Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1471202 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:
Malt bottle your hand dey reach so? lipsrsealed
If na to curse Pere, you go dabi that one
she did far better than that your military nursing and midwifery

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Allnacruise:

Keeping up with Adenita's

Thanks for the update though

You think na only una sabi how to magnify people's faves' weaknesses?

I've been in the business of returning favours since 1944

Go through the thread and see how they amplified the fight this morning and made sure to quote the words wey malt bottle use abuse Pere

Na now I get time to pay back small lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:

You think na only una sabi how to magnify people fave's weaknesses?

Go through the thread and see how they amplified the fight this morning and made sure to quote the words wey malt bottle use abuse Pere

Lol
Issorite
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Coldie:

Illebaye pity card don cast, all the housemates were already declaring that she has won the show.

Thank God for Ceec for bringing sanity back to the house

CeeC brought Sanity?

I need to go read the meaning of Sanity o grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
So it was Adekunle fans that was attacking Pere this morning?

Geezeem:

You think na only una sabi how to magnify people fave's weaknesses?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:
So we were busy commenting on Venita's accent and voice during her DS and nobody bothered to mention that Adekunle and his husband dey gossip Seyi?

...that what Seyi told Adekunle in strict confidence as per him brother and guy, the sissy went and told everything to Venita

No wonder nobody is bromancing Adekunle and Seyi again grin

Biggy asked Venita very insightful questions ..I hope she would reflect on them lipsrsealed

Anyway ..back to the super commando game

I went back to do some work when she came in
Wow
Lemme comb Twira

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Saltandwater:

CeeC brought Sanity?

Social experiment lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Mercy was so careful not to land on her back, so Silicon ni go burst 😅🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Super Commando spends so much on publicity yet I've never seen the drink itself in my city. Hmm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Smoothgio:

Allow social media noise to deceive you about who is balling or not

One thing for sure is , Pere isn't Mercy/Frodd/Kidd rich but he has money

Forget online trolling ooo

I dont even do social media. The HMs who know him said it though. Venita called him broke in different languages and CeeC did same.

Mind you, these are HMs he is close to outside.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ibukzy:

I am sure you can recognize your teamies?

...scroll back to the pages when that fight took place

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
kowema:
Super Commando spends so much on publicity yet I've never seen the drink itself in my city. Hmm

I was just saying this. I've never seen it in any shop. Even Fearless that dont do adverts is way more popular

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Mercy opened only one padlock though
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
My favorite tennis players are Nadal and Monfils.
I could never bear to watch them play. That’s how I feel during individual tasks with my BB favs, lol.
I went to brush my teeth when Cross came on, and for Doyin’s I switched off my TV
Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
Fading Ilebaye i guessss

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
kowema:

It is everywhere in Enugu o
I will look for it tomorrow in this rickety city that I am in
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
A whole genelal no fit climb tire grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Saltandwater:

CeeC brought Sanity?

Lmao

Please help me with the explanation when done because I am beyond confused now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
This one don carry all her energy hate Pere finished o.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Serpentine Witch cannot unlock padlock.. grin grin grin
All she knows how to do best is call Peres name.. Witch!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Eeghe:

I went back to do some work when she came in
Wow
Lemme comb Twira

She is currently beefing the guy cos of what Adekunle said. A friend of several years discarded for 2 weeks fake ship

Seyi actually used to look out for Kunle at the beginning.

So he must have had his reasons for warning the sissy about Venita. Instead of pondering on what was said and watching
out for that, he went to spill everything as soon as them gee am yansh to spoon on bed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
NLbabygirl:
Mercy opened only one padlock though

I thought the door is locked with the padlocks?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Smoothgio:

Allow social media noise to deceive you about who is balling or not

One thing for sure is , Pere isn't Mercy/Frodd/Kidd rich but he has money

Forget online trolling ooo
I ask again frodd rich?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:

You think na only una sabi how to magnify people's faves' weaknesses?

see u, for fight that happened in the morning, it is this night you want to start talking. It pained u so much that CeeC the Legend the OG whitewashed and tonguelashed your coward millitary nursing and midwifery and u carried the pain in you since morning till now. Such a burden.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Cross in front of Erica’s face is surreal for me
✋🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kimmy nwa kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
thatigboman:
she did far better than that your military nursing and midwifery

Did she qualify for the next round?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ibukzy:

Alex’s fans have turned to Adekunle fans

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
General wey no fit qualify 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:

She is currently beefing the guy cos of what Adekunle said. A friend of several years discarded for 2 weeks fake ship

Seyi actually used to look out for Kunle at the beginning.

So he must have had his reasons for warning the sissy about Venita. Instead of pondering on what was said and watching
out for that, he went to spill everything as soon as them gee am yansh to spoon on bed

O chuu nwoke
Terrible behavior👎🏿

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:

Did she qualify for the next round?
did your military recruit qualify?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
thatigboman:
see u, for fight that happened in the morning, it is this night you want to start talking. It pained u so much that CeeC the Legend the OG whitewashed and tongue your coward millitary nursing and midwifery and u carried the pain in you since morning till now. Such a burden.

I clearly said it's now I have her time
I will drag her when I want

(1) (2) (3) ... (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.