Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1511423 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2023
COOL10:

If Biggie doesn't strike Alex or give her an automatic disqualification for hitting Ike, then very soon, one of the female housemates is going to get her ass whooped seriously by one of the male housemates and I hope by then, your statement would be "But what did she do to him?, I don't think he would just start hitting her like that.

PS. I didn't watch what happened."

undecided undecided undecided
She would get a strike most likely; disqualification? Nah
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2023
dominique:

The writing pattern of this particular post is almost identical to what Safarigirl posts, could the accusations be true? I never for once bought it till I saw this post

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2023
Uwosom:

Rest or skip! undecided

No.

Third option: Quote and Checkmate impending hypocrisy. undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
show me d video where Ilebaye insulted Pere unprovoked den i will give up....
Did you see me rant here Wen dey come 4 her.....no,,,,because no mata wat dey do as long as she didn't fall into their trap...she s good to go

Big brother has been shielding Illebaye

They’ve never shown us when she offends them but always shows us their reactions and we have to hear about her offense for the mouths of the housemates

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

He has no video.
They only speculate that Ilebaye insults them but somehow the camera doesn't show us.
The camera will not show when insults are flying around. The same Kayode we know will hide such thing lol

Hippopotamus what makes you think i would lie? Una dey think some of your talk once once? Pere bitterly complained that she insulted the hell out of him that no for no reason, why would he lie in that regard against a 22 year old?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2023
tng:

Physical violence= Immediate disqualification

Na wetin dey big brother rule book

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Kai, she provoked Tolani into reacting like that o!
are you sure you watch dis show at all ...How did she provoked Tolani?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2023
Lauryn41:

Physical violence= Immediate disqualification

Na wetin dey big brother rule book

Toh we shall see. I would be very surprised should that happen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:46am On Sep 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

There's no pride in knowing a person that types or writes the way you do, even if the person is a billionaire. Even Cross da boss would blush at the incoherent manner of writing/typing you effortlessly display .🙂
Thank you sir....Agba awo....Ologbon aye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2023
tng:

You're probably right. Knowing Biggie, he'll most likely give her just one strike.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Hippopotamus what makes you think i would lie? Una dey think some of your talk once once? Pere bitterly complained that she insulted the hell out of him that no for no reason, why would he lie in that regard against a 22 year old?
Panging sauce sold off, we did not see the video and I maintain that the camera will not shy away from such acts concerning insults unless they played an ad.
Pere is not actually a veracious man so let's not think he is not capable of lying.
Alex and Ceec did nothing to him when he was plotting their disqualification. Ilebaye need not provoke him to do same. Same Pere watched her attack Ceec after he told her that he would be there to speak for her that night before she attacked Ceec. He kept mute and watched it all play out.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2023
She picked Adekunle after Neo told her he was picking tbaj. She was in shock and that’s why she was crying.

Lauryn41:

Venita overreacted and blew it out of proportion

She also picked Adekunle over him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2023
tng:

Toh we shall see. she wouldn.t be disqualified. I would be very surprised should that happen
Big Brother should play the video.
If there is anything truth that she felt she was drowning hence her reaction then she should not be disqualified.
It is her instinct to defend herself and act that way.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

If dis how you are in real life den you get problem.... insulting ppl at every given opportunity ....and you claimed you av sense?....
Na real wa 4 you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2023
This constant poking of housemates by baye is very deliberate and it is working for her! Lol

How can you keep increasing the volume of something someone else has told you to decrease?

And she does it with a very straight face,so that when you retaliate and start shouting,it would seem she is innocent!

How can one housemate have issues with almost everyone in the house? And you honestly think she is not at fault?

Ilebaye can game the housemates cos she is in their space.

But what we should not allow is her fooling the viewers!!!
We are the ones watching and we are seeing her do all these things and then claim bullied!

So obnoxious and cringey what she did yesterday!

I hope she doesn't win that money.
Hopefully viewers will wake up early enough. Even if it means using alliance to kick her out towards the end if possible!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2023
Dis Ilebaye🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ must go round...
Some ITKs are already loosing it here

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I think Biggie will sure revisit the matter and she will sure get it from him, any reaction from Ike might not be good for him, we should wait for Biggie to handle it.....
It's surprising how Ike came out unscathed despite the barrage of punches he got to this head, Biggie should smuggle Ike out of the house for a CT scan with Alex by his bedside.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Lauryn41:

Big brother has been shielding Illebaye

They’ve never shown us when she offends them but always shows us their reactions and we have to hear about her offense for the mouths of the housemates
You are also speculating.

It's this kind of speculation that will make me never believe that narrative.

These housemates have a superiority complex and preyed on that girl. It's as simple as that all this she provokes them is baseless..
We constantly see them pick on her she reacts and you call it disrespectful.
Did she provoke Venita and Tolani in week one?
Even Doyin that is forming played said Ilebaye was being bullied when they were still pals. So what changed?

Even Ceec will shout at a housemate and say I am not Ilebaye what does she mean by that if not that they pick on her.
You think Ilebaye provokes them and multichoice in need of talking points will not show it.
The one that happened last night was shown but you think they would not show the others.
Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2023
Every for Facebook, na so so Baye Baye, all this 2%Nairaland anti Baye Stan's, go decampaign tire but e no go work.... grin grin grin..

If u wan decampaign Baye, go to Facebook and carry all your plenty Shalaye there......maybe she fit loose 1% of her fans, but u see Baye, leave Facebook for am, na she get there...... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2023
Bennytwin:
This constant poking of housemates by baye is very deliberate and it is working for her! Lol

How can you keep increasing the volume of something someone else has told you to decrease?

And she does it with a very straight face,so that when you retaliate and start shouting,it would seem she is innocent!

How can one housemate have issues with almost everyone in the house? And you honestly think she is not at fault?

We are the ones watching and we are seeing her do all these things and then claim bullied!

Hopefully viewers will wake up early enough. Even if it means using alliance to kick her out towards the end if possible!

Because some persons are subservient to others. Your narration is so stewpid. Is whitemoney father the owner of BBN

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2023
Those of you blaming Whitemoney, this is what actually happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArsRvOV10U?si=hT7a5N2GnytzTieV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2023
Bennytwin:

Omo if someone is meant to win alliance will stop nothing.
Na so dem align against Phyna she gave Bryann 14% gap.
There was nothing we did not hear against Phyna not winning.
You think people will leave their faves and want to go hard to stop another person out of spite?
If na so Mercy nor for win. Titans were demotivated when Tacha was disqualified.
I remember some Titans saying they will vote Mike to stop Mercy I knew it was all a lie because you will not go hard for who is not your fave.

If anything will stop Ilebaye from winning it is not alliance but disqualification.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2023
People have mouth.
This is very funny.
I'm having faan on Twitter 🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
even all dis gang up ranting is helping her game ..dem no know
They’re so stupid and their jealousy has blinded them!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2023
Avedonn:
Those of you blaming Whitemoney, this is what actually happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArsRvOV10U?si=hT7a5N2GnytzTieV
I am not blaming Whitemoney but his approach was wrong and Angel was right if na guy dey there or na Mercy he would not go and off it.
He would even use please or talk to them in a respectful manner but since Ilebaye na small pikin for their eyes he went to off it like as if she is not human enough to be talked to and you think that one is not provocation?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Twoclans:

That is men for you,he does not know that the real person playing him is Kim,because she is the real fake housemate .By the time biggies pulls her out of the house his eye will open.
Wetin Cross sabi?
All he knows is to betray his friends,get drunk,chase chase women and form dyslexia!
If only he knew how stupid he looks!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
Lauryn41:
All this clocking of baye game no dey trip

How ØG housemates and ØG viewers allowed themselves to get played also doesn’t concern me

What concerns me is JUSTICE FOR IKE
Ike will get justice on stage with Ebuka on Sunday!grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are also speculating.

It's this kind of speculation that will make me never believe that narrative.

These housemates have a superiority complex and preyed on that girl. It's as simple as that all this she provokes them is baseless..
We constantly see them pick on her she reacts and you call it disrespectful.
Did she provoke Venita and Tolani in week one?
Even Doyin that is forming played said Ilebaye was being bullied when they were still pals. So what changed?

Even Ceec will shout at a housemate and say I am not Ilebaye what does she mean by that if not that they pick on her.
You think Ilebaye provokes them and multichoice in need of talking points will not show it.
The one that happened last night was shown but you think they would not show the others.
Lol.
Ilebaye get her own for body but I just wonder how people can't see the bolded.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
Seunomobo:
Every for Facebook, na so so Baye Baye, all this 2%Nairaland anti Baye Stan's, go decampaign tire but e no go work.... grin grin grin..

If u wan decampaign Baye, go to Facebook and carry all your plenty Shalaye there......maybe she fit loose 1% of her fans, but u see Baye, leave Facebook for am, na she get there...... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy
and anybody wey get facebook....na d pesn get 120m oooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
kesikeller:

Why are u pained, you must not like everybody if she wasn't winning you won't be bothered but cuz she is winning you are here lecturing us on morals this is reality TV not a church program, this is a sign of witchcraft go and work on yourself
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
This vawulence deserves a standing ovation!
Giddem!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
tng:

Ilebaye get her own for body but I just wonder how people can't see the bolded.
Exactly.
Like she is too small to be there.

I am yet to see Ilebaye sit down and start analysing people's strategy or gossip about them.
But OG's in week 6 are still doing the same thing talking about her and analysing her game.
Just this week threebear was saying she is not having any content days later OG's are already giving her talking points.
They don't learn at all oo.
Same thing again Ilebaye will not leave their lips.
Twitter OG's fans were even saying no content again now look.
Even Ceec say na since she win supakomando lol

Ilebaye has issues oo.
But these OG's are no saint everybody should stan their troublesome housemates.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Supa komando has reawakened the hatred and envy these housemates have towards Illebaye!
Damn!
This girl started this week on a very sad note when Doyin didn’t chose her as bff and now she’s winning,they suddenly realize she’s playing a game?
Lmao!
Cross nominated her unprovoked and now,he’s shocked she played him?
Wasn’t he the one who left her for Kim?
It is well!
Gbam.
He is the one saying she read criminology na everyone is talking about her discipline.
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.