Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1498437 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dannyxy:
Na people like gizzard dey spoil ike game, once they support someone no matter how good they never win , kick gizzard out of your team, team ike…

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

Ask about me... ask about me.

Please tell us who she is
na only cry get u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pere : You snooze you lose
Housemates : You snooze you lose
Pere to Ilebaye: Chant Chant
Ilebaye : Chant Chant!
Pere : No you chant
Ilebaye : Its a jamp ap seasan! Higher your legs oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Some of the housemates misssed my Chicago baby girl. Cross, Mercy, Venita etc talked about her. Cross said Tolani no like stress/wahala and she loves being DJ thus the reason why she came. Just as Cross stated that Tolani "no like wahala", she's unproblematic of course unless someone mouth off at her 🤣 Aside the fact that I don't follow the crowds, it's funny how I always gravitate towards the unproblematic ones 🤣, especially if hypocrisy is involved.

Angel also said she missed Tolanibaj's dances. Even Neo dey call her baby while doing aww. I don't even know how to react when Neo dey do aww😏 Lol. Because if he hadn't deny the girls to her, including Beauty whom she all asked at the beginning, Tolanibaj wouldn't even look at him sef.

Anyway, I miss my beautiful Chicago baby girl. Her walking alone dey burst my brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
TheEnforcer:
To be honest,Coming into the show,ilebayr did not have any chance of winning. You and I know that.She isn't among the heavyweight. She knew she stood no chance .And might just have come to just grace the show and see what happens. But the shenanigans that happened in the first four weeks,she now has a chance.You aren't the one to give it to her,right.Its still the general populace and even if that's not guaranteed,she will surely be there on the final day.Whethwr she wins or not,she won't be the same after this.
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Threebear:

Ike is going home on Sunday and Doyin will be joining him in a week or two .
Gbam!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
If Seyi and Ike go home on Sunday, Mercy will really freak out cos she’ll start thinking PDG time is in the past and people ain’t feeling em.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
thatigboman:
and if he/she tells you and u will believe because the voting server is located in his or her parlour?

🤣🤣🤣..
He’s trying tho..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
thatigboman:
na only cry get u

I wasnt lying when i said una they come preach Ceec for here due to the bloggers and influencers narratives. Well let her continue with her short people problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ceeshit - They don't like him outside blah blah blah....
Ike - You can't use me as a judge l actually like Pere
Ceeshit - The real person (Pere) outside is actually a nice sweet person.
Me- You dey cast yourself by yourself.
LMAO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
We may never have a show like this again
BBN may even wrap up after this
We don’t know

Why don’t we go out with a bang, if it’s gonna be the case?
Let us choose a show to remember
Let us not be left with the Somas

Let us choose the best thing that happened to Pepperdem…and ef da ice cream my people
(okay this is dry, I am shorry cheesy…but you get the point)

You don’t have to love him, let us choose faaan and entertainment chim. He has shown the good, the bad and the ugly. He is not under the duvet touching bodies. He is not shipping yet and he is entertaining madly, imagine!

I am not Ike Gang, I have two firm favs that I would choose a thousand times over him.
But, I campaign-

VOTE IKE
Thank you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dsimmer:
Some of the housemates misssed my Chicago baby girl. Cross, Mercy, Venita etc talked about her. Cross said Tolani no like stress/wahala and she loves being DJ thus the reason why she came. Just as Cross stated that Tolani "no like wahala", she's unproblematic of course unless someone mouth off at her 🤣 Aside the fact that I don't follow the crowds, it's funny how I always gravitate towards the unproblematic ones 🤣, especially if hypocrisy is involved.

Angel also said she missed Tolanibaj's dances. Even Neo dey call her baby while doing aww. I don't even know how to react when Neo dey do aww😏 Lol. Because if he hadn't deny the girls to her, including Beauty whom she all asked at the beginning, Tolanibaj wouldn't even look at him sef.

Anyway, I miss my beautiful Chicago baby girl. Her walking alone dey burst my brain.

Modina.... how far, I know you are the one behind this moniker. Na only for instagram you beautiful, for real life and compared to your peers my dear, you are not a number let alone a consideration
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Choose Ike today oo
Vote Ike
Hei ghod
✋🏾

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Cross: Agent?
Pere: Agent Perewinkle sir, reporting from Bayelsa,lol

U can't shame the shameless

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Threebear:
Ike's fans save your energy, use it for something productive....there is no more hope .
Hopefully he takes a tissue with him when he joins Ebuka on stage.

The audience paid so much to die of ass pollution.😁

Syop discouraging people to vote for Ike especially as there's one full day of voting left. Whatever happens on Sunday, let his team, fans and well-wishers know that they did everything thy possibly could to save him.

This is the reason i don't fvk with all these your predictions and sauces. especially while the voting is still on. It sometimes looks as though you're trying use reverse psychology or something.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Alphagan:

In the pursuit of happiness, to some, money is secondary. For instance, the joy I derive from doing what I love is more important to me than the financial reward therein.

But you wouldn't do what you love for free, would you?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
This DSTV app keeps getting more useless by the day. I've not been able to land on the voting page since I started trying this afternoon/evening. Gotv app voting is so swift and smooth, too bad it doesn't give much votes. Ike sorry o, na this weray app no gree me do anything. I'll keep trying sha

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Amya:

Syop discouraging people to vote for Ike especially as there's one full day of voting left. Whatever happens on Sunday, let his team, fans and well-wishers know that they did everything thy possibly could to save him.

This is the reason i don't fvk with all these your predictions and sauces. especially while the voting is still on. It sometimes looks as though you're trying use reverse psychology or something.
Truth hurts but it must be said .
A vote to Ike currently is a waste .
The ship has sailed .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

Modina.... how far, I know you are the one behind this moniker. Na only for instagram you beautiful, for real life and compared to your peers my dear, you are not a number let alone a consideration

You're still wailing over my unproblematic beautiful Chicago baby girl? grin

Your useless mgbeke mannerless rapist can never!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
If you want to go far in Bbn...you v to hit d ground running...xpecially if you think you v no chance in d scheme of things.....If Ike had done all wat he doing now in d first 2wks...He would av gathered much fans....Ilebaye is d biggest gainer dis season she was active from d beginning for almost 4weeks....
For dis show... Everybody don gather their crowd..and nothin can change it even you are fighting everyday from now till d end of d show......For ur information the anybody dat top dat poll last week is surely winning.....

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
For the umpteenth time🗣
Ignore distractions and vote Ike

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
dominique:
This DSTV app keeps getting more useless by the day. I've not been able to land on the voting page since I started trying this afternoon/evening. Gotv app voting is so swift and smooth, too bad it doesn't give much votes. Ike sorry o, na this weray app no gree me do anything. I'll keep trying sha
Log out and log in.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Imagine if cross wins supa commando task for the second time

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Anyone who goes first....will be the scapegoat
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
mattgoners:
If you want to go far in Bbn...you v to hit d ground running...xpecially if you think you v no chance in d scheme of things.....If Ike had done all wat he doing now in d first 2wks...He would av gathered much fans....Ilebaye is d biggest gainer dis season she was active from d beginning for almost 4weeks....
For dis show... Everybody don gather their crowd..and nothin can change it even you are fighting everyday from now till d end of d show......For ur information the anybody dat top dat poll last week is surely winning.....

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
I’m praying for Illebaye to win this task but she just wants to cruise and hav ‘fan’

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
Am very sure Ceec will still pick fight tomorow because dats her game plan for d week....she was shocked on monday dat shesnt nominated for eviction...
She thought d hms hate her dat much...so she think standing up for eviction will make her stronger...
If only d hms can see thru dis and ignore her

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
Superkomando Task!
Top 5 male/ 5 female with the best finishing time in the first task will go through to the next round!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dsimmer:

You're still wailing over my unproblematic beautiful Chicago baby girl? grin

Your useless mgbeke mannerless rapist can never!

Modina. You no get case
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
Allnacruise:
Superkomando Task!
Top 5 male/ 5 female with the best time in the first task will go through to the next round!
All the best to Adekunle for a second superkomando win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
Threebear:

Truth hurts but it must be said .
A vote to Ike currently is a waste .
The ship has sailed .

Keep your opinions to yourself. No one asked you.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
Goodluck Adekunle..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.