Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1493467 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ike couldn't open the padlocks
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ike our guy, you think nah puzzles? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
bunnae:
Ike couldn't open the padlocks
Took only one set of keys🥺🥺
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Ilebaye is fading
Ceec has taken that spot
Illebaye pity card don cast, all the housemates were already declaring that she has won the show.

Thank God for Ceec for bringing sanity back to the house

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Leggodeals:
But CeeC isn't just "vile and obnoxious" She has been a jolly fellow and for the most part on this show we have seen her befriend her housemates, have fun and mingle unlike her lonely personality in the past. How come you guys overlook the 80% good that CeeC has showcased so far for her 20% weakness? How come CeeC can be cool and fun for 9days but the 1 day she quarrels is enough for some of you to start questioning her fans? Her fans choose to see the whole picture but you don't want to. You want to mirror her through her past. And that's fine if it works for your favorites but asking others why they support her, is giving disrespect and disregard for people's choice to be sensitive enough to give a human a chance in life.

CeeC is a human like everyone. I didn't Stan her in her set but I've seen tremendous growth I won't lie. I don't expect her to be perfect, her weaknesses would still bud sometimes but I'm seeing a woman who has chosen to do it differently this time.

May God bless you for this.
Chai!

I m glad people are really seeing that this young lady is human.

See the "toxic" agenda flying around.

Let Cee c breathe!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Odogwu Whitemoney 🔥🔥🔥

Nice one 💪💪💪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
WM did it

Seeing him come down from that tyre made me laugh though🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by stunning4real: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Stupid Ike
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Whitemoney cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Forget it. She can't face Angel.

That one madness pass her.
Ceec can face angel, the fact say she no see angel being worth her exchanging words with should tell u sth.

The highest thing angel can say id bitch hoe fvck u, those are basic insults, anybody way know problem know say those ones no be insults. For Ceec to insult pere to the extent where Lucy said if it was her she for go physical with ceec say highest na strike or eviction.

Just know say she carry ak47 for mouth

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Trustmea: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
Alex don leave pere to prince now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Ilebaye is fading
Ceec has taken that spot
The fact you still mention her show otherwise

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
So we were busy commenting on Venita's accent and voice during her DS and nobody bothered to mention that Adekunle and his husband dey gossip Seyi?

...that what Seyi told Adekunle in strict confidence as per him brother and guy, the sissy went and told everything to Venita

No wonder nobody is bromancing Adekunle and Seyi again grin

Biggy asked Venita very insightful questions ..I hope she would reflect on them lipsrsealed

Anyway ..back to the super commando game
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Leggodeals:
But CeeC isn't just "vile and obnoxious" She has been a jolly fellow and for the most part on this show we have seen her befriend her housemates, have fun and mingle unlike her lonely personality in the past. How come you guys overlook the 80% good that CeeC has showcased so far for her 20% weakness? How come CeeC can be cool and fun for 9days but the 1 day she quarrels is enough for some of you to start questioning her fans? Her fans choose to see the whole picture but you don't want to. You want to mirror her through her past. And that's fine if it works for your favorites but asking others why they support her, is giving disrespect and disregard for people's choice to be sensitive enough to give a human a chance in life.

CeeC is a human like everyone. I didn't Stan her in her set but I've seen tremendous growth I won't lie. I don't expect her to be perfect, her weaknesses would still bud sometimes but I'm seeing a woman who has chosen to do it differently this time.

Thank you for this. I don’t know why it’s paining them that she still has people that love her despite her flaws. Nobody is prefect, but she’s trying to be a better person.
CEEC X 120M

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Leggodeals:

May the God you serve bless you.
Everyone in that house can fight with no issues but if it's CeeC, they start mentioning "2018," "Tobi," "Bitterleaf" etc.
Doyin once told CeeC that she was sure her fans would not like the new her because she has changed into a peaceful person. That same Doyin has been going round to call her toxic.
Other people can be given allowance to grow but not CeeC. She has to be condemned and constantly reminded of her past. That is their strategy but no matter what, Cynthia will not shrink herself for any baga.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
ColdHunter:
This game is bullshit shaa.

With all the set up, this briefest is what they could come up with?
Omor, the task cheap die
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Coldie:

Ceec can face angel, the fact say she no see angel being worth her exchanging words with should tell u sth.

The highest thing angel can say id bitch hoe fvck u, those are basic insults, anybody way know problem know say those ones no be insults. For Ceec to insult pere to the extent where Lucy said if it was her she for go physical with ceec say highest na strike or eviction.

Just know say she carry ak47 for mouth

When a man and a woman exchange words, the woman will definitely win.

You go soon see Angel and Ceec soon.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Why are they not showing the time though, how do we judge the fastest five?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

When a man and a woman exchange words, the woman will definitely win.

You go soon see Angel and Ceec soon.
Ceec is going to continue ignoring angel.

At least with what happened between ceec and Angel today, angel has realised that the fact that ceec is ignoring her doesn't mean ceec is weak.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Malt bottle your hand dey reach so? lipsrsealed
If na to curse Pere, you go dabi that one

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
carammel:
Why are they not showing the time though, how do we judge the fastest five?
Biggie is definitely timing

As it stands
Omashola
Prince
Cross
Whitemoney
Neo/soma/pere will make the top 5
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ceec cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pere, Ike, Ilebaye, Ceec and Doyin are sure deserving winners if any of them win d show....
Mercy, Adekunle, and Whitemoney are least deserving to b honest

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:
So we were busy commenting on Venita's accent and voice during her DS and nobody bothered to mention that Adekunle and his husband dey gossip Seyi?

...that what Seyi told Adekunle in strict confidence as per him brother and guy, the sissy went and told everything to Venita

No wonder nobody is bromancing Adekunle and Seyi again grin

Biggy asked Venita very insightful questions ..I hope she would reflect on them lipsrsealed

Anyway ..back to the super commando game
Keeping up with Adenita's

Thanks for the update though

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
You short
You ugly
Come still get problem.

The most embarrassing final ever is when Miracle won and everybody ignored her on stage.

I no called name... But if don't Gerrit forget about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Allnacruise:

Biggie is definitely timing

As it stands
Omashola
Prince
Cross
Whitemoney
Neo/soma/pere will make the top 5
Pere?
The buzzer went off as soon as he landed.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Agent CeeC has shamed all our enemies. As usual.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dsimmer:
Some of the housemates misssed my Chicago baby girl. Cross, Mercy, Venita etc talked about her. Cross said Tolani no like stress/wahala and she loves being DJ thus the reason why she came. Just as Cross stated that Tolani "no like wahala", she's unproblematic of course unless someone mouth off at her 🤣 Aside the fact that I don't follow the crowds, it's funny how I always gravitate towards the unproblematic ones 🤣, especially if hypocrisy is involved.

Angel also said she missed Tolanibaj's dances. Even Neo dey call her baby while doing aww. I don't even know how to react when Neo dey do aww😏 Lol. Because if he hadn't deny the girls to her, including Beauty whom she all asked at the beginning, Tolanibaj wouldn't even look at him sef.

Anyway, I miss my beautiful Chicago baby girl. Her walking alone dey burst my brain.

If I could, I would hug you now, I dunno why.
Thank you for loving TBaj
♥️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
carammel:

Pere?
The buzzer went off as soon as he landed.
Oh okay
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
I was waiting for a line of complaints from Doyin and she didn't disappoint grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
ColdHunter:
But, if Pere is really a trained Nurse, plus a military nurse at that, then theres no reason he shouldn't be a big baller.

I understand he may not be practicing, but who leaves such a lucrative career path for nollywood? Nollywood may give you fame, but never funds.

Any nurse one from any part of the world will kill to be an American Military Nurse.
Allow social media noise to deceive you about who is balling or not

One thing for sure is , Pere isn't Mercy/Frodd/Kidd rich but he has money

Forget online trolling ooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jumoke odetola sure looks like ilebaye

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.