Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1512292 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
QueenSindel:
Why will Seyi think he can't win undecided

He was telling Cross over the snooker game yesterday that he just wants to cruise for as long as he's there in the house. Not kill himself over anything. The way he was talking showed he'd come to terms with not winning.

I think having Mercy and Wmoney in there did some damage to their ginger - apart from Deks, Cross and Cee-C. How would they further react if or when Phyna or Laycon comes around?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Congratulations Super Falcons!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thank God say una don see say that guy has terrible views about women.
I saw it earlier.
Apart from him saying BBnaija female contestants are pimped to the highest bidders(hookups & sugar daddy's) which is true,
What other views are you talking about?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
PrincessEstates:
How these “scriptwriters” can take interesting highlights that broke the Nigerian internet, and make it into a borefest, needs to be studied...

And if other housemates try to spice it up, they’ll say no, do this one first. The people that had the highlights dey inside the house, and you still dey talk say make other housemates play them undecided

The thing is so dry I can't even watch it. So much for New York film academy certificate

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
God punish that ref for 11min added time....that been said.

Waooo waooo.......my heart was in my mouth.

Those girls deserve a standing ovation........after that below par first half is really amazing to win the host nation.

Go Go Go super falcon....fly fly fly.

God bless NIGERIA.....we are the PRIDE of AFRICA in every aspect.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
We come get fine girl's for the team.. 😂

Some of them are foreign. Their skin is skinning 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ceec that is so childish and unnecessarily antagonistic.
Cee during the meeting told Seyi that she doesn't have good energy with Alex so Alex shouldn't talk to her about anything regarding custumes.
She would prefer it to come from Seyi

Unto wager? You're holding beef untop wager.
You can't even put it aside?
If they lose the wager she shouldn't complain Sha.

Alex wanted to respond but they didn't let her.
If she talk now they will blame her.

I wonder if she thinks Alex has good energy towards her or if she's the only one that has beef in that house but they all put it aside for the wager.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
ThierryJay:

He was telling Cross over the snooker game yesterday that he just wants to cruise for as long as he's there in the house. Not kill himself over anything. The way he was talking showed he'd come to terms with not winning.

I think having Mercy and Wmoney in there did some damage to their ginger - apart from Deks, Cross and Cee-C. How would they further react if or when Phyna or Laycon comes around?
I see ur point dear smiley Pls what's happening in the house not watching at the moment! I heard Deks change am for person cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Cee you're so antagonistic
She has started insulting Alex saying Alex is full of shit.

She now says Alex is crazy

Alex I'm proud of you
She's ignoring her and saying all the beef is 5 years ago and she's grown past it so ceec should too
She cannot keep fighting over man matter.

Alex. I'm proud of you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Alex and Ceec part 2.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Alex tell her.
She's telling ceec that she's not here for female rivalry.
I love it

Ceec keeps ranting
Alex is obsessed, Alex is full of shit, Alex is manipulative

Ceec. A nasty badly Behaved person.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
You people be coming for cee cee but Alex is always trying to come for cee cee. She just wants to fight her and all the things she’s saying about cee cee is what she is doing.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
I'd love to see a big brother celebrity edition. Like how ultimate search brought them Emeka Ike, Chioma Chukwuka, Weird MC, Muma G them to compete.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Imagine if everyone that has beef says they will not work together who will now do the wager?

How will they eat?
They should give special preference for ceec because she's a god or what?

Just a badly behaved child.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Alex won again. Ceec is just noisy and very vindictive

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Amya:
Alex won again. Ceec is just noisy and very vindictive
U sound like a Ceec hater🤔

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Why does Venita haveto direct all attention to herself. I officially dislike her now.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
ThierryJay:

This is why I’m not optimistic about this season. While they definitely want the money, a lot of them are not as hungry as before. Also, most of them are friends/acquaintances and will try to avoid conflict as much as possible.

The organizers need to bring in Vee while Venita is still in the house, to spice things up a bit

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Venita shut up na

You're always looking for highlight

In Venita's mind nobody will fight in this house and she will not be involved grin

We must all hear her voice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
QueenSindel:
U sound like a Ceec hater🤔

Your opinion is valid. I don't give 2 shit what you think darl.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dis ceec gal can neva change.grow up plz!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Alex I'm very proud of you

You were very mature and you've shown that you've really grown unlike those that just got older
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Godoverevery:
God punish that ref for 11min added time....that been said.

Waooo waooo.......my heart was in my mouth.

Those girls deserve a standing ovation........after that below par first half is really amazing to win the host nation.

Go Go Go super falcon....fly fly fly.

God bless NIGERIA.....we are the PRIDE of AFRICA in every aspect.

As I see the 11 minutes I just tire grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
I'm just for violence however it comes I don't mind. Alex should drop this maturity stuff and give us some show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Amya:

Your opinion is valid. I don't give 2 shit what you think darl.
Amaka I don't give even the tiniest shit about u!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
QueenSindel:
I see ur point dear smiley Pls what's happening in the house not watching at the moment! I heard Deks change am for person cheesy

It's Cee-C vs Alex again over costumes and script issue. Deks had to shout on some of them to bring the situation under control.

If they lose the wager it'll be because of this Ceelex issue.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dotez:
We are coming back For BBN later

For now Superfalcons be bursting our brain

First African team to win a major game at the 2023 tournament where other African teams have been disgracing us and collecting wotoporiously 😁.

I just hope we can muscle a win over Ireland so that we can sit pretty and avoid the most dangerous teams in the Round of 16.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:
Ceec that is so childish and unnecessarily antagonistic.
Cee during the meeting told Seyi that she doesn't have good energy with Alex so Alex shouldn't talk to her about anything regarding custumes.
She would prefer it to come from Seyi

Unto wager? You're holding beef untop wager.
You can't even put it aside?
If they lose the wager she shouldn't complain Sha.

Alex wanted to respond but they didn't let her.
If she talk now they will blame her.

I wonder if she thinks Alex has good energy towards her or if she's the only one that has beef in that house but they all put it aside for the wager.

That’s how you know that she’s real and doesn’t pretend

Tacha would do the same

If we don’t have good energy , don’t effing talk to me

No need for fake love

Na the only thing wey make me love Cee c and tacha be that

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Edu93:
Apart from him saying BBnaija female contestants are pimped to the highest bidders(hookups & sugar daddy's) which is true,
What other views are you talking about?
He spoke badly about women, insulted Victoria Inyama whom I feel crossed the line by mentioning his mother anyway. He also implied that the only thing women were after in men was money. This kind of thought is what fuels sayings that a man can treat a woman badly and nothing will happen. Simply because according to him "no woman is out of your league".
If you don't know how to read between the lines when it comes to people's comments and mannerisms then I can't help you.
The same dude was talking to Doyin and mentioning "respect and African man" most times this is the usual code of some sexists when they want to demean women.
I don't want to make a generalisation but he does reason like an average Igbo man when it comes to women.
Below is one example of sexism.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
ThierryJay:

It's Cee-C vs Alex again over costumes and script issue. Deks had to shout on some of them to bring the situation under control.

If they lose the wager it'll be because of this Ceelex issue.
Lol let them continue fighting and lose then they will see another side of Deks in their own regime cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
So Ceec's content is in the house is Alex and being whitemoney's kitchen assistant? How does she expect them to execute the wager task without included her highlights which is the toxicity she displayed on her season? She has fizzled badly, that's why she desperately needs this rivalry to remain relevant. See as she dey sweat like Christmas pig after that small argument. Make she no go give herself heart attack over creating content o.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Alex has bought market with Cee c

Cee C doesn’t get tired

She will drag this till the finale
And I’m here for it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.