Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,347 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1493382 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2023
ObinnaT:

Being a lawyer is more than going to court. lol. 95% of them who practice law don’t go to court.

She might be into real estate and property with her father, who is a wealthy man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2023
Olodo24:
besides the height, Neo only looks good on Instagram. Prince would be better shipping with a man

Prince shipping with a MAN?!😱

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2023
mattgoners:
I dont know how you guyz just conclude in ur heads dat Baye don win....Wen the game is still open....
Well i say a AMEN to her winning sha

It seems that way Bro
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2023
safarigirl:

You see all these things you analysed, it will NOT come up during Reunion, because it WILL NOT MATTER

The win will not be different. No two winners have been very alike, so, I don't know why you're trying to give her own a different coloration. And no, I disagree with you that Angel is just as provocative as Baye. Maybe you are mistaking SYE Angel for All Stars Angel, they are not the same character and I believe I already said this over a week after the show started that Angel had changed. She is not as provocative.

I understand your need to give this such a special branding (we see this every year, somebody tries to convince us that this winner is so different from the last one, when in fact, they share the necessary similarities and slight differences), but there is nothing about her potential win that will be so out of place.

And certainly nothing that will make it a point of discussion at any Reunion.

You are talking about the Reunion as if it is viewers that will be there. It is not. Nobody will analyse any win. They will just talk about the events of the house, tell us what happened during Pepsi trip, mention any other things that may have happened in their personal relationships with each other, hopefully throw a few blows, and call it a day.

Nobody will sit down and start analysing how Ilebaye is such a great gamer. The greatest highlight to her win will be that she is going to be the First Gen Z winner and the youngest person to win the show. That's it.

Well let's wait for the reunion. And no, Baye isn't the first Gen Z to win. Efe (24) & Miracle (23/25) already beat her to it(They were Millennials then sha). She'll be the youngest though as you already pointed out.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2023
Eeghe:

I say this all the time
CeeC does not know she lies or when she does and it is such a fantastic thing for me to witness, lol
She legit pulls out stuff and flies with it…
It is simply, just, special cheesy

Sometimes her conclusions to the “why” of something happening can be so far from the actual why… but you can see she genuinely believes in her own understanding of the “why”.

Meanwhile, what happened that led to your comment?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Prince shipping with a MAN?!😱
yes... with Praise 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2023
Bennytwin:

Why should level up win though?
That dry season that gave phyna the win.

Phyna was very deserving of her win✋🏾

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2023
safarigirl:

I don't think it is so much lies, but misrepresentation and misinterpretation.

It's like, someone may be nice to her, and she just assumes it's because they like her a certain way. She is not lying now, that the person is nice to her, however, she misinterprets the WHY. Just like when WhiteMoney and Cross had that isolation discussion, she summed up that WhiteMoney was trying to turn Cross against her BECAUSE HE IS JEALOUS, BECAUSE HE LIKES HER. Now, while it is true that White may have been trying to turn Cross against her, it may not be true that he is doing so because he is jealous. It may just have been for some other reason

So, to the best of her knowledge, she is not telling a lie, but it is still a lie.

I don't know if you get where I'm coming from.

Jinxxx! I just said this exact same thing.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2023
garfield1:
Adekunle,leave this useless old harg na

I didn’t want to ask before but now I really want to know. grin

Did Venita vex you before coming for the BB All Stars? grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2023
Sanqa:

What she always says about those names in the diary room. Remember the things his fans called her obsessed for, those that they said she can't say to him? Yes those things, all of them.

I meant the girl's names that came up in that discussion, what for and why?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2023
MamBi:

Sometimes her conclusions to the “why” of something happening can be so far from the actual why… but you can see she genuinely believes in her own understanding of the “why”.

Meanwhile, what happened that led to your comment?

You and safari explained it better than I did. And I agree with you.
I honestly don’t remember what she did, or if I even know what she did … I think I just responded to a post…
Have had a bloody week so have not watched much…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2023
Alheeri:

Y laughing nah😁,e be like na only me understand wetyn I dey talk...

We understood you
How many LU dey that house?

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Godoverevery:
Bandwagon........people who can't think for themselves just follow popular opinions on SM.

Always following like headless chicken.

Same thing every year.....nawa oooo

Na cos them no follow your fave?
kwaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy

At least no be delawood them dey support

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2023
Eeghe:

She was !!

The only one from her season that was remotely entertaining.

They could have brought her back tbh

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2023
Olodo24:
besides the height, Neo only looks good on Instagram. Prince would be better shipping with a man
Do you know something we don't 😁

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2023
ObinnaT:

Being a lawyer is more than going to court. lol. 95% of them who practice law don’t go to court.
95 percent !
Where do you people come up with these statistics ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2023
Culer:
Lol. Nadal has the most aesthetic style of play only after Federer, what are you on about? I'm not sure you actually watched Nadal.
Djokovic is the one who plays ugly tennis.
I can't laugh

All this claydal and Fed fans mah

Novak the most versatile of them all plays everything hut definitely not ugly tennis.You definitely don't know what you're saying.

But I can understand since you all are still suffering from Ptsd seeing Novak conquered them all,what u all didn't expected some yrs back. grin

Novak remains the best,the greatest the beautiful and the most mouth watering intriguing personality that has ever come out from the sport called Tennis.

The undisputed G.O.A.T
Evidence over choke!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2023
Eeghe:

Are you sure?
Ok o.
If you say so.

Personally,I dont think so though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2023
Ilebaye winning that superkumando task yesterday just changed the dynamics of the show tbh.
CeeC and Mercy should be afraid. Someone is coming for their place.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2023
In macaroni voice, what's happening here , who is snoring like pig abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2023
Uncle where did you get this stats?
ObinnaT:

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2023
Eeghe:

She might be into real estate and property with her father, who is a wealthy man

But for real, what do lawyers do apart from go to court and sell properties? I have close lawyer friends and when i ask them this they give long-winded answers that i can't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2023
Threebear:

She was !!
The only one from her season that was remotely entertaining.
They could have brought her back tbh

We lost out on entertainment with her exclusion
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2023
zanieike:
Uncle where did you get this stats?

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2023
Olodo24:
yes... with Praise 😂

Smh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2023
zanieike:
Ilebaye winning that superkumando task yesterday just changed the dynamics of the show tbh.
CeeC and Mercy should be afraid. Someone is coming for their place.

After BB told them there had been a review of the results, and followed it with taking out Mercy and replacing with Ilebaye- there was a fleeting flash of something I couldn’t place on Mercy’s face - awareness, fear?
I dunno what it was exactly….

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2023
Sanqa:
Alex just gave the people's general food. She took food that she cooked from the kitchen to where he is seated, he said thank you. I'm writing this so I can remind y'all when I need votes next week grin
You sure d food wasn't poisoned 🥲🥲

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2023
The way Angel now package her boobs make sense, she was too careless during SYE.
She still has skoinskoin though but she’s better now.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2023
FrankGiel:

You sure d food wasn't poisoned 🥲🥲
Maybe just the love portion tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2023
Omashola is hyper
Seyi is a very fine man
I don’t like this mop on Neo, low cut fits him more.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2023
The guys are shading Tolani with her tweet about guys dancing on the dance floor.
Such irony though, Neo is one of those that dances the most in the house and she’s attracted to him.
Never take anything online serious.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2023
Threebear:

CeeC and our Nairaland lawyer have something in common.
Neither of them has seen a court room.

Don’t u dare talk about Safarigirl like that..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.