Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1539169 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Get out from my mentions with your dead rat body odour you extreme idiot!

If you asked politely like a person who's not inbred i would have explained that Ijaws aren't indigenous to Bayelsa alone and that Delta was a focal point for Ijaws because it was a place where violent clashes occurred over who truly had more rights in Warri. Did you see me boast or brag about it? Are you suffering from special needs?!
No difference between this person and Gentlefury. 🤔🧐

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omasola will kill us today with him shalaye....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sholzy's baby is never lacking bedtime stories.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kossyso:

Abeg e don reach to ask - Who is this Gentlefury character?!!!😠
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
MasterSteps:
Sholzy's baby is never lacking bedtime stories.

The guy is pure entertainment!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Awwww...Omashola shouting out to his son
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Chai, life is funny! Omashola the daddy! Who would have thought?😄
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

I heard she blocked him on social media. If she did, Neo's media page wouldn't be following her either because of the block.

I guess she has realized her mistakes

Tbaj is a lovely lady with a soft heart

She would have done better if she wasn't under the shadow of Neo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
May Pere leave the house this Sunday amen
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Biggie should have brought Shola as a real housemate instead of Frodd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Lol! That was my lock in.
And you want Gen Z baddie to be disqualified.
Bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

So you too is living in delusion that Illebaye is going to win this show

Someone with 300+ followers on IG.
Na IG followers den dey take win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Bad belle.

I hope she doesn't get DQ so y'll wouldn't say it's because she was Dq that made her not win.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
jenifer007:

I guess she has realized her mistakes

Tbaj is a lovely lady with a soft heart

She would have done better if she wasn't under the shadow of Neo

Knowing who she is, I know she won't like the fact that Neo lied to her about dating Beauty after she asked him. That particular lie did some damage, considering she wouldn't have bothered with him if he had told her the truth about Beauty at the beginning. I mean she was flirting with others at the beginning until she abruptly stopped. I felt Neo enjoyed her attention tho, probably why he denied the girls, including Beauty to her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
Whitemoney's diary session
💃💃💃

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Lol.. Just go to BBtitans thread and see for yourself. His gbas gbos wasn't gentle😂. He made that thread fun I must admit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
carammel:
Neo didn’t get Biggies joke of having “fan”( fun). 😁
In Ileboye voice😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Whitemoney just reminded me that big brother also played ilebaye's song yesterday. kiss

Whitemoney also thanks Big brother for playing his song oyoyo and the song of all the housemates that sing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
White 😄😄
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Bad belle.
Well, if she doesn't get disqualified, she can make it among the top three but she can never be the winner. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

You're the one wailing on my mention unnecessarily. Question is why e dey pain you? You have yet to answer it.
I don answer ur question....
accept correction and move, learn to edit instead of repeating posts on top epistles.
It isnt called an update thread by mistake....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Playerz:

I don answer ur question....
accept correction and move, learn to edit instead of repeating posts on top epistles.
It isnt called an update thread by mistake....

What correction? Take the correction and stop spewing garbage on my mention
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kossyso:

Lol.. Just go to BBtitans thread and see for yourself. His gbas gbos wasn't gentle😂. He made that thread fun I must admit.

Hmmmm, i'll check him out then
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

You na. No difference!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
tolexy007:

frodd has over 1.2million followers, still dey evicted him.
dey play grin

This one never understand the game. You dey mind am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

What correction? Take the correction and stop spewing garbage on my mention
Typical...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Whitemoney 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kossyso:

it's the same person.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
ThierryJay:

You na. No difference!

Huh?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
Whitemoney nominated Ike because according to him, Dem dey control Ike(women) and Ike is an Igbo man. He said he intentionally nominated Ike

According to him, Ike may have been raised differently in America but he nor know if na transport never complete for am to go back to America. He said other stuffs Sha.

Giel go give una her biased part soon.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
May Pere leave the house this Sunday amen
You May get your wish , stay tuned 10pm today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
Personally, I didn't see any mistake in what Tolanibaj did.

She probably wanted a ship for storyline (even though I don't know why some do this. Lol). Neo was an available option, even as he kept giving her the greenlight, especially when she started flirting with others and could have probably moved to Adekunle sef. However, when she started grilling Neo about the girls, he denied them (which could have annoyed her out there), thus she could have seen Neo as a shipping material she could be comfortable with on the show, based on the fact that Neo was also her friend out there. I don't even think she even wanted something seriously because she no dey do anything with Neo per se. Besides, some of the housemates said she wasn't always with Neo (regardless of her possessiveness at times, aside the fact that all the girls are possessive, thus I don't even understand the Hypocritical hullabaloo).

On her fight, she fought with the two most provocative housemates on the show. So it wasn't about Neo, even as Neo affirmed that her fight wasn't about him but the fact that the two girls were rude to tolanibaj unwarranted. Mercy also said her fight wasn't about Neo. This was same tolanibaj who didn't fight with anyone over Prince in lockdown. She fought once in lockdown and it was because of same provocation. So she fought because of provocation. If Hypocritical clowns could cheer up problematic rude housemates, then I don't know what nerves they've got to say anything about Tolanibaj.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.