Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,573 members, 7,847,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1519666 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

She will win. The ship has sailed.
Amen to your prayer against disqualification.
Shey she won Supakomando. Let her leave the other one for Ade.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
OhBritannia:
It's top 6 right?
First of all, someone will use his or her gold coins to buy immunity and currently pere has the highest gold coins so yes pere is already a sure bet for the finals.

What if someone like neo or venita wins the final heads of house and big brother tells her that she has the power to take two people for the finals and she takes Adekunle and neo.

Which means Adekunle, neo and Venita and pere are already in the finals.

So ilebaye, mercy and Cece and the rest will square up which means only two will make it and join pere, Adekunle, neo and Venita for the final week.

😎😎😎😎😎

All i am saying is that big brother will do anything to shatter the hopes of many people that thinks they have got their top 6 already.

Let's watch and see because i see so many heartbreaks in the coming weeks 😁😁

One thing is certain, pere is sure bet on making the finals.

Like how chi chi make it to the finals last year......lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Doyin really described Mercy well… She is terribly sneaky
She puts up a front and talks bad about them behind their back

Difference between her and Venita… Venita says it to your face as it is

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Coldie:
So ikediot don go back to mercy.

Well Sha Ike, u are on ur way home soon

Ike has more survival rate than pere cha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Doyin insulting the housemates left, right and center. Venita, Seyi and Mercy don collect taya.

Doyin seems to be the only one that God created in his 'image' o. Other housemates are not good enough.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Fairdamsel:

This is true

TBaj was really very laidback and problem free (Except when she is fighting for Neo😁😁)

I actually liked her and enjoyed her dance moves

The two fight she had weren't because of Neo tho. The two most provocative girls on the show were rude to her, even as Neo and Mercy affirmed.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
What Doyin is saying about Mercy is true. She acts nice in your front and behaves like a mean girl behind

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
bunnae:
Doyin insulting the housemates left, right and center. Venita, Seyi and Mercy don collect taya.

Doyin seems to be the only one that God created in his 'image' o. Other housemates are not good enough.

Well….
I wouldn’t say she insulted Seyi or Mercy…. These were truths

And about Venita…. She is mean to your face and doesn’t pretend

So where are the lies?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Doyin I would have nominated mercy.

And this is why

I don't like mercy, atleast Venita is mean to your face. Mercy will blow breeze to your face and bite you at the back grin
Atleast have the balls to be bad.
She moves very sneaky
A bad bitch is someone who has the balls to be bad. She doesn't have the balls to be a bad bitch.

Doyin on this one I agree with you.
Mercy is fake as fck

But Doyin is it that you don't like mercy because you see the same character in her that you have in yourself

Does this mean a brewing beef between Doyin and mercy?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
PegasusSolid:
I'll love to send a gift to any housemate that will either beat the flipping hell out of this Doyin or give her the right words she deserves. Very deluded Jar Jar Binks lookalike!

.....but she's making sense right now na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
So Doyin's nomination is centred around IIebaye's situation.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
kowema:

.....but she's making sense right now na

💯

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
OhBritannia:
It's top 6 right?
First of all, someone will use his or her gold coins to buy immunity and currently pere has the highest gold coins so yes pere is already a sure bet for the finals.

What if someone like neo or venita wins the final heads of house and big brother tells her that she has the power to take two people for the finals and she takes Adekunle and neo.

Which means Adekunle, neo and Venita and pere are already in the finals.

So ilebaye, mercy and Cece and the rest will square up which means only two will make it and join pere, Adekunle, neo and Venita for the final week.

😎😎😎😎😎

All i am saying is that big brother will do anything to shatter the hopes of many people that thinks they have got their top 6 already.

Let's watch and see because i see so many heartbreaks in the coming weeks 😁😁

One thing is certain, pere is sure bet on making the finals.

Vote Pere to survive this Sunday first biko

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
jenifer007:
Biggie should have brought Shola as a real housemate instead of Frodd

He was but he rejected it the first time because he though the big guns wouldn't be there. As soon as he realised that Mercy and Frood eventually accepted
He started regretting his early decision and called production and they eventually offered him the guest role.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mycar: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Coldie:
So ikediot don go back to mercy.

Well Sha Ike, u are on ur way home soon
if Ike goes home, your ceece will become a furniture

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
T Baj is truly an unproblematic person sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Culer:

It's the same way someone else called me safarigirl and i had to respond in that capacity.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lmao

Doyin calling everybody out today🤣🤣🤣🤣

CeeC next in line

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Eeghe

Doyin just described CeeC as you said

She is the queen of misinterpretation …. Making things out of thin air 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
I still can’t contain my happiness!!!
I still can’t believe it!!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Doyin spitting fact today sha

Loving it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Doyin tearing CeeC apart in her DS, Doyin will get it outside the house.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Thank you Doyin

CeeC always defending her bad and vile nature with silly excuses

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Doyin tearing CeeC apart in her DS, Doyin will get it outside the house.....cheesy grin cheesy

But this is soooooo true

CeeC needs some psychological input

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Shey she won Supakomando. Let her leave the other one for Ade.
Wahala wahala.
Emilokan for Ade. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Doyin calling out how ceec was insulting doyin when she talked to Ike because ceec thought doyin was asleep.

She said Ceec thinks the world should revolve around her. When she's upset she wants you to come to her and when you're upset she wants you to come to her too but that's not how it's meant to be.

Isn't this what angel said that day
That ceec always wants people to check on her all the time and it cannot work like that
She's also dragging ceec for walking away during the meetings.

Doyin said she and Ceec reconciled when ceec came to apologize to her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Doyin u are doing well jare. Don’t mind that nuisance called Ceece, everything about her na strategy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Get Wetin? Una go just idolize that mannerless being called Ceece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
JuicyStar:

Get Wetin? Una go just idolize that mannerless being called Ceece

Idolise ke Are confusing moniker Her fans already started dragging Doyin on Twitter.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Doyin speaking on Ilebaye.
I still have love for her
I don't think my loyalty to her should end because we are not speaking
I see that she's making new friends and I'm happy for her.
I don't think the friendship will go back to the way it was.

Doyin
This friendship breakup was the best thing that happened between you and ilebaye

If to say you 2 were still friends. Ilebaye for dey collect. Ilebaye is stupid. They told me outside that I shouldn't befriend.
Ilebaye this ilebaye that

But now. You're giving ilebaye small respect. Not all friendships are meant to be abeg.
See finish is real

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dano milk

I will forever love this no limits advert
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

When she wins don't enter ICU o.
ICU? See how devious your mind is. If she wins, I will uncannily get my share. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.