Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467775 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2023
Threebear:

Adekunle is so smart and handsome.
I love how he wasn't overshadowed by the so called "All-stars"

So far so good he's the only man I feel deserves to win.

Hah Threebear rooting for my Deks

Threebear what did you eat oooooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2023
Titaniumental:
Omo Babaolowo dey lick dirty feet embarassed embarassed
That is a real Omo Babaolowo that doesn't discriminate nor abuse unlike the fake Omo babaolowo tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

He is having the time of is life on the show.

To be honest he No 1 male housemate for now.

I wonder how doyin will be feeling in her mind.

He told Cee C he isn't talking to someone in the house and she didn't even no who the person was.......that is point to her.

He is cohabiting with doyin like she is a ghost to him in the house and he is advising Cee C to do same.

Alot of people don't even no doyin and Adekunle ain't talking in that house.....cos of the way he in particular is handling it.

I Stan a man filled with Wisdom..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2023
Mercy Ysnsh looking more natural now unlike before
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Maggi already gotten free Advert from Mercy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

It has always been like that since double wahala.....lol

BBL
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2023
Cee c : There’s one thing i’m sure of, I don’t like Alex and i’m never gonna like her even in 100 years

Then Alex do no wrong,if Madam can still be this bitter even after 5 freaking yrs

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2023
Lauryn41:

Hah Threebear rooting for my Deks

Threebear what did you eat oooooo
I'm not rooting for him .
I'm analysing the show and being objective.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2023
These guys will so loose their wager......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:
These guys will so loose their wager......
Who is neo angry with
Who is the online personality he's dragging?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2023
thatigboman:
Ceec and that local nsukka nsukka girl amuche will never settle forever and ever. they will fight more on this show.and CeeC will always win

Honestly,nsukka is another abakaliki,very primitive

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2023
LoL, Frodd was saying he didnt want to for big brother all stars because anytime Twitter talks about him going for bballstars, Twitter says he can't leave his pregnant wife.
His wife kept pushing him.
He told his wife see what they are saying and she said are they in our house? I've given you permission to go and she has even bought his clothes for his 71 days.
His wife even got campaign manager.
Frodd was thinking that people will think he's irresponsible for leaving his wife.
He then later said if my wife has given me consent, why not?

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2023
Giel:

Who is neo angry with

I think that mumu Daniel Regha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2023
Giel:
LoL, Frodd was saying he didnt want to for big brother all stars because anytime Twitter talks about him going for bballstars, Twitter says he can't leave his pregnant wife.
His wife kept pushing him.
He told his wife see what they are saying and she said are they in our house? I've given you permission to go and she has even bought his clothes for his 71 days.
His wife even got campaign manager.
Frodd was thinking that people will think he's irresponsible for leaving his wife.
He then later said if my wife has given me consent, why not?
They had their phones ?
Did they even quarantine?

Hmmm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2023
Frodd and mercy were talking about what gingered frodd to come for all stars was knowing that mercy, seyi, Angel, vee were coming to all stars too.

Mercy said. She was very eager to know the other winner that was coming because there nothing she didn't see on Twitter
Everybody attacking her saying why is a former winner coming back.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2023
Giel:

Who is neo angry with

I'm guessing Daniel Regha, as that's the only online guy that has opinion about everything and everyone.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2023
Big brother said the housemates should close the garden doors and come outside and most of the housemates indoors were eating breakfast so they brought their food out
Cross came out with the pot grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I'm guessing Daniel Regha, as that's the only online guy that has opinion about everything and everyone.....
jenifer007:

I think that mumu Daniel Regha
Thanks guys.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2023
Edu93:
Therapist don see client.
Work has resumed
very funny
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2023
QueenSindel:
Is it Hermes iyele or another one? Minister of vawulence where ..Person wey dey run from vawulence Lmao
Deks is the type that will always value the one good thing u do to him even if u start doing otherwise later that's why he still appreciates hermes for that save and replace though.

Remember when he went off on Chomzy for apportioning blames to others after failing their first wager task?

Remember when he went off on Sheggz and Bella who accused other housemates of hoarding food even when they were doing the same thing?

Remember when he had that mini-altercation with Phyna in the arena?

Remember when went off on Bryann and Rachel for laughing at him and Adekunle in the Arena?

The Level Up Housemates were scared of having any form of confrontation with Hermes for a reason and it's not just because of his scary looks grin. Adekunle even said some of the housemates thought he was a Jazzman.

He's just so unpredictable and that's what this game needs.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2023
I think Neo and Tbaj are a thing outside of the show. I noticed Tbaj doesn't mingle much with the guys unlike how she was during the lock down and she even pointedly avoided Cross whenever Cross wanted to go close to her. Neo has also been avoiding the girls in a way. Neo even told tbaj to help him out because Ilebaye had been all over him. Why don't they just come out with it on the show if they're truly a thing, instead of hiding it? I wouldn't know thou. They're probably hiding it because they don't want to be judged by Lock down housemates but that shouldn't be anyone's business, considering no one is married to anyone.

On Ilebaye, what Kidd did to Ilebaye when she wanted to force herself on his bed was exactly what I wanted Yemi to do to that manipulative blackmailing victim card playing Kobosi. I wouldn't know Ilebaye's mind though. If her intention is to flirt around with the guys or even have fun with the guys, why not. But if her intention is to force herself on a man in his bed while blackmailing and playing the victim like kobosi did, hell no. I always say anyone can flirt around or have fun but don't start blackmailing and playing the victim after flirting or having fun.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2023
Is that pere eating from a frying pan?
Please what is going on this morning?
LMAO grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2023
Cross na foine guy sha….

Where’s Adekunlem this morning…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2023
Dsimmer:
I think Neo and Tbaj are a thing outside of the show. I noticed Tbaj doesn't mingle much with the guys unlike how she was during the lock down and she even pointedly avoided Cross whenever Cross wanted to go close to her. Neo has also been avoiding the girls in a way. Why don't they just come out with it on the show if they're a thing, instead of hiding it? They're probably hiding it because they don't want to be judged by Lock down housemates but that shouldn't be anyone's business, considering no one is married to anyone.

On Ilebaye, what Kidd did to Ilebaye when she wanted to force herself on his bed was exactly what I wanted Yemi to do to that manipulative blackmailing victim card playing Kobosi. I wouldn't know Ilebaye's mind though. If her intention is to flirt around with the guys or even have fun with the guys, why not. But if her intention is to force herself on a man in his bed while blackmailing and playing the victim like kobosi did, hell no.
You'll never forget khosi in a hurry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2023
Clement1111:
Tatiana

Your girl will crumble for hurting soma
Lmao!
Angel will always be Angel!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2023
Amillionnn:
Pere and Cee c seemed really close outside sha based on this conversation she’s having with Kunle. Pere na my guy but he no try as e shift to Alex who your friend is having issues with.

I’m not saying he can’t do his own thing but it’s still somehow sha

So pere should be inheriting enemies ?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
Angel will always be Angel!
She seems different though.
I don't know how to put it but I like her much better now .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Amillionnn:
Pere and Cee c seemed really close outside sha based on this conversation she’s having with Kunle. Pere na my guy but he no try as e shift to Alex who your friend is having issues with.

I’m not saying he can’t do his own thing but it’s still somehow sha
Omoh 120 million is at stake.
You gotta do what you gotta do.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Is Soma in that house?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2023
COOL10:
Now they're talking about Hermes. I miss that guy's attitude. Biggie you need to add him to this set ASAP 😎
I miss my Hermes!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2023
Can Biggie address this nonsense?

https://twitter.com/AyeeshaLiq/status/1684732648583757825/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1684732648583757825&currentTweetUser=AyeeshaLiq

Who gave Tolani right to send someone away from a bed space?

😲
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Jumping from one bed to another and getting kicked out like a dirty stray cat!
See how Kidd rejected her last night like a spoiled egg!

I dey shame on her behalf..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.