything aside to make sure things go well.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Titaniumental:
Wetin this Mercy put for face,she be giving mannequin
lip fillers cheek injections awon Kim kardashian

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie: Could this be an opportunity to mend a broken bridge?
Mercy: No, I have moved on. But I wish him success in his life.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ahn ah General can kiss sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
I miss Merike though, that relationship was fire.
I wish Tuoyo made this allstar

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Beorn:

She didn't say something negative about him. She was more like saying Adekunle should be more assertive as the HoH so the HMs can take him more seriously since he has that power and I think she's got a point. It's more like a constructive criticism.

Adekunle has been assertive enough. All the other HMs highlighted this as a strength of his in their DS. Against Mercy the Queen bee he was assertive and maintained his stance. He has called out Wmoney and Cee-C publicly. Does it get any higher than that? The facts on ground simply dont justify her claim.

Ilebaye doesnt just like him and frankly didnt seem to understand what she was even saying in her DS.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Whatever this girl is waffling about

No articulation at all
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
I think if you tie mercy's hands she won't be able to talk

She talks with her hands so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.