Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1490455 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2023
davodyguy:
Can Biggie address this nonsense?

https://twitter.com/AyeeshaLiq/status/1684732648583757825/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1684732648583757825&currentTweetUser=AyeeshaLiq

Who gave Tolani right to send someone away from a bed space?

😲

He might address it later, that was the height of bullying and I blame the gal too for leaving the room and the bed.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2023
Threebear:

I'm not rooting for him .
I'm analysing the show and being objective.
Why not?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

He might address it later, that was the height of bullying and I blame the gal too for leaving the room and the bed.....

Biggie shouldn’t address shiittt

Ilebaye has mouth to talk and defend herself

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2023
thatigboman:
u don start. Leave the young girl to enjoy her life
Lolgrin
She Dey zuzu!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2023
No they didn’t have their phones. He was referring to before he fully accepted to go. You know people were speculating about the line up so they speculated that he wouldn’t come because of his pregnant wife. Na so Frodd drop say he went to Obi Cubana to seek advice and Obi told him to go for it. He said ‘my boss’ Obi Cubana. Ok o! Let the voting begin make we watch.

Threebear:

They had their phones ?
Did they even quarantine?

Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2023
Titaniumental:
Doyin to Ilebaye- Respect yourself so people can respect you and not continuously disrespect you.
there’s a way you carry yourself and people Wunt feel the need to talk to you anyhow.
Cross is your friend, kidd is your friend, if they wanna spend a night with you, let them come to your bed.

Ilebaye - The only bed I’ve been to and slept on is cross bed.
Doyin - I feel like the over friendliness is an issue, for example, during the games, neo screamed at you publicly and you still followed him to his bed.
With the words people said to you between yesterday and today, you should sit back and re-evaluate.
Try to carry yourself more respectfully.
Ilebaye - I dont take life so seriously.
Doyin - In the process of you not taking life seriously, you could loose alot cuz you’re now a brand.
What happened after the pool party, I dont wanna mention it, but it shouldn’t have happened, if they respect you, it wouldn’t have
I owe Doyin a vote!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2023
Titaniumental:
Omo Babaolowo dey lick dirty feet embarassed embarassed
Angel feet na your mate?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I miss my Hermes!!!

If he comes back, his appearance will be loud and wild cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2023
COOL10:

Remember when he went off on Chomzy for apportioning blames to others after failing their first wager task?

Remember when he went off on Sheggz and Bella who accused other housemates of hoarding food even when they were doing the same thing?

Remember when he had that mini-altercation with Phyna in the arena?

Remember when went off on Bryann and Rachel for laughing at him and Adekunle in the Arena?

The Level Up Housemates were scared of having any form of confrontation with Hermes for a reason and it's not just because of his scary looks grin. Adekunle even said some of the housemates thought he was a Jazzman.

He's just so unpredictable and that's what this game needs.

Thank you for Schooling those ignorant folks!
Hermes is a cool guy but he doesn’t tolerate rubbish.If you provoke him,he will give you gbas gbos!
Imagine him as HOH and Cece or anyone else tries to deride him…lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2023
N3TRAL:

I swear. He genuinely hoped Angel will give him highlight. See how he was smiling.

Angel gave him her bracelet and insisted he returns the favor, he did

My poor baby didn't know she is a Delilah sent to shave his hair lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2023
davodyguy:
Can Biggie address this nonsense?

https://twitter.com/AyeeshaLiq/status/1684732648583757825/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1684732648583757825&currentTweetUser=AyeeshaLiq

Who gave Tolani right to send someone away from a bed space?

😲
Please no !
The show is getting interesting again...make dem no dull am with strikes and warnings.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2023
Clement1111:
Soma feels like “he’s too nice for this
Bbn game and gets taken for granted”

Angel shege don reach him😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

Geezem come and carry your boy since he doesn't want to learn from his past and from sammy/kayvee

He may not have watched those seasons or thought two can play.. angry unfortunately, angel is playing senior league

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2023
Edu93:
Therapist don see client.
Work has resumed
Quite an honest and transparent advice IMO.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2023
AutoChick4U:
Mercy Ysnsh looking more natural now unlike before
I noticed that too, wettin some aproko say na silicon abi what do I know sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2023
N3TRAL:
Soma confides in Mercy and Alex that if the situation continues, he'll switch to the other Soma that doesn't give a Fvck but the girls inform him that it's a worse idea.

Dude is depressed.
cry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ekitibiased(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2023
Uriel is really feeling herself this morning, as she should. She's looking very nice

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2023
Giel:
Big brother said the housemates should close the garden doors and come outside and most of the housemates indoors were eating breakfast so they brought their food out
Cross came out with the pot grin
Lol
You are doing well.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2023
Geezeem:

He may not have watched those seasons or thought two can play.. angry unfortunately, angel is playing senior league
Your boy needs to control his libido.
Making friends with the opposite gender shouldn't lead to heartache if your intent is undiluted. Gifty experience ought to keep him leashed.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Thank you for Schooling those ignorant folks!
Hermes is a cool guy but he doesn’t tolerate rubbish.If you provoke him,he will give you gbas gbos!
Imagine him as HOH and Cece or anyone else tries to deride him…lmao!

Thank you for that first picture. I wanted to post it but couldn't find it on my phone. Hermes is just so unique mehn 😆😆. He's probably the most unique BBN housemate ever. Biggie should do the needful ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2023
77up:
I noticed that too, wettin some aproko say na silicon abi what do I know sad
That's liposuction and fat transfer.
No one uses silicone again for butt lifts ...there is no plastic in there .

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2023
dominique:
Uriel is really feeling herself this morning, as she should. She's looking very nice

She got twenty times more beautiful.
She looks so gorgeous, toned and sexy ASF

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2023
THE ILEBAYE SITUATION (my opinion on the matter)

Fact over Feelings..

Things to put into consideration: Right to, how to.

Now on what happened:
*She has same right as everybody in that house regardless age or social status- Fact

*Ilebaye moved from bed to bed- Fact

*It’s her body, she’s an adult and has a right to however she chose to move in the house so far she doesn’t hurt anybody- Fact

* The men she approached has a right to reject her - Fact

*In regards to the above , Kidd acted and have her out of his bed and she left - Fact

*she went to Neo’s bed but unlike Kidd he entertained her - Fact

*She may be disturbing tolanibaj sleep while she was with Neo, perhaps whispering - Fact

Now on Yes or No questions

*Is that the proper way to go about things , I mean tolanibaj using such derogatory words on her while sending her out of the bed naked? - No

*Will Tbaj try such if position was switched to the likes of CeeC or Mercy - No

Now let’s get to the sentiment here and why most people are laying more blames on Ilebaye even though she hasn’t done anything against anybody except against herself albeit her body.

Nigerians /Africa or let’s say humans are generally quick to use emotions when anything that has to do with morals , religion and tribe emerge, case study is that of Deborah that was lynched by the northern Muslims for saying things against their Allah.
Was Deborah wrong - To them maybe yes.
Is that the way to go, I mean k!ling her ?- No

Logically they have no right to do such to her. It is totally wrong .

In Ilebaye case, the only thing that kicked an average viewers gut to rebuke is the fact that she moved from bed to bed , but that doesn’t justify the action. That something is wrong “to you” doesn’t mean that you have to go through a wrong approach.

TolaniBaj is wrong , totally wrong and her actions were uncalled for.
The only person who has the right to pursue her out of that bed is NEO. When we learn to have facts over feelings , we will judge matters differently and correctly . Thanks !

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2023
Meanwhile Tbaj has no right to chase Ilebaye out of Neo's bed. It ought to be Neo who should do it but then again, it was Neo who reported Ilebaye to Tbaj and asked Tbaj to help him out because Ilebaye has been all over him. That was why I said if Neo and Tbaj are truly a thing, they should just come out with it.

Whatever that's in Ilebaye's mind though, I don't know. If her intention is to force herself on men in their beds while Blackmailing and playing the victim like kobosi did, hell no. But if she just wanna flirt or have fun without playing the victim, why not?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2023
Amya:
It was only in Cross that Angel met her match. When she wanted to do too much the guy dropped her like a sack of potatoes.

True story
Inferior ashawo bowed to the superior one

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2023
Threebear:

That's liposuction and fat transfer.
No one uses silicone again for butt lifts ...there is no plastic in there .
Ok , thanks.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2023
I feel Ceecee is comfortable around Whitemoney and its cool…

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2023
In all of this

They are not even preparing for their wager task.....by Monday when hunger sets in is where we will see real fights and confrontations

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2023
I wish CeeC would stop answering questions as regards Alex...

It's beginning to annoy me

Wave it off and talk about other things girl!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2023
Eeghe:
Hello forum fam - Geezeem MamBi Scondy DoubleeDee
Hello All
Hope you all are healthy and happy

Real old lady is happy to be back🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️
We moove
(Well, will move more next week)

Mily mily baby....the one and only chocs.. welcome onboard...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2023
COOL10:

Remember when he went off on Chomzy for apportioning blames to others after failing their first wager task?

Remember when he went off on Sheggz and Bella who accused other housemates of hoarding food even when they were doing the same thing?

Remember when he had that mini-altercation with Phyna in the arena?

Remember when went off on Bryann and Rachel for laughing at him and Adekunle in the Arena?

The Level Up Housemates were scared of having any form of confrontation with Hermes for a reason and it's not just because of his scary looks grin. Adekunle even said some of the housemates thought he was a Jazzman.

He's just so unpredictable and that's what this game needs.

Abeggi I dont dig his own type of vawulence that he will shout and run to apologize immidiately grin If u want to give vawulence with ur full chest allow it to sink in tongue tongue it's just like spitting out and going back to lick it grin People don't take such people seriously.. Which is why the likes of chichi, Phyna kept insulting him to the end of the show despite his Street looks!!! I don't even want to include segun and bella cos those ones were the biggest nuisance pouring food on the dinning in his regime which he Hermes did nothing about undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Maybe you have not worked with a TEAM before.
But if you make zero contribution when the work is being done and you suddenly have the loudest voice as a critique, you are a bad Team player and a Troublemaker...

Not if the work being done was exclusively assigned to one and was done independently...did Alex allow anyone pitch in ideas when she was writing the script ? Now that is how to work in teams if u don't want the work done to be discarded. She should have engaged all to get their input while writing the script so that when the draft is out , everyone feels a part of it cos they contributed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.