Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1491173 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dsimmer:

You were under rock when toxic rapist and Ceec were plotting against Tolani?

Or the first day when she plotted against Tolani despite Tolani forming alliance with her?

Toxic rapist that can kill for dick.

I think you are sick and need meds.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
bentenny:

But he spoke well about WM nah calling him a very smart and observant guy who can go from a low pitch voice to a deeper voice!
Omoh it will be really hard to believe what some of you say here after I just finished watching the DS of adekunle!

He spoke about Whitemoney, stopped, talked about other people and spoke about Whitemoney again. What's his business with Whitemoney's voice dynamics and how Whitemoney doesn't exercise much in the gym? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Should that even be up for discussion? Everyone knows how Whitemoney behaves. He no dey stress himself to work out cheesy. Sometimes he's loud, sometimes he's quiet.

It's not that big of a deal though. They both have mutual respect for each other(at least for now 😏) and that's why I didn't bother myself talking much about it.

@emboldened, Naturally, Nairaland shouldn't be your "go-to" for BBN updates.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gafferde: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin's Fans are called Delights abi?

Delights, Vote for Doyin.😍😍❤️

We need her in that house.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jecci:
Rest!! Inconsequential dolts like you be talking down on people who are wayyyyy ahead of you in everything. With WM foolishness as you have said he has made a name for himself, achieve great things can same be said about you with your so called great intellect. Sadly the answer is NO.
Sit this one out dude
You and whitemoney are definitely not ahead of me in any area of life. I’m not perturbed at all. I say my mind without quoting people’s comments. Monkeys like you do not seem to understand that.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Vote Whitemoney for granny and Pammy awards

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Big brother asks whitemoney how his chances are to survive eviction and
Whitemoney says if he is to grade himself.
He'll say that the people who will give him worry are ilebaye and Venita but he cannot Say.
He says this all stars have been shocking them. What you expect you don't get.
Then he sings shoki song grin
Because of that he cannot grade himself
He says his fate is in the hands of God and the elements (he means fans) of the show.

He feels his chances are just there and anything he sees he'll just take it.

Whitemoney we are working hard to make you survive.
Chaii. Whitemoney you can't go home.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Biggie, it's okay,please,let this WM guy out of the diary room ! It has been cringey feelings all along,abegi jare ! Everything is just very irritating !

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Giel:
Big brother asks whitemoney how his chances are to survive eviction and
Whitemoney says if he is to grade himself.
He'll say that the people who will give him worry are ilebaye and Venita but he cannot Say.
He says this all stars have been shocking them. What you expect you don't get.
Then he sings shoki song grin
Because of that he cannot grade himself
He says his fate is in the hands of God and the elements (he means fans) of the show.

He feels his chances are just there and anything he sees he'll just take it.

Whitemoney we are working hard to make you survive.
Chaii. Whitemoney you can't go home.
hmmm am surprised he rates Baye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Biggie, it's okay,please,let this WM guy out of the diary room ! It has been cringey feelings all along,abegi jare ! Everything is just very irritating !
😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jecci(f): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is a public forum dude I can quote any comment I wish to including yours.

Jessewizy:

You and whitemoney are definitely not ahead of me in any area of life. I’m not perturbed at all. I say my mind without quoting people’s comments. Monkeys like you do not seem to understand that.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jessewizy:
Now I see why people are saying Adekunle’s DS is boring. Apparently, a whole lot of people don’t like intelligent discussions. How can one not like this DS? Most Nigerians are very stupid and myopic, that’s why they would sit and enjoy cross and whitemoney’s dairy sessions. Idiots with extremely low IQ connecting with their partners.

If some Nigerians hate someone irrespective that the person is intelligent will not matter to them. No wonder village people are in every corner of the country and the social media space is not left out. Hatred has destroy some people's intellect that they call foolish, wisdom and vice versa.

Anybody terming Adekunle diary session boring is a big enemy of progress

bentenny:

But he spoke well about WM nah calling him a very smart and observant guy who can go from a low pitch voice to a deeper voice!
Omoh it will be really hard to believe what some of you say here after I just finished watching the DS of adekunle!

It's demonic how some set of low lifers are spinning the narratives to massage their wicked ego

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Geezeem:

I have one and half guys still there

Pere is one, Soma is the half sad

I truly hate the narrative on Whitemoney

We should all own our reasons for faving or disliking a contestant

People can whip up any other reason, but to say he is boring?

Like how?

Nah.... embarassed

That is evil ...pure lies from the pit of hell

If na gbas gbos....he gve one with Uriel, Ceecee and Ilebaye etc

He crack jokes

Does great during DS

And dances on Saturdays

This guy must not be disgraced on Sunday

It will be very unfair
I can never forgive you for this😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
garfield1:

She's doing too much
Overlook then please

Just ignore her since you hate her so much

Focus on deks
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Clement1111:

Overlook then please

Just ignore her since you hate her so much

Focus on deks

She's always with deks that's the issue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dynamicboss:

If some Nigerians hate someone irrespective that the person is intelligent will not matter to them. No wonder village people are in every corner of the country and the social media space is not left out. Hatred has destroy some people's intellect that they call foolish, wisdom and vice versa.

Anybody terming Adekunle diary session boring is a big enemy of progress
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
tolexy007:
i just gave all my votes to my girl baye now now.

team baye 100%
Thank you dear!
God bless you!🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Thank God o,baba oni Grammy is finally out of the diary room,o ni yeye !

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Northkendal:
Ilebaye fans no plenty for here before.. suddenly, they are everywhere.. undecided
Vote for Illebaye please.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Thank God o,baba oni Grammy is finally out,o ni yeye !
Ok good, I guess I can tune in now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
garfield1:

She's always with deks that's the issue
Assume she is a ghost
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Funny thing…. I like both

I’m really surprised that I couldn’t stand Pere in his season but rooting for him now.

As for Soma, if he can just leave woman small, he is a good BB material
May your enemies crumble, amen
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Alheeri:

Abeg who come later cook, no be neo fry egg for Adekunle to eat now.
Adekunle wey she dey call sef did not answer her.
That person you quoted isn't 💯 Adekunle fan

A 100% Ade fan won't vote venita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Na pere ceece and co dey talk about?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
This empty barrel is just praising himself;I get talent,I get talent,yen,yen,yen ! You're not the one that will force it on the people that you have musical talent,people will say it if you have it. And if we are to be very honest with you,you have no such talent. Your talent is in the kitchen and that's for those who don't mind eating poison 'cause you look dirty to me !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Gafferde:
Doyin's Fans are called Delights abi?

Delights, Vote for Doyin.😍😍❤️

We need her in that house.
Please
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Watin sholzy wear like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Big brother called kimoprah to diary session Venita said let her finish this braid and they are really finishing it
Let's see what big brother will say
Will he be the mean big brother of past seasons or has he become nicer?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Clement1111:

It's like he doesn't know each finalist needs that alliance votes

I know some hms eviction that will build alliance votes for Adekunle in the finals and she is one of them but I understand that Venita irritates you guys but you people would need to endure her until she is kicked off and then get full support from the shippers

If they presume Islanders didn't vote,her fans and some shippers would backtrack and do revenge gang up against him

I am not saying you guys must vote ooo but tell him to stop attacking anyone voting for Venita

I wonder why the mods didn't ban that idiot from yabaleft.ill set another trap for the tramp.agu ara
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jessewizy:
Watin sholzy wear like this?
that guy sef lol.. go dey do like babalawo servant
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
The house is too peaceful this week. Ike was really the instigator.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jessewizy:

Ok good, I guess I can tune in now.

I thought it was only me ! Omo,that WM guy irritates me a lot;can't just deal !

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jen96:
hmmm am surprised he rates Baye
The guests told them that Illebaye’s strong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.