Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489846 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
jenifer007:

Women makes the world filled with sugar and honey 😂

Yes oooo....agree 100.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
omotolly22:

I noticed too , they are not even trying to create content or even fight for the money

The are just feeling relaxed and entitled , as if the 120m is their fathers property willed to them

Such arrogance

Nigerians silly now.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
jenifer007:

Tati who's your fave this season
Tbh,I’m still trying to figure it out but I’m rooting for Adekunle,Cross,Pere and Angel for now…

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:

Your babe dey vex oh grin
Make she get her own highlights toogrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
omotolly22:

I noticed too , they are not even trying to create content or even fight for the money

The are just feeling relaxed and entitled , as if the 120m is their fathers property willed to them

Such arrogance
It’s so annoying!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Tbh,I’m still trying to figure it out but I’m rooting for Adekunle,Cross,Pere and Angel for now…

Sweet pink my love

You’re rooting for kunle ??

Give me a kiss 😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Titaniumental:

If your fave go need turn to a bully or dictator to make everyone cooperate and avoid unnecessary messy dramas then he is pathetically weak and spineless
STFU abeg!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
ehyah i come dey pity ilebaye now, useless angel wey liquorose wan kill that year grin , e come be her mate she dey even bully sef
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Pere
Cross
Soma
Adekunle
Neo

All in thesame group for the debate

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
fhranchez:
ehyah i come dey pity ilebaye now, useless angel wey liquorose wan kill that year grin , e come be her mate she dey even bully sef

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

Sweet pink my love

You’re rooting for kunle ??

Give me a kiss 😁
😘😘😘

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
Who advised Angel to change her Ashawo ways on this show, she was da bomb, she had better go back to her way.

I woke up around around 3:30 am and they were all at the lounge, Angel put her massive phat ass on Adekunles laps right on his gbola throughout, if that was me, I for don fkkkc her reach 100times for my head.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
fhranchez:
Na my Angel you dey call useless?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Exactly grin grin
Man up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
firJ:
Who advised Angel to change her Ashawo ways on this show, she was da bomb, she had better go back to her way.

I woke up around around 3:30 am and they were all at the lounge, Angel put her massive phat ass on Adekunles laps right on his gbola throughout, if that was me, I for don fkkkc her reach 100times for my head.
One minute man spotted

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Alphagan:

It takes an unbiased mind to accurately read Alex. Very sneaky a lad.

Cecee is not a saint, she overreacts some times but not pretentious. Alex reignited their latent beef maybe as a way of getting back at Ceecee or to create highlights for viewers’ pleasure. Whatever the case between the two, it makes for an engaging view, at least, better than the semo-a-thon we once witnessed.

Reignited?

Do you people even watch the show?
Cos I remember the beef started when Uriel and Ceec tried to talk down on Alex's work even though they didn't contribute

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Titaniumental:

It's so simple.
He is the freaking HOH

Just shut them all up,and take charge of the situation, assign role(based on their prep for he wager task) to all of them any body wey wn form rebel will have Biggie to contend with.

But i guess this his new attitude of trying to be in everyone good books will not allow him to take that stance and so eventually they will fail that wager.

When HOH can't command respect from fellow hms naturally or put his fit on the ground firmly on certain situations, unnecessary dramas like this will be on a steady

Lol.........shut them up.

He shut them up ds afternoon which made him lose is voice.

Is very easy to know how to do things while looking from afar.

This guys are all stars .....there nothing any HOH can do unless if one get a strike for disobeying the HOH.

Biggie needs to make an example of a HM for disobeying the HOH to send a msg across.

Untill that happens every HOH will just scream for nothing.

He has already told them the truth.....the wager isn't HOH wager rather a house wager.....if they lose all of them will suffer.

Is not worth breaking sweat over my dear.....they are just baby adults.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
"The minimum for white wedding in Lagos is 100M” - Frodd

Frodd don drop quote

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
This one Venita body dey hot dey misbehave. She needs hot, long, hard, ugly, black dick to bang her yellow, hot soft fresh pussy with full cum on her sweet beautiful face. After dat her body go calm down.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Where did kuku get this his handler grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:
Mercy I hope the fact that people continue to say that without Tacha being dq you wouldn't have won continues to torture you

Yes without Tacha being disqualified you wouldn't have won
She says that it gingers her mercenaries and they are ready

If they like, they can be ready from now till the end. Whether you like it or not
You wouldn't have won without you conspiring with Big brother to disqualify Tacha.

Yet she beat tacha in votes earlier on the show?

Lol stop playing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Titaniumental:
"The minimum for white wedding in Lagos is 100M” - Frodd

Frodd don drop quote

Lamba extraordinaire!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Alphagan:

It takes an unbiased mind to accurately read Alex. Very sneaky a lad.

Cecee is not a saint, she overreacts some times but not pretentious. Alex reignited their latent beef maybe as a way of getting back at Ceecee or to create highlights for viewers’ pleasure. Whatever the case between the two, it makes for an engaging view, at least, better than the semo-a-thon we once witnessed.

Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
With this pere team points.

This debate will likely cause gender war oooo.

Like this guys are going for the kill oooo.

I hope Cee c and mercy will take ds there point lightly ooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I missed this, what happened between Alex and CeeC again today

Still related to the task. Alex had at the start of the script rehearsal made some speech
and included in the speech that she didn't want what happened yesterday to repeat itself and she knew as this was All Stars some people might feel pressured to start drama. Everyone shut her down and Adekunle told her she can only make comment relating to the task alone.

Much later when they were well into the rehearsal, Ceec said she no longer wanted to deal with Alex in the task directly for whatever reason and Alex was still talking to her directly, telling her that she won't be drawn into unnecessary drama and that they can keep it civil. Ceec flipped and started getting closer and yelling till someone came to drag her to a corner.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Pere started talking about his convo with CeeC before the show and kayode decide to pan the camera away, I'm guessing he wants to provide a context of their new beef.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
omotolly22:

Such arrogance
I pity people that will kill themselves for these already made people.....hmmm make I just Sidon relax,give my hot teks and be entertained shikena

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
I bin think say na gen Zs wan make Adekunle mad, but you see this all stars? Adekunle is seeing shege pro max

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
One minute man spotted

I am hoping you can even get yours up..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Adekunle just confirmed it now that Alex has been antagonizing CeeC.

The guys were gisting, and Pere said that CeeC has not been talking with him for almost 2 days. And Adekunle said that it could be because Pere that’s very close to CeeC outside of the house, is suddenly close to Alex that has been antagonizing CeeC.

And Soma replied “yeah yeah “, before the camera moved away.

This just proves that Alex is very intentional with the way she’s coming for CeeC, and people are noticing...

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Na my Angel you dey call useless?
your useless angel no even get alliance with anybody. When illebaye go, all those evening newspapers go devour am at any chance they get
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
PrincessEstates:
Adekunle just confirmed it now that Alex has been antagonizing CeeC.

The guys were gisting, and Pere said that CeeC has not been talking with him for almost 2 days. And Adekunle said that it could be because Pere that’s very close to CeeC outside of the house, is suddenly close to Alex that has been antagonizing CeeC.

And Soma replied “yeah yeah “, before the camera moved away.

This just proves that Alex is very intentional with the way she’s coming for CeeC, and people are noticing...

I don't think Adekunle said that, Pere just brought up Alex and CeeC's fight, then went into how he was talking to CeeC outside the house and she brought Alex up before the pan moved immediately.....

Adekunle and Soma aren't getting involved they just responded to Pere wondering why CeeC and Alex are still going at each other.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.