Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467567 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

How is Alex a snake and inciteful The convo between CeeC and Adekunle just shows are disgust for Alex for no reason, unless there is something happening that we the viewers are missing though.....
Super Intelligent Deks is always right grin He reads his environment perfectly👌🏾 If he agrees with Ceec then I will have no choice than to agree with Ceec also tongue

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
For no reason? Haba

They had a fight over a task, i hope you listened to Alex explanation about what brought about the fight, so they fought about their wager how did that now snow balled into the current situation Venita and Pere fought they've settled, Frodd and Seyi had an issue and its settled so why is her fight with Alex still dragging after some days.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2023
Lauryn41:

But Deks did not pick him na

Instead went to pick mumu soma
Lol it's like u get issue with soma grin If Deks is not up let's save a life by voting Soma cos he will definitely go suicidal if he leaves first eviction again embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2023
QueenSindel:
Super Intelligent Deks is always right grin He reads his environment perfectly👌🏾 If he agrees with Ceec then I will have no choice than to agree with Ceec also tongue

To be honest I'm here for the drama between Alex and CeeC all season since all other HMs are forming over mature. However, Deks is just indulging her and Deks will also soon get it from her, Deks should ask Teddy A of that year who indulged her until CeeC happened to him......cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2023
Ibukzy:
Chizzy yes

Hermes to come and do what? Breath like a cow?
Hermes went from hot to cold during level up. At the beginning, it looked liked he was going to be the real deal only for him to fizzle out to Allysyn‘s mumu love. After that, he added nothing else to the show apart from doing well at tasks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2023
QueenSindel:
Lol it's like u get issue with soma grin If Deks is not up let's save a life by voting Soma cos he will definitely go suicidal if he leaves first eviction again embarassed

If Soma comes up next week with the likes of CeeC, Venita, Alex and maybe WhiteMoney he will sure leave......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2023
The babe is tired nah. Attacks from every corner. I’m guessing she doesn’t understand what’s going on and is just tired of the attacks. I saw Doyin telling waya that the babe was crying at some point.

fitzmayowa:

Neo messed up and IIebaye too messed up, she shouldn't have left and she should have went ahead to take the duvet back from Tolanibaj and ensure she slept on that bed in that room......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2023
Amillionnn:
The babe is tired nah. Attacks from every corner. I’m guessing she doesn’t understand what’s going on and is just tired of the attacks. I saw Doyin telling waya that the babe was crying at some point.

I liked how she stood up for herself against Venita earlier, she should have did same with Tolanibaj, no matter what Tolanibaj has no right to drag the duvet away from her or even order her out of the room, that's the height of disrespect and bullying, she should have ensured Tolanibaj got DQed yesterday......

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2023
Omo,illebaye is a shameless hoe!
A disgrace to women!
Tufia!
I don’t care if she’s playing a pity script but she’s disgracing her entire generation on tv!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Omo,illebaye is a shameless hoe!
A disgrace to women!
Tufia!
What did she do

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

To be honest I'm here for the drama between Alex and CeeC all season since all other HMs are forming over mature. However, Deks is just indulging her and Deks will also soon get it from her, Deks should ask Teddy A of that year who indulged her until CeeC happened to him......cheesy
Let that time come🤪 all I know is that Deks is always right😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
What did she do
Jumping from one bed to another and getting kicked out like a dirty stray cat!
See how Kidd rejected her last night like a spoiled egg!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

From her chat with Adekunle it shows she carries alot of bitterness in her heart against Alex and it doesn't make sense.

Adekunle too is yapping crap and indulging her stupidity, it's only a matter of time before CeeC happens to him too.....

I don't get what you meant by Adekunle yapping crap.

What do you expect him to say??

He gave the best advise to Cee C which is just ignore and he kept on 🔨 on that point.....I was supporting Alex before until yesterday before wager rehearsal were she showed the thing was deliberate from her.

Despite everyone telling her not to say that statement she still went on to stir things up again about a day before.

Both Cee C and Alex are guilty but Alex needs to stop trying to poke Cee C.

Adekunle gave Cee C the best advise.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Shior
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2023
We will be voting queen ilebaye 😁

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2023
Threebear:
We will be voting queen ilebaye 😁
U and Who😁
Instead of voting a confused hoe that can't even stand her grounds why not save soma's life sad

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2023
Some scenes from the pool party yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2023
Who advised Illebaye to come behave like a thirsty bitçh here. She forgot this is all star season? What a shameless dull bitçh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

He gave the best advise to Cee C which is just ignore and he kept on 🔨 on that point.....I was supporting Alex before until yesterday before wager rehearsal were she showed the thing was deliberate from her.

Despite everyone telling her not to say that statement she still went on to stir things up again about a day before.

Adekunle should stay out of the drama, CeeC is doing the same thing she did the last time go round and seek validation for her shenanigans. She will take the shenanigans to Deks soon and it won't be pretty.

As for Alex and CeeC drama I'm here for it and I'm sure they will still go at each other again.......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

shame leave her begin catch me. She needs to try respecting herself.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2023
WetSmoke:
shame leave her begin catch me. She needs to try respecting herself.

Well she is one nomination away from leaving the house......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

If Soma comes up next week with the likes of CeeC, Venita, Alex and maybe WhiteMoney he will sure leave......
He will survive as long as Deks and My Oba Waya isn't in that line up smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2023
QueenSindel:
He will survive as long as Deks and My Oba Waya isn't in that line up smiley

Well I hope Biggie adopt the style of only HOH is safe and all others are up method.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2023
QueenSindel:
Let that time come🤪 all I know is that Deks is always right😁
Heeee! Madam.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

Adekunle is so smart and handsome.
I love how he wasn't overshadowed by the so called "All-stars"

So far so good he's the only man I feel deserves to win.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They had a fight over a task, i hope you listened to Alex explanation about what brought about the fight, so they fought about their wager how did that now snow balled into the current situation Venita and Pere fought they've settled, Frodd and Seyi had an issue and its settled so why is her fight with Alex still dragging after some days.....
Ceec and that local nsukka nsukka girl amuche will never settle forever and ever. they will fight more on this show.and CeeC will always win

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2023
I will be voting baye sha. I need more of her shenanigans. Bleep Peace!! 🔥

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2023
ItisHi:
Who advised Illebaye to come behave like a thirsty bitçh here. She forgot this is all star season? What a shameless dull bitçh

She is seeking validation and seems to struggle with self esteem hence why she keeps jumping from guy to guy and that makes alot of peeps not take her serious in that house........

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Adekunle should stay out of the drama, CeeC is doing the same thing she did the last time go round and seek validation for her shenanigans. She will take the shenanigans to Deks soon and it won't be pretty.

As for Alex and CeeC drama I'm here for it and I'm sure they will still go at each other again.......

Stay out as how??

At some point in life people will seek your advise on issues.......so you expect him to shun her??

He isnt doing double face.........just becos you don't like Cee C doesn't mean no one wouldn't

Until she does whatever you expecting she did to teddy A to him they are friends for now and waoo is so nice you can see and predict the future.

Can you see who will eventually wim??

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Well I hope Biggie adopt the style of only HOH is safe and all others are up method.....
Only Hoh and his Bffs Safe while others are up cos I dont think they will nullify what we just witnessed this week..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2023
Uwosom:
Maybe Tbaj likes NEO..BECAUSE i dont get what just happened.
According to rumors they are a "thing" outside the house
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That's why he has to give it his all .
Queen ilebaye might appear a tad desperate but at least she's giving it her all .
People are talking about her whether good or bad ...every publicity is good publicity.

The ginger he entered into the house with is gone .

His insecurities are sipping out like a leakage in an old toilet.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.