Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487809 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2023
This fight wey Neo fight with Venita honestly, very stupid boy.

If not that I like him.

He should never have put Tolani over her

I see why all her tears

Besides all the things he reminded her she had done for him when they were making up and all the things he told Pere she did for him,

He just said (I believe) it was Venita that took him as in drove him to LD and she cried when she was dropping him off.

Very very stupid boy for forgetting the person that’s always there for you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Keep this same energy when housemates decide to come for her o. You will not admit that Pere plotted her 3rd strike only after she insulted the hell out of him unprovoked! Dey talk story complete.

This was the same Baye he pardoned over his Cross o!
show me d video where Ilebaye insulted Pere unprovoked den i will give up....
Did you see me rant here Wen dey come 4 her.....no,,,,because no mata wat dey do as long as she didn't fall into their trap...she s good to go

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
You now result to insults....because of a show n you claimed am being gamed?.....the reverse is d case sha ....
I hope you dat calling you ITK isnt an insult ooo...
We move regardless

Calling you senseless was an observation, not an insult. You sef check your comment i referred to na, e jig at all?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Keep this same energy when housemates decide to come for her o. You will not admit that Pere plotted her 3rd strike only after she insulted the hell out of him unprovoked! Dey talk story complete.

This was the same Baye he pardoned over his Cross o!
Your last line …. When did this happen?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
Did you see me rant here Wen dey come 4 her.....no,,,,because no mata wat dey do as long as she didn't fall into their trap...she s good to go

I should use my data, search for a video, and show you, as per Gotv Jolli wey i be abi? You want to say you didn't see Baye calling Pere a puppet for talking to Kiddwaya over the Moneypoint incident?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2023
finallybusy:
If I was Adekunle, I would hide my head in shame for being the only top six member of my season to come back. It means the others are doing better (than Adekunle — to those children with learning difficulties here) in the real world.
Happy birthday!
Wishing you meaningful life!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2023
tng:

Your last line …. When did this happen?

Pardon me please of about 3 weeks back.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2023
dominique:

The writing pattern of this particular post is almost identical to what Safarigirl posts, could the accusations be true? I never for once bought it till I saw this post
What can you do if she is the one? Ban her for using multiple monikers?

We all know that won't happen same way you never banned her when she broke multiple rules the other day.
She even admitted it but you never banned her because she said she wanted to do a nonsense review on "jagun jagun" movie.
Many of us have been banned multiple times this season for doing nothing or far less than what safarigirl did that say.
Threebear even called you out and drew your attention to it, yet nothing was done.
Later we blame only the politicians as being corrupt as if they are not from us.

Dominique, I want you to know two5hinge.

1..Today is FRIDAY /JUMAA'T.
2..God Almighty is the most powerful and the greatest Jagun Jagun.

Let me leave the rest to your conscience.. Continue..

YOU CAN NOW BAN ME AS USUAL..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

You're senseless sha for calling me an ITK and still going forward to ask for my opinion hope you know?

Bur regardless, reality TV is about picking with the GENUINE personality you identify with the most, not who entertained you the most (Boredom is also part of reality).

Somewhere along the line, from Katung, we are now on a REALITY show identifying with the best ACTOR, with who can "Play the game" because many of us seek compensation for our utterly boring lives, no matter who gets hurt in the process.

That shows how irredeemably sick some of you are. That's why obviously low-key schizophrenic beings supported CEC first, and then Tacha.

That's why people consistently voted Lucy in Lockdown because "she no get joy na!".

That's why people like you gave the Lockdown prize to someone who simply yelled "Who dey?!" like an OG Akpakpava brothel owner till the show ended - only to go take behaviour coaching classes later on and sometimes diss those that voted her!
you go xplain tire....no evidence
Bb no send you ...Anybody wey win deserve am...
You will complain every season....Bbn will come back d following year ....you will still come with ur epistles upon epistles dat doesnt change anything....If you feel pained abt ppl dat always win d show, stop watching....no body is forcing you...Leave d show for d ppl dat are senseless to watch and use their senselessness to pik their winner

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2023
Nhazeru:

But he said it na that if he had any meaningful
thing going on in his life he wouldn't have come back.

Level up made him a cheap gossip, all stars made him a toy boy and onion thief
Deks Troller-in-Chief....
Are you lacking new materials?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:
Forget Ilebaye's issue first. The guys should henceforth give Alex gap during parties. Ike was genuinely scared of catching a case, i felt kinda bad for him.

He looked like a girl had accused him of improper behaviour before.

Kudos to the girls and Adekunle for standing up for him.

Amuche, you have a body that can only be classified as very expensive art. But on this one, you no try. What you did with ike is a nightmare for many guys!😠
She has to be disqualified.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
you go xplain tire....no evidence
Bb no send you ...Anybody wey win deserve am...
You will complain every season....Bbn will come back d following year ....you will still come with ur epistles upon epistles dat doesnt change anything....If you feel pained abt ppl dat always win d show, stop watching....no body is forcing you...Leave d show for d ppl dat are senseless to watch and use their senselessness to pik their winner

Your written/typed grammar alone already shows that you're an ideal Baye fan . All the best!👍🏿
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2023
Uwosom:
But what did Ike do to Alex? I don't think she will just start hitting him just like that.

PS. I didn't watch what happened.

If Biggie doesn't strike Alex or give her an automatic disqualification for hitting Ike, then very soon, one of the female housemates is going to get her ass whooped seriously by one of the male housemates and I hope by then, your statement would be "But what did she do to him?, I don't think he would just start hitting her like that.

PS. I didn't watch what happened."

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

I should use my data, search for a video, and show you, as per Gotv Jolli wey i be abi? You want to say you didn't see Baye calling Pere a puppet for talking to Kiddwaya over the Moneypoint incident?
Only one insult wen Pere was trying to pik sides with Kiddwaya is wat u called insults severally unprovoked...
I guess you slept off two days ago wen Ceec rained all manner of insult at him....Abi Alex own you don 4get?...maybe you get with Venita own....wat was his reaction to those ppl?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2023
kowema:
Dear Ilebaye Odinaya,
I want to specially thank you for tweaking the All stars show and changing the dynamics for our viewing pleasure.
You have worked so hard and you deserve the whole garden not just a bouquet of flowers.
These so called OGs planned to sleep on us and bore is to death. Imagine if this would be our last BBN show in a long while and the only memories we'd have was without you. It would have been painful!.😭

The so called OGs underrated you, questioned ur guts!, In Their thoughts, what does a 22yr old need 120M for?. Now they have seen how close you are to 120M and how far off they are. So they gather like vultures to cook their lies🤣🤣🤣.
We don't care my small pepper 🌶️. Use any strategy you want. We full your back like eczema!.

Hahahahah, grin grin grin grin

We full your back like Eczema got me.....

And the thing is the more they try to decampaign the girl, the more people swing to her side...

The only thing theyre doing right now is not give her an easy ride for the money, cos they know she has it aiidy... shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2023
dominique:

The writing pattern of this particular post is almost identical to what Safarigirl posts, could the accusations be true? I never for once bought it till I saw this post

I like how she is ignoring all that talk of using that moniker as an alternate.

Now, why would she deploy an alternate when she clearly has enough engagements on her main moniker? It simply beggars belief.

I'd understand if her posts on the safari moniker goes unnoticed, so she uses an alternate to drive engagements. But clearly that's not the case.

So, I'm curious. Why would she use an alternate?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:27am On Sep 01, 2023
Nhazeru:

The first arena games that Venita said Ilebaye shouldn't be given part of the coins won what was her crime?

Venita literally bullied, called her unprintable names cussed her family and so many other things I can't even remember here.

And Tbaj nkor? She no bully am?

Kai, she provoked Tolani into reacting like that o!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:28am On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
He has no video.
They only speculate that Ilebaye insults them but somehow the camera doesn't show us.
The camera will not show when insults are flying around. The same Kayode we know will hide such thing lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Your written/typed grammar alone already shows that you're an ideal Baye fan . All the best!👍🏿
You dont knowme ...i dont know you....No b everybody sabi write epistles....
Dat doesnt mean you get sense pass me...my joy is dat with little way i write i didnt succumb to nonsensical analysis all in d name good writing..so its beta u rather move on cos you no fit use me score point

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:
She win Supacomando una don start to dey see period. wait make she win Pepsi and Innoson, den we go just order ambulance to Biggie house, cos there will be enough breakdown!
Na so o.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2023
Nhazeru:
Ilebaye actually came with a strategy but not pity card strategy.

The real strategy she came with didn't actually work for her before the universe positioned her to be bullied and raised arisers for her.

She came with flirting, shipping and ashawo strategy 🤣🤣

I can still remember her telling WM in week 1, that she finds him attractive even though that one no give am green light, she ran to Neo that one no still send am that time because of Tbaj, she proceeded to Cross but found out that one na concentrated undiluted ashawo.

This is infact the main strategy she came with that viewers and housemates refused to see not pity me strategy.

I want her to win, I pray she wins so those aunties and uncles in the house will know the world doesn't revolve around them
Gbam. Pity is not even Ilebaye's strategy at all.
She for dey milk am well if na so.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Keep quiet when you have nothing valid to say, it shows you have sense.

Ike's issue with Ilebaye started from outside the house.

Ike and Baye had more than one fallout, just like Ike vs Angel and Doyin/Baye vs Kidd.

Ike was mad wrong for what he did to Baye regardless of provocation and i mentioned it.

Infact i also forgot to mention Uriel vs Ilebaye which was total Uriel's fault.

Is your brain hitting a blank wall because i'm practising something you don't operate with in real life - objectivity?🙂

Sorry for engaging with you. Bye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2023
the producers of this reality show didn't do a proper homework before embarking on this show. alot of things are wrong, unplanned for and taken for granted.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
Only one insult wen Pere was trying to pik sides with Kiddwaya is wat u called insults severally unprovoked...
I guess you slept off two days ago wen Ceec rained all manner of insult at him....Abi Alex own you don 4get?...maybe you get with Venita own....wat was his reaction to those ppl?

Stop being silly na, you've shifted from "Show me the video" to "Only one insult" abi?

Ilebaye was ranting and yelling at him "Puppet ! Go and answer your puppet master!" simply because Pere met Kidd to ask him what really happened with the Moniepoint task.

Infact Pere was asking her from the arena if anything was wrong because she was already moody, but she ignored him till she started raining insults on him. Well human beings with supposed sense defended Tacha all through, so your own no go shock me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2023
COOL10:

If Biggie doesn't strike Alex or give her an automatic disqualification for hitting Ike, then very soon, one of the female housemates is going to get her ass whooped seriously by one of the male housemates and I hope by then, your statement would be "But what did she do to him?, I don't think he would just start hitting her like that.

PS. I didn't watch what happened."

undecided undecided undecided

Rest or skip! undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2023
Voting don end,but make I dey use this one hold body till Sunday,lol

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
You dont knowme ...i dont know you....No b everybody sabi write epistles....
Dat doesnt mean you get sense pass me...my joy is dat with little way i write i didnt succumb to nonsensical analysis all in d name good writing..so its beta u rather move on cos you no fit use me score point

There's no pride in knowing a person that types or writes the way you do, even if the person is a billionaire. Even Cross da boss would blush at the incoherent manner of writing/typing you effortlessly display .🙂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2023
While it is generally advisable to avoid shouting at people, even those you respect, there may be exceptional circumstances where expressing frustration or strong emotions assertively is necessary, it doesn’t matter whether you are right or wrong as I believe perception has a lot to do with making distinction between what is right or wrong.

Alex wasn’t wrong to have perceived Ike’s action the way she did, think for a second, Ike littered the whole toilet with Ilebaye’s clothes not minding the psychological implication of his action on the girl, one would be naive to put anything pass him. Ike is capable of drowning people for his entertainment, he’s that devilish.

If Alex was reacting to a perceived over the edge action of Ike and surprisingly an interjection came from Adekunle defending Ike, a self acclaimed devil in human body, Alex shouting at Adekunle in that instance was to let out frustration and never an attempt to disrespect him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2023
Nhazeru:

The first arena games that Venita said Ilebaye shouldn't be given part of the coins won what was her crime?

Venita literally bullied, called her unprintable names cussed her family and so many other things I can't even remember here.

And Tbaj nkor? She no bully am?

Illebaye did not contribute to that task

And they decided to share 2,2 to those that contributed then 1,1 between those that didn’t

Somebody joined their team that made their coins not to be enough , i think it was doyin

Illebaye later agreed to not contributing in that task

As for TBaj , illebaye went to both Kidd and neo’s beds , is it by force ?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2023
If Biggie decides to evict three, Angel don go be that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2023
Amillionnn:
This fight wey Neo fight with Venita honestly, very stupid boy.

If not that I like him.

He should never have put Tolani over her

I see why all her tears

Besides all the things he reminded her she had done for him when they were making up and all the things he told Pere she did for him,

He just said (I believe) it was Venita that took him as in drove him to LD and she cried when she was dropping him off.

Very very stupid boy for forgetting the person that’s always there for you

Venita overreacted and blew it out of proportion

She also picked Adekunle over him

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.