Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1511611 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

That’s venita’s major problem.She’s an irritant who’s always in peoples faces!
She knows shes ‘fanless’,yet she keeps causing unnecessary drama and looking for cheap highlights!
She won’t survive her first eviction!
True

As it is,she won't escape nominations on Monday

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I will respect whom ever wins this show because all formats have been casted!
Angel don erase her ashawo antics..na only biggy she Dey flirt with!
Biggie and soma grin
The thing shock me oh
Why did she allow Nigerians change who she is
Cross no fit flirt in peace because e don cast!

Cross no see who to flirt with, all the girls are fire, he and Angel have issues, he'll soon move to Ilebaye grin
Pere don change from General to ass licker/hype man!
He has always been grin
Whitemoney no fit use food deceive people again!
He's coming back to deceive them again, don't worry. grin
Mercy is no longer sweet cos there’s no villain!
Exactly. Nobody to hide under.
Cece is frustrated because asides her rudeness and vileness,she can’t offer anything else!
Ceec disappeared in that house the first 2 and half days. The only time people stopped wondering where she was, is when she fought with Alex yesterday and spent the whole time complaining about Alex to anybody she could find. Alex helped her with small highlight yesterday grin
Adekunle’s no longer interested in petty gossips,he seems focused grin

LoL, Adekunle came back as a saint this time. He's no longer monitoring people's strategies and looking for the one that is fake and real.
He's a lot like Pere in that instance.
Kidd is still wondering why he came back!grin
Kiddwaya will never be serious with anything grin
Others are trying so hard to come up with a new strategy but nothing seems to be working out for them…lmao!
We might not have shipments this season cos everyone seems woke!
Biggy should please bring in Beauty and Hermes to spice up the house!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2023
All these once weh nor get 10m for account dey say 30 m na small money 🙄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2023
QueenSindel:
I won't mind Kidd and Ade to give me this just for the show and nothing more cheesy tongue tongue I go ship cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you're gay, come out clean.stop going through corners🙆🙆
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2023
finallybusy:
Big Brother should bring Praise back. This is the season of second chances.
If na play,stop am oooo

What is he coming to do

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2023
Olodo24:
They won't dare do same sex considering how judgemental our society is. But if I should get to that house, I'll get so close to a fellow guy (he has to like me too) and generate controversies from it. It'll be a ship and I'll show my ass on different occasions. But Biggie might call such a bold housemate to order in an unaired diary session
I’d love that!
Lmao!
I don’t think biggy would call such a daring and reckless housemate to order cos it would spice up the show…especially if the housemate is very entertaininggrin
See wetin Angel do na?grin
Flash nyash and Toto for us…lmao!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2023
meobizy:
Seeing JayPaul in this advert reminded me of how much I despised him as a housemate. Talentless boy whose only contribution to any discussion was "mad, o."
Talentless yet he got a role on Tinsel?
Una sef

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2023
Olodo24:
They won't dare do same sex considering how judgemental our society is. But if I should get to that house, I'll get so close to a fellow guy (he has to like me too) and generate controversies from it. It'll be a ship and I'll show my ass on different occasions. But Biggie might call such a bold housemate to order in an unaired diary session
That's what Nigerian Nana said they did to her in bbtitans when she kissed South African Nelisa in a long kiss that Nigerian Jennie had to break.
Big brother told her to consider her home country.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Why did Pere stoop to Ike’s level?
Spits!
Pere Dey fall my hand!
You gats chill

Most of them in that house are still in hibernation mode......just give them time
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2023
DownChelsea:
What is it with hot headed ladies and Whitemoney?

Last season it was Maria, but our wonderful God took her far away.

Then Queen came with her hot head to disturb the guy.

Now, this CeeC and Illebaye attachment to him is just doing me one-kind.

Wetin de sup??

@bold I just dey look whitemoney since undecided
Anyway. I know he can always handle himself
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2023
Titaniumental:
Observation from this midnight gbasgbos

1. Ceec is still that bitter witch

2. Venita is one crazy attention seeker

Agree.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2023
Amya:
Ike has come a long way from his famous " The Igwe is angry " while opening all his 32
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I’d love that!
Lmao!
I don’t think biggy would call such a daring and reckless housemate to order cos it would spice up the show…especially if the housemate is very entertaininggrin
See wetin Angel do na?grin
Flash nyash and Toto for us…lmao!grin
he will do it. The DS wouldn't be aired.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2023
Seunomobo:

An entertaining weirdo like Hermes,yet he got evicted before my bad boy Deks in the level up season grin grin grin
Gorimapa ruined Hermes by suppressing his weirdness and originality by turning him into a lover boy!
Adekunle’s case would have been worse if she hadn’t rejected him.
That bald headed unfortunate mannequin did my boy dirty!grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:

That's what Nigerian Nana said they did to her in bbtitans when she kissed South African Nelisa in a long kiss that Nigerian Jennie had to break.
Big brother told her to consider her home country.
Exactly. He'll caution the housemate. Judgemental Nigerians will condemn and still be watching because of same controversial housemate
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2023
Ibukzy:
Hermes entertaining

How

When

Where

Abeg make una no dey yarn nonsense

I guess you watched BBN level up in a beer parlor!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Gorimapa ruined Hermes by suppressing his weirdness and originality by turning him into a lover boy!
Adekunle’s case would have been worse if she hadn’t rejected him.
That bald headed unfortunate mannequin did my boy dirty!grin
Oh! That Okoye Obaseki.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2023
Clement1111:

You gats chill

Most of them in that house are still in hibernation mode......just give them time
Okaygrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2023
Olodo24:
he will do it. The DS wouldn't be aired.
Yeah…Just like they cautioned Angel after she deliberately flashed her pussygrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2023
Godoverevery:

Awolowo family isn't wealthy?lol

Do you know how many industries, firms that family owns home and abroad??

Just Google Awolowo family net worth.
LMAO

When i saw that statement,i couldn't control my laughter grin grin

Don't be surprised some folks here do type via their anus

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2023
Amya:

Kidd will never change! After the weiin Erica saw tht year he's looking for the person's daughter he'd decieve again with lamba. Let's his GF catch him
At this point, anyone playing old script is wasting time.. grin

Something fresh and new is welcomed.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Oh! That Okoye Obaseki.
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Clement1111:

For this show??

Kitchen strategy won't work cus this isn't Nini and co who preferred a hot plate of Jollof Rice to winning the money

I just remembered this comment. grin
See as you finished my 2 faves. Whitemoney and Nini grin
Please Nini was a good person who wanted a fair game and she was just defending her Daddy whitemoney. She didn't prefer rice to the money please
Lmao grin grin

I wish Nini came back. I miss her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2023
What's Whitemoney wearing like this?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2023
Whitemoney has started his plotting scheming
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2023
But I trust Mercy sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2023
Mercy don't trust this guy!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Mercy and WhiteMoney planning on how to out play the other HMs.......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2023
Whitemoney wants to do last 2 alliance with Mercy.
He says he will never nominate her and she should never nominate him.

He also told her that when Whitemoney is up mecenaries will vote and when mercy is up WMG will vote.

Whitemoney no be all WMG like mercy oh?
If mercy is up that one concern you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2023
Mercy Eke and Venita had a spat as they advised Ilebaye about navigating conflict in the house

Mercy Eke: "No one is above you in this house. If they give you, you give them back"

Venita: "Pick your battles. Use a ruler to measure"

So Venita no wn Illebaye dey do samething wey she herself dey do.

I'm just waiting for her to go berserk one on hot headed lady insides thta house, she go kolet
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2023
Olodo24:
Besides, Neo was fake during Lockdown. Brighto casted him

Fake or no fake. Ppl no dey feel am. I no sure he get up to 10 fans. At least many ppl like modella, chizzy despite not being real hms.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:
Whitemoney wants to do last 2 alliance with Mercy.
He says he will never nominate her and she should never nominate him.

He also told her that when Whitemoney is up mecenaries will vote and when mercy is up WMG will vote.

Whitemoney no be all WMG like mercy oh?
If mercy is up that one concern you.

They are breaking Biggie's rule of not talking to the fans.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.