Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1464735 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Pillar12:

This is how to know people that only watch on nairaland.

So you didn't see how biggie was telling him to disclose and analys everything for him
Because he started about strategies. Biggy didn't just ask
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jecci(f): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
And you, you are wise Abi

See you calling Nigerians stupid and myopic because they don't succumb to your definition of content. Please tell me what is intelligent in Ade's diary session Biko.

Your slander on whitemoney is getting me pissed off at this point. Your stupidity has been tolerated long enough you better don't stretch your luck too Far. See you calling Nigerians stupid the nerve!
Jessewizy:
Now I see why people are saying Adekunle’s DS is boring. Apparently, a whole lot of people don’t like intelligent discussions. How can one not like this DS? Most Nigerians are very stupid and myopic, that’s why they would sit and enjoy cross and whitemoney’s dairy sessions. Idiots with extremely low IQ connecting with their partners.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kukuuu is too serious to be on a show like this...
Zero entertainment...
Reallyyyy boringggg..
Had to go take a nap during his DS..

Sanqa:
This diary session is boring boring

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Where is Mercy?

Lol. Make we dey watch
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jecci:
And you, you are wise Abi

See you calling Nigerians stupid and myopic because they don't succumb to your definition of content. Please tell me what is intelligent in Ade's diary session Biko.

Your slander on whitemoney is getting me pissed off at this point. Your stupidity has been tolerated long enough you better don't stretch your luck too Far. See you calling Nigerians stupid the nerve!
I bet you are among the “most”

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
Pillar12:

He's too fluent and eloquent for you to assimilate what he is saying hence the "He just drones on and on"

People like you can only enjoy listening to people that skip/unintelligent or not expressive enough and tag them as funny/interesting people.

E be things

What's was said in his session that was so intelligent that other housemates don't say?
The his fans are claiming intelligence for him?
What did he say that's so impressive and so intelligent?

Adekunle fans rest abeg
Don't claim intelligence for your fave and then attempt to reduce intelligence, fluency and eloquence to being boring, dry and monotone all in the bid to defend your boring as hell Adekunle.
all these low budget pseudo intellectuals yarns sef.

No one talked about intelligence so why bring it up? We just said your adekunle was boring as fck.

Chest it and don't bore us with talks of pseudo intelligence. Hope Adekunle fans know Humour is a sign of intelligence. Seeing as It's missing In your fave called Adekunle?
What does that say about the so called intelligence you're claiming for him?

I'm sure you yourself even stuggled to keep your eyes open during his diary session but you must defend.
I understand.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Abeg make una try listen to whitemoney music make person hear word abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
See WhiteMoney talking one after the other like a slowpoke and then see comments about "Haa Wm is entertaining, haa WM should be saved"

Same people that tag Ade diary session as boring chai

Naija who do us this thing

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Chimezie198:
Abeg make una try listen to whitemoney music make person hear word abeg
E dey pain for ear 👂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
gabby18:
Kukuuu is too serious to be on a show like this...
Zero entertainment...
Reallyyyy boringggg..
Had to go take a nap during his DS..

Even if you didn't want to..
His droning on and on is enough to send anybody straight to bed.
His fans know he's boring

That's why they want to reduce intelligence to being boring to help his ministry.
God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Yes whitemoney you'll win the Grammy 😘😘

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Pillar12:
See WhiteMoney talking one after the other like a slowpoke and then see comments about "Haa Wm is entertaining, haa WM should be saved"

Same people that tag Ade diary session as boring chai

Naija who do us this thing
I’m glad you are seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Whitemoney says he nominated the people that didn't work in the wager just the way big brother called them out in the arena

Ceec, ilebaye and Venita.

He's repeating that he called all the people who made them lose the wager
He said if big brother asked for 5 he would have mentioned 5

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Biggy telling WM to open his eyes 😂😂😂
I always wondered why he closes them when he speaks in the diary room.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
This empty barrel is just praising himself;I get talent,I get talent,yen,yen,yen ! You're not the one that will force it on the people that you have musical talent,people will say it if you have it. And if we are to be very honest with you,you have no such talent. Your talent is in the kitchen and that's for those who don't mind eating poison 'cause you look dirty to me !

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Baba Oni Grammy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by XendersPride(f): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
White, such a funny guy 😍

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Northkendal:
Ilebaye fans no plenty for here before.. suddenly, they are everywhere.. undecided

u can still join us wink

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Whitemoney continually thanks big brother for the praises he gave him about his talent in the arena
He says with big brother praising him he knows he'll do better.
He does affirmations and says he is one of the greatest musicians to come out of west African and he knows he'll win a Grammy one day by the grace of God.

Big brother encourages him by reminding him that he went for auditions 4 times
Whitemoney says when he kept going people kept discouraging him but he went and when he went. He won and conquered
Big brother encourages him not to give up but also get more of the tools needed.
Whitemoney says when he leaves the house he'll music more as career and not as a passion

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fairdamsel:

WM was happy for him

Drop small vote for him🥺🥺
Nothing for him

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
WM : I will be the greatest highlife musician that has ever come out of west Africa,blah,bla !

Big Brother : Open your eyes and say it !

Biggie is savagery,lol !

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
I'm not fan of whitemoney but let's be honest with ourselves..his DS is more entertaining than ur fave Kukuuuu grin grin grin

U must laugh during his DS except say ur get serious life tormenting problems...

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Which lot has Doyin been through?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jecci(f): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Rest!! Inconsequential dolts like you be talking down on people who are wayyyyy ahead of you in everything. With WM foolishness as you have said he has made a name for himself, achieve great things can same be said about you with your so called great intellect. Sadly the answer is NO.
Sit this one out dude
Jessewizy:

I bet you are among the “most”

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Nothing for him

Bad belle
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
gabby18:
I'm not fan of whitemoney but let's be honest with ourselves..his DS is more entertaining than ur fave Kukuuuu grin grin grin

U must laugh during his DS except say ur get serious life tormenting problems...

Laughing about his delusion thinking?

Well i think you are right about that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
carammel:
Adekunle is fine, damn.
God abegoo

I am sure your pant is wet already 😊
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
I think you guys need to cut Threebear some slack. She was right about Adekunle and Angel being top two. That wasn't an easy prediction to make. And we all know Threebear has more than one source so i understand the Pere and Ike mix up.

This week will determine how legit threebear really is. With only four housemates up, I think we will be shown the entire voting poll. Let's see how correct she will be this week.

I still think threebear is the most legit source for BBNaija result on the internet, not just on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
This empty barrel is just praising himself;I get talent,I get talent,yen,yen,yen ! You're not the one that will force it on the people that you have musical talent,people will say it if you have it. And if we are to be very honest with you,you have no such talent. Your talent is on the kitchen and that's for those who don't mind eating poison 'cause you look dirty to me !

Lmao

He looks dirty to you?

Post your picture let’s see
Empty barrels making noise
SM giving nitwits opportunity to downgrade people they can never be at par with

Imagine if you spent so much time improving your vocabulary, you would be in a better place

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Grammy don suffer ! Just don't know who are the people fooling this WM or something with whatever talent he thinks he has ! Even Big Brother was trying to be honest with him by advising him to go learn some stuffs. That's a subtle way of saying; "guy your whatever talent no reach o" !

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
If he is ur sauce abi source then restt..

Y force shim down our throats..
We r okay with the true source from Deliotte..even if it's being shown in little bits for now..

MercyStan:
I think you guys need to cut Threebear some slack. She was right about Adekunle and Angel being top two. That wasn't an easy prediction to make. And we all know Threebear has more than one source so i understand the Pere and Ike mix up.

This week will determine how legit threebear really is. With only four housemates up, I think we will be shown the entire voting poll. Let's see how correct she will be this week.

I still think threebear is the most legit source for BBNaija result on the internet, not just on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.