Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1516965 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pillar12:
Ike is gossiping and instigating and y'all are praising him, i hope if another HM does same y'all won't go overboard by crusifying the hm.

Keep same energy we watching you!
As in ehn
Adekunle did not even gossip to that extent and they almost brought down his head.

No, they won’t keep the same energy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Voting is still ongoing people, Please Adekunle is not safe until Ebuka says so.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Okay everyone, Venita's accent isn't forced. She did her first 5 years in Benin and then basically reached far adulthood in the UK, living in the same hood and attending the same university as Uriel.

Venita simply frequented Warri to the point where she mastered the Pidgin . She also reps Warri more than the likes of Efe and even Neo. Many IJGBs that grew here for a bit can flow in any of their English accents. Tiwa Savage had a thick foreign accent when she returned and it affected her Pidgin. Maria's Pidgin was bad but luckily her Igbo is untouched. Tolani successfully mastered both accents. Kidd's Pidgin is getting better.

I can actually hear everything Venita says. She just has a husky voice (like a chainsmoker), beside many British people can't even speak their own language properly (hearing Kidd and Uriel talk was a chore!).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallTheCops(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Allnacruise:

Unfortunately for you! grin
na adekunle matter go choke that bitter person las las. Ahn ahn . The obsession is too much grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
realhovaps:

Which kind wahala be this grin

His videos made me laugh a lot during that cheerless Lockdown

“Don’t touch my flowers”
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Mercy, hold that tears! It won't work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Allnacruise:

Voting closes tomorrow....it's still open for all asides Seyi

You have enough time to edit or delete this!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 u r a 🤡 . ALL except Seyi 🤣🤣🤣too funny
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Timmypaul: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
The hustle for 120million is real, mercy ain’t winning this season the battle is between olé bays and Ceec

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:

This WON'T HAPPEN
Yeah but the lineup is too strong and ike might likely be second from bottom and would likely be evicted if biggie decides to evict two HMs

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Doyin, choke your haters with kindness
It is a winning formula for life✋🏾

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Mercy, hold that tears! It won't work.

You get?

If she wants to leave, make she commot. Voluntary Exit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tears weaken me sha
Mercy don’t cry o?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Amillionnn:
Venita’s accent is not fake.

She has cockney accent and she drawls.

Even when fighting she speaks like this that’s enough to show that her accent is not fake.

There are diff types of British accent influenced by diff things.

They can’t all have the same accent. Plus her accent is also influenced by Nigerian accent.

Leave the girl accent alone
Some people feel that all Britons have the same accent. They forget that the people of a country can tell what part a person is from, from their accent. Some Brit people accent ehn...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Eeghe:
Tears weaken me sha
Mercy don’t cry o?
She is human after all. That frodd exit is getting to her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
chukwugoziegi:

You get?

do you know why she is crying? is PDG falling apart?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Biggie, please ask Mercy if she wants to go home and meet her Tolani oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
If you are voting Ike
Buy votes from Crossnation VVIP
I trust them, 💯

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pillar12:
Ike is gossiping and instigating and y'all are praising him, i hope if another HM does same y'all won't go overboard by crusifying the hm.

Keep same energy we watching you!
The truth is they all gossip in that house..

I see nothing wrong with gossiping so far you are not lying and tarnishing other people's image.. Especially if you can't say it in their presence.

Ignore Geezeem, she is a fake Ike fan...

We all gossip whether we like to admit it or not..

WHATEVER KAYODE DONT WABT US TO SEE/KNOW,GOSSIP WILL EXPOSE IT.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
chukwugoziegi:

You get?

She and Whitemoney shouldn't be in that House as they are past winners. There is a reason this season is called Second Chances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ambber:
do you know why she is crying? is PDG falling apart?

This was the work frodd was doing quietly.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
kalan:

She is human after all. That frodd exit is getting to her.

Her friendship with Frodd is everything📌
Quickly moving on…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
safarigirl:
When this season started, Ike's Twitter handle generally had low engagements, and in fact, there was nothing coming from his team's end. Some people expressed concern for this, and Ike's Twitter handler came with the news that Ike had, in fact, gotten his invite to the show rather late, and hadn't been able to build a team because of that.

The long and short of this story is, I don't know who made that oversight not inviting this man early enough, but whoever corrected it, May you never suffer waist pain for giving Ike a slot.

That man is Reality TV Gold, and whatever happens on Sunday, I'm just glad viewers got to enjoy his character. I am glad he got his second chance to play his game outside of Mercy's shadow. Opinions on him may differ, but he has been one of the standout acts on this show and BBNaija All Stars would just not have been the same without him.

Ike Onyema, take a bow, you legend! grin

This made me shed a tear. What a man.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
Allnacruise:

Unfortunately for you! grin

So that's your alternate right?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
They don’t want to be lonely, but they want to isolate CeeC...
...Copied from Twitter

Dem never see anything. First to do no dey pain tongue

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Her accent is so annoying. Of everybody wey get accent na her own worse pass. So forced. I would much rather listen to Mercy speak her amerigbo than Venita. I can only tolerate Venita when she speaks pidgin, in fact I actually like her speaking pidgin, but when she starts with her fake accent I feel like choking her.

I don't think her accent is fake tho. I think that is the way she talks naturally. she's British.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
If we are all saving Ike and another, Ike will definitely leave📌

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
safarigirl:
When this season started, Ike's Twitter handle generally had low engagements, and in fact, there was nothing coming from his team's end. Some people expressed concern for this, and Ike's Twitter handler came with the news that Ike had, in fact, gotten his invite to the show rather late, and hadn't been able to build a team because of that.

The long and short of this story is, I don't know who made that oversight not inviting this man early enough, but whoever corrected it, May you never suffer waist pain for giving Ike a slot.

That man is Reality TV Gold, and whatever happens on Sunday, I'm just glad viewers got to enjoy his character. I am glad he got his second chance to play his game outside of Mercy's shadow. Opinions on him may differ, but he has been one of the standout acts on this show and BBNaija All Stars would just not have been the same without him.

Ike Onyema, take a bow, you legend! grin

Please let's mobilise support for Ike please everyone. 🙏🏽

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
Eeghe:
If we are all saving Ike and another, Ike will definitely leave📌
All votes for Ike please. Mercy was giving fake tears to endear fans to herself

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
So mercy and Cece are now using pity strategy!
Lmao!
Who would have thought that OGs would copy Illebaye’s script?grin
Kwa kwa kwa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
Amya:

This made me shed a tear. What a man.
What would our screen be like without him? 🤔 hia!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
PNomsule:

All votes for Ike please. Mercy was giving fake tears to endear fans to herself

I just don’t want to spend maney for nothing sha lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Illebaye was bullied,provoked,victimized and intimidated but she never cried or milked her situation,yet she was accused of using pity strategy!
Why’s mercy shedding crocodile tears?
She Dey find pity votes too?
Lmao!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.