Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,871 members, 7,844,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1513962 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
livelymatilda:
Make i no lie... Make I no thief.

Let's forget about strategy or no strategy.. What Whitemoney did to Ilebaye last night was WRONG.

1.. That house is not meant to be their comfort zone.
2. Only the head of house should have confronted her to stop if need be.
3..Even if Whitemoney had to stop her, it should have been in a soft and respectful manner.
4..There a lot of this people do in that house that doesn't go well with others, they had to endure cos it is not their house. TOLERANCE.
6..whitemoney would not have treated people like Cee-C, Mercy,Venita,Adekunle,Pere to mention a few that way without getting into a big fight.

But but, when a liar is telling the truth, it will be hard for people to believe.
Ilebaye has played this pity card too much that people start to doubt it whenever she is genuinely hurt..

Conclusion.. Whitemoney was WRONG to have approached Ilebaye in that manner.
thanks.

It always amuse me when people who don't watch real time give judgement of a situation based on clip they watch online.

The clip someone posted here about what happened isn't even up to half what happened.

Even Neo was also involved cos he told ilebaye to reduce the volume and him an angel almost had clash.......angel instigated what happened.
It happened around 1:30-2am and I know how many people wey posting here.

On this issue only a heartless liar will blame WM.

That guy even made a joke with ilebaye the 2nd time he came to reduce the volume and even ilebaye laughed......haba.

Please speak factually on something you watched and not based on twitter and clips.

Make we dead the matter.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
Altrarecords:

Why can't you guys say the truth for once?

I watched it happening and I was as triggered as whitemoney was.

The girl is just fucking annoying, i am almost 100% sure she intentionally increased that volume to get a reaction this night

She has figured the bullying narrative is working and the reason she's still in the house so she wants to double down on it since it's been a while anyone supposedly bullied her.

It has absolutely nothing to do with super commando win man
Let’s say she provoked Whitemoney,why are the housemates suddenly on her case when she didn’t have anything to do with them?
Why the sudden hatred
Please come and answer cos I’m lost!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
kowema:

Gbam!.
You sabi book.
Did you study criminology too?.

grin grin cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Meanwhile ike was punched like a roadside thief but it didn’t trend!
All thanks to Illebaye!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Whitemoney has gotten his first highlight,all thanks to our Gen Z!
Lmao!
Who’s the show again?grin

Illebaye of course

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Chai!
I still remember how Illebaye held her back from going physical with Pere when others looked away
Na wa o

As far as I'm concerned, Ilebaye doesn't have any one who wishes her well in that house...save for a few like maybe , Alex, Prince and Omasola.

The rest are dare devils..

When she comes outta the house, she should hook up with her level up house mates excluding Doyin, Chichi and the likes...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
dominique:
Strategy o, gaming o, pity card o, Ilebaye is deserving of the win! Everyone of them came with their individual strategies, why should one person's strategy be bugging others this much? Because she's now a top contender? She's a refreshing breath of fresh air compared to the projected top contenders of the season; Cee Cee bitters, Mersilicon and boytoy deks.
Wow.. Even this one has started forming Baddie.. Choi.

True true," Arugbo no dey Ghana " oooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Soma is a moronn yho✋🏾

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
We know we are gullible....any other thing

Yes.. repent..lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Bennytwin:
This constant poking of housemates by baye is very deliberate and it is working for her! Lol

How can you keep increasing the volume of something someone else has told you to decrease?

And she does it with a very straight face,so that when you retaliate and start shouting,it would seem she is innocent!

How can one housemate have issues with almost everyone in the house? And you honestly think she is not at fault?

Ilebaye can game the housemates cos she is in their space.

But what we should not allow is her fooling the viewers!!!
We are the ones watching and we are seeing her do all these things and then claim bullied!

So obnoxious and cringey what she did yesterday!

I hope she doesn't win that money.
Hopefully viewers will wake up early enough. Even if it means using alliance to kick her out towards the end if possible!

She will win and there's nothing you or anyone will do.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Eeghe:
Soma is a slowpoke✋🏾

The real toyboy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
xenoo:
Ilebaye is the star of this season and the viewers fav. The housemates have noticed and are trying to change that narrative to the viewers but e no go work. They've done their self assessment and concluded that she must be the star. The only way they can have a slice is to get her out of the house, then the washed off old cargos can stand a chance. It's a "genZ" era all over the world and illebaye appeals to how a typical genz behaves and the fans are intrigued by it. May we never miss our moment in life.. Everything is time base in life. The older hs mates have had their moments in time and that era has phased off. That explains frood eviction. That demography of his fan base has passed. Una go explain tire but this genz era fans no go gree. It happens in almost every aspect of entertainment and life: sport, music, movies etc. Every era or phase in life comes with a new star that appeals to that generational audience and relates to easily. That's life. So illebaye for the money 💰 🤑 💯
@bold, this was what I told someone minutes ago as we were watching they want to change the narrative so bad. It's why Doyin who could not play Ilebaye turned 360°.
It is why Cross was saying he got played and Neo telling Venita what Tolani told him.
They want to change the narrative but are only looking stupid while at it.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
livelymatilda:
Make i no lie... Make I no thief.

Let's forget about strategy or no strategy.. What Whitemoney did to Ilebaye last night was WRONG.

1.. That house is not meant to be their comfort zone.
2. Only the head of house should have confronted her to stop if need be.
3..Even if Whitemoney had to stop her, it should have been in a soft and respectful manner.
4..There a lot of this people do in that house that doesn't go well with others, they had to endure cos it is not their house. TOLERANCE.
6..whitemoney would not have treated people like Cee-C, Mercy,Venita,Adekunle,Pere to mention a few that way without getting into a big fight.

But but, when a liar is telling the truth, it will be hard for people to believe.
Ilebaye has played this pity card too much that people start to doubt it whenever she is genuinely hurt..

Conclusion.. Whitemoney was WRONG to have approached Ilebaye in that manner.
thanks.
Thank you for your conclusion. If person talk e go be like we are siding her. He was wrong in his move.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
We know we are gullible....any other thing
We are now gullible FC😂😂🤣
Lmao!
Illebaye play us,we are your game!
Fool us,we are gullible!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Mynd44
Seun
A mod has just been insulted and bullied.Please take immediate action.
Getout

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
TheEnforcer:
The way Ilebaye has been trending has been off the charts.Any little post,everyone is already on it with thousands of comments of people debating whether she's played the house mates or not.Even Mercy dey suspect sey she's strong now
If she was up for eviction this week and survived the next week they would be plotting her disqualification.
My only joy is that Ike and Seyi two potential provocateurs will be home on Sunday night.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ilebaye has a bad character truthfully..

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
Fool us,we are gullible!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Savage Babe.....

Tatiana Mama...

U no go fail Ajeh.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
I like how whitemoney use clarify the matter with ilebaye.

She told Neo silence is the best answer for a fool lol

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
Coldie:
I like how whitemoney use clarify the matter with ilebaye.

She told Neo silence is the best answer for a fool lol
she said ''silenceness'' grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
kendrick93:
Ilebaye has a bad character truthfully..

Before you call out Ilebaye, be sure non of your relatives has a bad character....they say Charity begins at home..... shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
mattgoners:
They said we are gullible 4 not supporting their own gamer...
Lollz....
Baye,, you do dis one
As in eh?
That was how they supported Doyin against Illebaye until she turned against their faves!
Rubbish!
The same white money who’s been relegated to the kitchen as a nobody due to 0 strategy and highlights has suddenly become liked because Illebaye refused to let him bully her!
Dem dey crase!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
Why three grown up men, Soma, WM and Neo go dey discuss a 22yrs old girl like this?
Omo dis niggas must be really threatened.
Na wa o.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
Fool us,we are gullible!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
shocked shocked shocked
Na craze people full Bayetribe o. shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
shocked shocked shocked
Na craze people full Bayetribe o. shocked grin
They don't know they are spoiling her game
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Playerz:
Why three grown up men, Soma, WM and Neo go dey discuss a 22yrs old girl like this?
Omo dis niggas must be really threatened.
Na wa o.
The game just begun oo.
It is interesting.
May Ilebaye not be disqualified

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
WM correctly analyzing Ilebaye’s pity game and trust Nigerians na one way.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
kowema:
Dear Ilebaye Odinaya,
I want to specially thank you for tweaking the All stars show and changing the dynamics for our viewing pleasure.
You have worked so hard and you deserve the whole garden not just a bouquet of flowers.
These so called OGs planned to sleep on us and bore is to death. Imagine if this would be our last BBN show in a long while and the only memories we'd have was without you. It would have been painful!.😭

The so called OGs underrated you, questioned ur guts!, In Their thoughts, what does a 22yr old need 120M for?. Now they have seen how close you are to 120M and how far off they are. So they gather like vultures to cook their lies🤣🤣🤣.
We don't care my small pepper 🌶️. Use any strategy you want. We full your back like eczema!.
Kwa kwa kw kwa

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
You see am

WM just said Nigerians are gullible

On top baye matter, that Nigerians will take baye to the finals and she might even win

Just look at the idiot that some senseless Nigerians voted to win ( sorry aguwanyi)

Just look at the idiot expressing that he gamed you gullible Nigerians to give him the win

Chai! Na the tin wey dey pain am pass say another person don game people pass am

WM is really irritating me. Just see the Uturn this guy has made from that wimp in 2021 to this person way get high shoulder pad. What a switch up. Hehehehe

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

It always amuse me when people who don't watch real time give judgement of a situation based on clip they watch online.

The clip someone posted here about what happened isn't even up to half what happened.

Even Neo was also involved cos he told ilebaye to reduce the volume and him an angel almost had clash.......angel instigated what happened.
It happened around 1:30-2am and I know how many people wey posting here.

On this issue only a heartless liar will blame WM.

That guy even made a joke with ilebaye the 2nd time he came to reduce the volume and even ilebaye laughed......haba.

Please speak factually on something you watched and not based on twitter and clips.

Make we dead the matter.
No matter what, Whitemoney can't force her to bring down the volume. It is like taking law into his hand.
He should have done one of the following thing.
1...ignore here.
2..report to the Hoh.
3..Report to Biggie.
4..Respectfully ask her to turn it off or reduce it.

I repeat, non of the housemates can forcefully tell her to put down the volume.

I remember when Cee-C was sleeping and most of them went into her room to play a game,
where they no disturbing her?
What did she do? She left the room for them despite the fact that she was angry.

I know this won't happen all the time,
I also know Whitemoney did that shit because it's is Ilebaye.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
WhiteMoney saying Nigerians are gullible and would fall for Ilebaye's pity game.
I remember after Pere's altercation with WM last year,arisers game to his aid and he won!
This year is for Ilebaye, it's her turn to shine and there’s nothing they can do about it!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
WhiteMoney is still crying about this matter, he don do now, they don corner Soma to talk about the matter......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Seunomobo:

Before you call out Ilebaye, be sure non of your relatives has a bad character....they say Charity begins at home..... shocked shocked

Their relatives are not on your screen focus on the people on your screen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.