Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488678 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Abeg Venita don finish DS? Make I change channel back.

Watching incredible Dr pol on Nat Geo wild..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
ItisHi:
he never wise leave am

Wetin concern Ike who told us he knows he won't win but will cause chaos?

If he leaves, na we wey like the guy loose pass
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Chimezie198:

No, her sermon is still on.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Na Adekunle get amgrin

Hmmm.ironically,I want to give angel 20%.at least Ike or pere will bounce
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
bentenny:
Biggie should evict just one HM which will likely be Seyi and allow ike to stay!

This WON'T HAPPEN

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Eeghe:

The liquid metal
The Indaboski
The smooth criminal
The wily devil
The smiling crook
Ike Ike Ike paprika ice cream
Chim

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
Venita is beautiful, intelligent, smart, does very well with tasks, Sabi give better gbas gbos, is in a sailing ship with one of the most popular housemates, yet nothing come out for her because of this her irritaing accent and condescending attitude towards others.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Chimezie198:

can't believe i forgot to watch judge Judy n was listening to this lullaby
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
Venita is so beautiful till she opens her mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
Venita still dey Diary Room?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:

I can't find it as your post is not properly quoted

Good afternoon.
It's beyond me. I've even tried to , but it's not quotable.
However, go to the 3rd page of your posts and you'll see it there in-between. It's a lengthy comment which you quoted.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pillar12:
Ike is gossiping and instigating and y'all are praising him, i hope if another HM does same y'all won't go overboard by crusifying the hm.

Keep same energy we watching you!

So we should watch people spoon and pick pimples on each other's faces?

Didn't you all watch BBT?

What do you think this game is about?

Friends reunion?

Puuleezzz!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
How you’re all certain Seyi will be going home on Sunday is funny, the shocker awaits y’all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
badinfluence:

This is the villain people should root for, but they rather choose to elevate the ones wey like to exchange words and act rude.

He's a top tier villain, I'll give him that.

You know you're that nigga when people are shocked by how much evil you're capable of grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Alphagan:
How you’re all certain Seyi will be going home on Sunday is funny, the shocker awaits y’all.
we sha know it's him or IKe. If two it's he n ike
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Venita’s accent is not fake.

She has cockney accent and she drawls.

Even when fighting she speaks like this that’s enough to show that her accent is not fake.

There are diff types of British accent influenced by diff things.

They can’t all have the same accent. Plus her accent is also influenced by Nigerian accent.

Leave the girl accent alone

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jen96:
can't believe i forgot to watch judge Judy n was listening to this lullaby
Lol

Each time Doyin and Venita enter that DR I don change channel quickly.. watching cartoon becomes so interesting to watch even though I don't like it during any of their session
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Y'all will be so gullible to believe any result as at now.

Y'all better keep voting for your favorites and stop hoping and depending on sources.

Sunday will be a shocker just like Hermes and Maria because Big brother might even evict 3.

Anyways keep voting for pere!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pillar12:
Ike is gossiping and instigating and y'all are praising him, i hope if another HM does same y'all won't go overboard by crusifying the hm.

Keep same energy we watching you!
Normally life no balance na....... it's applicable to all of us including you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:

And not your Adebore?
Abeggi lipsrsealed

Unfortunately for you! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
The boring sermon has come to an end.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
garfield1:

Hmmm.ironically,I want to give angel 20%.at least Ike or pere will bounce

This man angry
Nna Nawa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
safarigirl:

Everybody knows Ike is a bad guy, so, that is why people are praising him. Nobody expects better of him. He is playing his role. If tomorrow, he starts doing good things, people will just assume he is acting and not being real, they will not automatically start praising him for being good.

If a Housemate that is projected to be 'good' acts like Ike, they will get crucified.

That's just how it goes.

Above all

He tells viewers EVERYTHING
He carries us along

He understood the assignment

And he is delivering big time

Those whining is cos their faves have been relegated to the background

I and my ex teamie have even run out of trolling materials... nothing happening At All to drag their fave with grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
Those of y'all shouting keep Ike, keep seyi.
are y'all voting?
Or you think it's by mouth?

This is already the 6th week and going into the 7th week.
Big brother doesn't give a fork who stays or who leaves anymore.
The organizers already made their profits and even the show sponsors already made their profits too.

Big brother can only introduce a twist but if you think because your favorite is carrying the show then big brother will do anything to keep them after 6th weeks then you are joking.

Results from now on depends solely on voting and may i remind you all that Deloitte isn't even a Nigeria company so even multi choice can't bribe them.

Go and vote for your favorites!!!

Anyways keep voting pere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
safarigirl:
When this season started, Ike's Twitter handle generally had low engagements, and in fact, there was nothing coming from his team's end. Some people expressed concern for this, and Ike's Twitter handler came with the news that Ike had, in fact, gotten his invite to the show rather late, and hadn't been able to build a team because of that.

The long and short of this story is, I don't know who made that oversight not inviting this man early enough, but whoever corrected it, May you never suffer waist pain for giving Ike a slot.

That man is Reality TV Gold, and whatever happens on Sunday, I'm just glad viewers got to enjoy his character. I am glad he got his second chance to play his game outside of Mercy's shadow. Opinions on him may differ, but he has been one of the standout acts on this show and BBNaija All Stars would just not have been the same without him.

Ike Onyema, take a bow , you legend! grin
Take a bow for what?
Better direct that to Cross next week Biko.

Ike Ike Ike my Guy.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
Amillionnn:
I think this is what they will do on Sunday.

I mean evict one regular housemate and one fake but I want two regulars gone with a fake.

Time is running out and if they don’t evict two real housemates this week, what happened to Ozo in LD will happen to one of the projected top 5 because they will come up with stronger housemates and then end up bouncing.

Better still.....
Any housemate with at least 1 nomination should be up for eviction

Imagine if Biggie had not excluded Baye, Whitemoney and Venita

He for get luxury of removing three

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Omo, Pere is leaving.

You see it here first.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Seyi is a finalist....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Omo, Pere is leaving.

You see it here first.

Voting closes tomorrow....it's still open for all asides Seyi

You have enough time to edit or delete this!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Seyi is a finalist....

You got jokes man!!! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Omo, Pere is leaving.

You see it here first.
Yes o!!!
Pere is currently in 4th position 😭

Please continue to vote for pere to leave the 4th position.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.