Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,798 members, 7,841,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1508777 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You’ll have to show me evidence or I don’t believe you!

Take my word for it✋🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
Eeghe:

Her friendship with Frodd is everything📌
Quickly moving on…

Pere was right. Frodd wasn't only the daddy of Pepper Dem , he was the daddy of Alex, Angel and even great at giving Ilebaye tough love.

WM and Chizzy see him as some sort of mentor. He seems to have been quietly even involving ex-housemates in deals outside the house.

Mercy really saw him as her emotional fortress.

It all makes me think the crying Frodd of Pepper Dem was clearly an act. Fatherhood, money, marriage and a new sense of responsibility as a daddy, husband and di okpala has turned him into a real odogwu.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Pillar12:
Ike is gossiping and instigating and y'all are praising him, i hope if another HM does same y'all won't go overboard by crusifying the hm.

Keep same energy we watching you!

You mean you are just noticing how fans can accept something from one housemate but will not accept the exact same thing from another? grin grin.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by cloud01ice: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
Mercy is just feeling too insecure with the way ike and ceec friendship would eventually be a threat to her 😂😂 mama no get backbone again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
PrincessEstates:
CeeC this, CeeC that. CeeC here, CeeC there. Every corner na CeeC name dey their mouth up and down.

They planned to disqualify her, their fellow schemer left.
They planned to isolate her, their bosom friend left.

God of CeeC that does not delay🙏
CeeC the real Child of Grace🥰
The Highlight that keeps on Highlighting 🔥🔥

Abeg who’s the Star of allstars again??

CeeC X 120million periodt 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️
One woman army.
Dem no reach angry

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by cloud01ice: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lol she was like Prince would you always have my back lol
Resttttt
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
Prince looks so much like someone I used to know in every way.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Amillionnn:
Venita is in the diary room singing Doyin’s praises while Ike is inside the room telling Doyin how Venita dislikes her. Kwa kwa kwa.

Hei chisos, these housemates will not kill person with their topsy turvy feelings… grin

You mean it is possible for Venita to say anything positive about Doyin?

Abeg, what did she say?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:

Twitter 'watcher'
Yelx!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
OldBeer:
One woman army.
Dem no reach angry

You know this!!!💪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
Wait a minute, Doyin keeps calling Pere "Black Hulk" with a silly smile on her face since when he flashed her. It seems she really liked what she saw. Is she really that hungry?🤔

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
MamBi:

Hei chisos, these housemates will not kill person with their topsy turvy feelings… grin

Abeg, what did she say?

She grudgingly praised her prowess/endurance/leadership
Totally…there was no glowing praise there. In simple fossil speak😂✋🏾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Eeghe:

Take my word for it✋🏾
Mba o!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by cloud01ice: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=MamBi post=125467162]

Abeg, what did she say?[no dey watch on Twitter again abeg ]
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Prince and a number of housemates think Frodd is strong and believe there are certain people that are not strong.

Unfortunately, those you underrate are those that will make it far.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
scondy:

Yinmu ...vacuum ko...open space ni

There actually would be.

The favorites are already decided. Nothing can be done about that. But Ike deserves to stay a while longer. He is more entertainment than all the projected winners. But I'm willing to understand why people would want the favorites to stay.
What I don't understand is why other people without a shot deserve to stay longer then IKE.
Cross, Pere, Neo, Soma, Angel, Alex, Venita, Doyin.
I like a number of those Guys, but neither of them have earned an extra day in that house, ahead of IKE....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
I liked that Doyin wins the HOH, she is playing a good game and she has been strategic so far, I hope she goes farther than she has come.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Mba o!

I know you already do tongue
Deep inside
Where we are not fighting📌
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Mercy, hold that tears! It won't work.

Ahhh, Mercy in tears? Warrapun? Abi she is missing Frodd?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:

So that's your alternate right?
Alternate kwa?

Nah
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
Eeghe:

Her friendship with Frodd is everything📌
Quickly moving on…

I guessed as much. So she was crying because of Frodd? The two were as tight as two peas in a pod…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ike before Adekunle was my all time favorite housemate atleast I discovered him first on the pepperdem thread before others joined to give him a shot.

Ike is an entertainer, he is witty and there’s no dull moments with him. These attributes are good for the game, it amuses people.

However, he is not reliable and may have issues keeping relationships/friendships in real life as he is not loyal to anyone and he has no mind of his own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Amya:

Una must chook una faded Ilebaye into everything. Make una rest. Her 15mins is over

grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Omo how do I share my 1500 votes between ike and pere I want both to stay
Use knife to share into two lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Eeghe:

I know you already do tongue
Deep inside
Where we are not fighting📌
Who says we’re not fighting

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
YoungDaNaval:

750 each …. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:

You forgot Kidd

You've reminded me of my pain

I've been trying to avoid the pain

Gee why did you remind me

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
MamBi:

Ahhh, Mercy in tears? Warrapun? Abi she is missing Frodd?
She’s missing Frodd’s dick!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Who says we’re not fighting

Read my post well🙄
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I go mind o.
I wan learn. cheesy
Well, seeing that you are irreligious, you may be neutral-minded in accepting the knowledge of the marine.
But, be careful to not get too carried away and eager to want to know it deeper. You could get addicted to Its seduction. But, that's if you don't mind being an initiate, sha. Just know what you want and what you are doing. Mind you, it's tricky as well. Even in sects there are secrets and trickery. Spirits will always have the upper hand. Humans are simply pawns and willing vessels. You may not find it much of a joyride as one may desire or expect.
Tati will put you through, I guess. However, there are certain aspects that she won't tell you, which can only be experienced by yourself. That's where it gets frightening, for a novice. Just know what you want and thread carefully, sha, like I earlier said.
smiley Sorry for prying, anyways. Good day.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
In other news Ike has my votes this week, because Machiavelli sef no do reach like this cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
YoungDaNaval:

Give Ike all your votes, pere go survive

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.