Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,797 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1527999 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nwauwa(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Geezeem:

shocked grin
Very typical of her
I heard her laughing and gisting how she gave her boyfriend mental health issue

Smh...
she said she and her boyfriend goes for relationship therapy. I don’t know if she will ever get wholesome and stop bickering. Ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Geezeem:

We should have given the money to tsetsefly beaten Bryan?

Just dey play...de play ooo

One day we all will sit on a round table and discuss what 'entertainment' entails on this show

Until then, we all will keep playing

undecided

There were other housemates in that finals, make una leave Bryann and agenda from last season.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
safarigirl:
Today is the last day to do Fave Lock-In

You stand a chance to win 1 million Naira, if you can accurately predict the Top 3 All Stars.

You can visit the MyDSTv app to lock in your contenders for top 3

Ilebaye, Cee C , whitemoney

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
Rahkman:
seriously speaking I don't see that girl winning

Okay😊, we watchh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kim is another rich babe in that house.

Probably even the richest.

Her money is loud and she has legitimate business ventures.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
Stealing a peek and I see CeeC, Lucy, Ike and Shola talking about Dallas

You guys won’t see this from your GenZ or early millennial spectacles, but Omashola is a fine man✋🏾

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
carammel:

That’s just a ginger for us to vote more for Adekunle.

Camera has not been following him.
As a matter of fact for the short moment the camera panned on him, he was sleeping , the camera has been more in the main lounge and Angel has gotten the most time cos she’s been dancing and feeing her packed boobs.

Ok..just that I can’t afford not seeing Adekunle on my screen😢😢..
Thanks teamie..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
firJ:
cheesy Twitter people, chai.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
This man 😠 now he has a problem with Somgel calling each other babe, he thinks they are copying their ship.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Adekunle and Angel top 2 .

Thank you for voting my baby Angel.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sanqa:
This man 😠 now he has a problem with Somgel calling each other babe, he thinks they are copying their ship.

Rest ooo, u need to rest. Wait till 11pm before you start ur agenda.
You know dats not wat he said...

Did u watch ur Alex flash her bum for pere, made dinner for him last night ,woke him up early morning today to talk/ beg him..

Ur Alex has slept on all the male housemates bed except omashola and Adekunle,
Enjoy ur fav with multiple bed partner ...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Threebear:

Lol just dey play 😂

I blame the people taking you serious 😅

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sanqa:

There is a Radiant user on Twitter and she shipped Emmarose, with her fellow shippers. So they are crazy spenders and, I think they shipped Crosskay too.

I wonder which of Adenita and Somgel got them this year…hammering cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Threebear:

Don’t come back in the evening and tell us pere is second ooo

Meanwhile make una give pere small votes because he is battling the last position with seyi

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
The way neo and ilebaye are chatting happily, make tolanibaj no go break sumtin for wia she dey oo grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Alheeri:

Rest ooo, u need to rest. Wait till 11pm before you start ur agenda.
You know dats not wat he said...

Let's hear it from you while I'm resting, what did he say?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

Laycon was deluded. Because if he wasn't, he wouldn't be pining over Erica who was with Kidd at the time grin However, he didn't malign Erica's name.

That said, he wasn't responsible for Erica's disqualification. In fact, Erica felt entitled to both Kidd and Laycon affection and didn't like them bonding with any other girls. She was using Laycon to make Kidd jealous whenever she felt Kidd was elusive until Laycon eventually pulled out.

It was Erica's transfer of aggression that led to her disqualification. In fact, this was what led to Erica's disqualification. She couldn't confront Nengi like she did to Wathoni. And there was no Laycon available for her. Thus her transfer of aggression to several people on that night.

https://twitter.com/alphalking/status/1694953195666329735

Noted!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Islanders keep pouring the vote.

We must make a loud statement on Sunday......the gap must long pass 3rd main bridge.

Adekunle is winning the 120mulla..........victory is sure 💯

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Eeghe:

There is a Radiant user on Twitter and she shipped Emmarose, with her fellow shippers. So they are crazy spenders and, I think they shipped Crosskay too.

I wonder which of Adenita and Somgel got them this year…hammering cheesy
I don't know, but her Emmarose stanship didn't end well grin shippers turned on her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
So Jenny glow has been shut down by Nafdac....one potential endorsement for Ilebaye gone.

This season will be long 😁😁😩😩🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Godoverevery:

We must make a loud statement on Sunday......the gap must long pass 3rd main bridge.

Yes o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Neo should calm down with this his SupaKomando something na......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sanqa:

I don't know, but her Emmarose stanship didn't end well grin shippers turned on her.

They will gift the ship is what I am saying…
If one was getting delusional shippers, they might as well get the loaded ones cheesy
Imagine getting the feminazi type of shippers, na to be throwing shades at Ade/Soma, non-stop. Or getting the pickmes- Venita and Angel would be in trouble as the fans would want “their men”

Shipping post show is madness shaa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
Threebear:
Kim is another rich babe in that house.

Probably even the richest.

Her money is loud and she has legitimate business ventures.
That babe is loaded.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sanqa:

Let's hear it from you while I'm resting, what did he say?

Will drop the gist at 11pm, Adekunle/ Alex info...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Godoverevery:

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Let him brag please...
He hasn't won much tasks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sanqa:

Yes he’s right…they are copying dem..
Is it fine by you now??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Please Allow Neo brag abeg, it is not easy to win such tasks, only two winner out of 19 of them no be moimoi.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
nwauwa:

Lies. He never mentioned outside the house. He even stated he knows she had a bf (because he told him) so why would he bother chasing her

HIAN! Its like we watch different shows. what scondy narrated is exactly what happened in his DS

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Geezeem:

We should have given the money to tsetsefly beaten Bryan?

Just dey play...de play ooo

One day we all will sit on a round table and discuss what 'entertainment' entails on this show

Until then, we all will keep playing

undecided

Bryan wasn't even my Fave nah and it was only Bryan and Phyna that came for BBN level Up
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Neo told Biggie that Ike is very entertaining and he's sure that Ike is entertainmening viewers.

Please vote for Ike.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.