Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466749 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie: How will open nominations affect gameplay and will you be forming alliance?
Mercy: I feel indifferent about it because I don't want to conspire. I feel like it is going to take a lot of energy from me because I would need to start jotting things down and looking for who is a threat. I don't think I want to go down that route. That is not what I came here to do. I am here to play and enjoy myself. It is going to bring so much hate. People have already started coming to us to put people down.
I have been noticing a pattern from Princess. I think she is trying to bring people down. I can see it and I am the wrong person to play that with.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie: Who did you nominate and why
mercy: Pere because he is strong and will survive. Don't want to put the girls because they are sweet and I want to get to know them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Il take Miracle.

scondy:

I love this ur script minus groovy...guy has no spine....rather let's have beauty ...or laycon to threaten other winners..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sirqeeboi(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mercy oo, Soro Soro prayer grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

Kidd is the richest housemate there. Dude doesn't want to win the freaking money and knows that Nigerians won't even vote him to win.

Offered Cee-C 120 million to walk out of the house day 1.

Don't we all know that Kidd is all talks?

So, you believe he has 120 million naira to offer anyone to leave the show?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
So I was bored out of my mind and got a funny idea to run a simulation of BBNaija All-Stars using the North American format where the housemates strategize, form alliances and conspire to evict each other week after week until only 2 are left and the winner is decided. No public voting is allowed in this format.

The final two ended up being Mercy and Soma. Curiously enough, Mercy ended up winning again. Could this be a sign?
😂 😂 😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Did WhiteMoney and Doyin go at each earlier

They didn’t. She was trying to force a clash, but he used sense dodge am.

I think he felt like she wasn’t worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
I agree that Pere liked Adekunle last year and campaigned for him subtly. I also, if I’m not mistaken, initially saw Pere mingle and show Adekunle love before the BFF picking. I think he is angry that Ade didn’t pick him even though he has always been in his corner.

Clement1111:
You won't drop update,you won't drop pictures.....you probably don't watch the show live but follow Twitter gist to catch up

Yet you just want to ignite fans war...🤡🤡🤡

Pere is who he is and if you think he doesn't like Adekunle then you have a huge problem cus last time I checked Pere campaigned and rooted for Adekunle last year

Everyone is a competition to each other in the house so stop creating the Pere vs Adekunle rivalry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie: What do you think of your first HOH?
Mercy: I think he is doing his best. I feel like he is playing safe. He is just calm and doesn't want to overdo or push buttons. He is trying but not trying. Except now, I think he has seen the housemates are not playing and wants to get into his duties. He still has time to claim his kingship. He is very smart and he knows what he is doing.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rahkman:
lip fillers cheek injections awon Kim kardashian

On Monday, I told someone she got Botox on her face. Her forehead is stiff and shiny even without make-up

Mercy is beautiful and needs to stop with all the procedures. She's rich, we get but las Las, make her face no go stiff.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

U are absolutely correct.

She is trying to be very cautious but for how long ??

Which was why she kept quiet initially, when Alex mentioned her name. Then when she saw that Uriel didn’t keep quiet and defended herself when Alex mentioned her too, that was when she also spoke up for herself.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mercy’s Diary room session reminds me so much why I love her. Such a sweet, hard girl😍

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
hmmm DSIMMER never come here. The epistle master..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ozo with Super falcons over there in Australia.

Aye sport lawa nje,no time for BBN

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Give me gist Mambi. What was said?

MamBi:
Jesuuuuu Biggie has casted Adekunle to Soma grin grin grin

Soma was confused for a second... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
crystalpapers:
Abeg nah sad
Let sleeping dogs lie lipsrsealed

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie is teasing Adekunle about his pierced ear. Says it's a pleasant surprise and wondering if he will pierce his nose.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Personally i think Adekunle is suffering from acute low self-esteem, might be wrong though

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
bentenny:

Abeg nah sad
Let sleeping dogs lie lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie: Which housemates were you most surprised to see and why?
Adekunle: Quite a number of them. I am getting to meet most of them for the first time. Venita is definitely one of them and it's a pleasant surprise. Soma because I started my BBN experience with his season.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
So Adekunle lied with Big Brother's name.

Strike loading

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie calling out Adekunle for using his name to lie to the HMs.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
Carry mumu boy deks away from my screen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Adekunle plans to play more pranks on the housemates with Biggie's blessings. Says it's a part of his bad boy persona. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dotez:

The king himself

I love how he always mind his business and doesn't reply to trolls

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Zudd:
Personally i think Adekunle is suffering from acute low self-esteem, might be wrong though

Says a shegz stan ....lool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dotez:

BBN doesn't have time for disco lights, we are talking about stars biko.
Ozo is a delawood disco light, I don't know why you guys are implying he turned an invite down.
Small Yansh dey shake
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
crystalpapers:
I use God beg you ooo

Allow that guy stay in peace oooo.....I can't come and read epistles this season again

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
OldBeer:
Biggie: What do you think of the open nominations this season?
Cross: It's going to cause a lot of betrayal and gbas gbos.

Biggie: Who did you nominate and why?
Cross: Doyin. I didn't know much about her. I didn't know Soma when I came into the house and would have nominated him but he did me a favor by sacrificing his bed. And so I thought he was a correct guy.

Awwwwwwww... my sweet Sommy nwa!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
Zudd:

Yes he is. I said this last season. He even subtly admitted it at some point on the show.This season he is trying to improve on it but it's not working out yet
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
Giel:
Ceec apologized to Adekunle. That's nice. Now to apologize to Alex.

What did she do to ade
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

I use God beg you ooo

Allow that guy stay in peace oooo.....I can't come and read epistles this season again

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.