Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1530942 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
bunnae:
Whitemoney nominated Ike because according to him, Dem dey control Ike(women) and Ike is an Igbo man. He said he intentionally nominated Ike

According to him, Ike may have been raised differently in America but he nor know if na transport never complete for am to go back to America. He said other stuffs Sha.

Giel go give una her biased part soon.
Bathong 😩🤣😂😂😂😁

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Culer:
it's the same person.

Excuse me please, but i'm neither this Gentlefury character nor safarigirl (some other goats have been accusing me of being this moniker as well). Please stop it!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Choose between Adekunle and CeeC.

My first batch was Mercy, CeeC and Adekunle. second batch is Mercy, CeeC and Ilebaye.

Keeping Mercy just because aside her massive fanbase, I'm 100% show she has kept crazy money for that finale voting.
Any top three that does not include Ilebaye is nonsense 😂😂😁😁

Remove either Mercy or Adekunle, but make sure you always keep ilebaye as a constant.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
Rose020897:

I hope she doesn't get DQ so y'll wouldn't say it's because she was Dq that made her not win.
She will win. The ship has sailed.
Amen to your prayer against disqualification.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Well, if she doesn't get disqualified, she can make it among the top three but she can never be the winner. grin
When she wins don't enter ICU o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
Whitemoney is too hilarious abeg I enjoyed his diary session kiss.

Him and big brother were even discussing his funny dream grin grin

Big brother I know whitemoney made you laugh grin

If you want to feel better just watch whitemoney's diary session cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sanqa:

You said the her main problem was a girl. That's a lie and you know it... she talked about everything.Your first post was of you surprised that they were talking. No one responded. You posted another. Again no one responded. You thought you were the only one watching. I was
but didn't bother telling you what's happening. I needed to call you out and I'll do it again and again. I don't mind you not liking her, it's allowed. But this is an update forum...not a propaganda forum grin Infact a person who updates wrong information should be banned for a month 😂😂
Moderators can I get an Amen? 😂

Exactly. That I didn't have the energy to write lengthy convos does not mean I was lying.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

On her fight, she fought with the two most provocative housemates on the show. So it wasn't about Neo, even as Neo affirmed that her fight wasn't about him but the fact that the two girls were rude to tolanibaj unwarranted. Mercy also said her fight wasn't about Neo. This was same tolanibaj who didn't fight with anyone over Prince in lockdown. She fought once in lockdown and it was because of same provocation. So she fought because of provocation. If Hypocritical clowns could cheer up problematic rude housemates, then I don't know what nerves they've got to say anything about Tolanibaj.

In fact, let me also add that I mentioned a time when Alex was resting on the chest of Neo while tolanibaj was also there at the time when the new housemates were introducing themselves. Tolani didn't bother about Alex and was rather having her fun and laughing. In fact, that wasn't the first time Tolani would see Alex rest on, hug or dance with Neo. She had no problem with Alex as a matter of fact because Alex didn't mouth at her.

So if Tolani had a fight, it was because someone was rude to her and voila, the two housemates she had altercation with, are the two most provocative housemates on the show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
You people have no idea what Big brother has in store for the final week.

Either mercy, Cece or ilebaye won't make the finals.

Who wants to bet?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
Doyin still deluding herself that she manipulated cross into losing for her
grin
She didn't even look at cross to see that he was half way to collapsing if he had stayed on that seesaw any longer
Didn't she see how they had to massage his legs? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Godoverevery:

Delawood??

No Adekunle no show na.

Make e just dey sleep and wake up for house only nah still content.

Abeg who is your fav

I wish all the Housemates would give us this kind of content, I like the sound of it

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
Doyin: Alex and Ike writing the skits
Boys are working on the Music.

Alex baby kiss
Is there any task you don't shine? kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
OhBritannia:
You people have no idea what Big brother has in store for the final week.

Either mercy, Cece or ilebaye won't make the finals.

Who wants to bet?
I hope they steal a leaf of the playbook of other BB franchises and let a jury consisting of evicted housemates pick the winner sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Bryan wasn't even my Fave nah and it was only Bryan and Phyna that came for BBN level Up

They were the only ones that generated enough buzz... that were tipped to win
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Hmmmm, i'll check him out then
I am sure you will see the similarities.😎
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
safarigirl:

There were other housemates in that finals, make una leave Bryann and agenda from last season.

We won't lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
It's top 6 right?
First of all, someone will use his or her gold coins to buy immunity and currently pere has the highest gold coins so yes pere is already a sure bet for the finals.

What if someone like neo or venita wins the final heads of house and big brother tells her that she has the power to take two people for the finals and she takes Adekunle and neo.

Which means Adekunle, neo and Venita and pere are already in the finals.

So ilebaye, mercy and Cece and the rest will square up which means only two will make it and join pere, Adekunle, neo and Venita for the final week.

😎😎😎😎😎

All i am saying is that big brother will do anything to shatter the hopes of many people that thinks they have got their top 6 already.

Let's watch and see because i see so many heartbreaks in the coming weeks 😁😁

One thing is certain, pere is sure bet on making the finals.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sanqa:

So you went back to edit grin
Let me indulge you, stop lying then denying the truth. Alex went to wake up Pere? The same one that didn't sleep at all last night. Sometimes I wonder why I bother engaging some things. I'll blame it on boredom

You quoted before I finish typing ,yes Alex went to wake pere😁.
Don't forget to drop some votes for Adekunle and pere

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
badinfluence:

I hope they steal a leaf of the playbook of other BB franchises and let a jury consisting of evicted housemates pick the winner sef.
Yeah right it's possible.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sanqa:

So you went back to edit grin
Let me indulge you, stop lying then denying the truth. Alex went to wake up Pere? The same one that didn't sleep at all last night. Sometimes I wonder why I bother engaging some things. I'll blame it on boredom
The lies shock me oh
Chaii shocked

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Giel:
Whitemoney is too hilarious abeg I enjoyed his diary session kiss.

Him and big brother were even discussing his funny dream grin grin

Big brother I know whitemoney made you laugh grin

If you want to feel better just watch whitemoney's diary session cheesy

He talked about Tolani. He said she's the most unproblematic unless someone finds her troubles. Cross said the same!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
I'll love to send a gift to any housemate that will either beat the flipping hell out of this Doyin or give her the right words she deserves. Very deluded Jar Jar Binks lookalike!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Eeghe:
Stealing a peek and I see CeeC, Lucy, Ike and Shola talking about Dallas

You guys won’t see this from your GenZ or early millennial spectacles, but Omashola is a fine man✋🏾

He is.

He looks so good for his age

The Lucy calling him old, actually looks older than him

grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dsimmer:

He talked about Tolani. He said she's the most unproblematic unless someone finds her troubles. Cross said the same!

This is true

TBaj was really very laidback and problem free (Except when she is fighting for Neo😁😁)

I actually liked her and enjoyed her dance moves

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Geezeem:

I wish all the Housemates would give us this kind of content, I like the sound of it

Who be your fav nah??

Talk am nah abi you dey shame.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kai, Doyin will chop nomination tire next week.
Sharp mouth.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Doyin
Reasons for nominations.
Ike is still with ilebaye's money, he took it from her locker the day he messed up her closet and he gave the money to seyi and Seyi said they shouldn't give it back to baye because baye needs to learn a lesson
I put seyi up because he told Ike that he doesn't need to apologize to Ilebaye for what he did to her.

Poor ilebaye cry

Doyin also said, I didn't put up prince because up because he and Ilebaye get along

Doyin.
I don't know what I think about you basing majority of your reasons on ilebaye. Still attaching to Ilebaye?
Hmm but you didn't insult her today
For now at least
so I'll allow.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Eeghe:
Stealing a peek and I see CeeC, Lucy, Ike and Shola talking about Dallas

You guys won’t see this from your GenZ or early millennial spectacles, but Omashola is a fine man✋🏾

💯
Wish he was a real HM
He is loud but lovable

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Excuse me please, but i'm neither this Gentlefury character nor safarigirl (some other goats have been accusing me of being this moniker as well). Please stop it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
So ikediot don go back to mercy.

Well Sha Ike, u are on ur way home soon

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
OhBritannia:
It's top 6 right?
First of all, someone will use his or her gold coins to buy immunity and currently pere has the highest gold coins so yes pere is already a sure bet for the finals.

What if someone like neo or venita wins the final heads of house and big brother tells her that she has the power to take two people for the finals and she takes Adekunle and neo.

Which means Adekunle, neo and Venita and pere are already in the finals.

So ilebaye, mercy and Cece and the rest will square up which means only two will make it and join pere, Adekunle, neo and Venita for the final week.

😎😎😎😎😎

All i am saying is that big brother will do anything to shatter the hopes of many people that thinks they have got their top 6 already.

Let's watch and see because i see so many heartbreaks in the coming weeks 😁😁

One thing is certain, pere is sure bet on making the finals.
Which of the Peres is sure making the finals?
Is it Pere Egbi that'll be leaving this Sunday or
Peremabowei the ninja ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
Giel:
Doyin
Reasons for nominations.
Ike is still with ilebaye's money, he took it from her locker the day he messed up her closet and he gave the money to seyi and Seyi said they shouldn't give it back to baye because baye needs to learn a lesson
I put seyi up because he told Ike that he doesn't need to apologize to Ilebaye for what he did to her.

Poor ilebaye cry

Doyin also said, I didn't put up prince because up because he and Ilebaye get along

Doyin.
I don't know what I think about you basing majority of your reasons on ilebaye. Still attaching to Ilebaye?
Hmm but you didn't insult her today
For now at least
so I'll allow.
Doyin is thinking Illebaye is going to win lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.