Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473251 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
people that see nothing wrong in what is happening to Illabaye in that house ere never bullied. They ere probably the bullies while in school

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Rose020897:
Make dem tell you sorry say dem nominate u? Na stupid Arisers i blame cha. Send this toddler home
she is going nowhere..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Psychedelia:
I must really say, I respect Dsimmer and his dedication to TolaniBaj 😂

He reminds me of DOptical and his dedication to Esther during PepperDem.

Damn! You know, that one surviving fan of a housemate, fully determined to fight all the way.

Issa Mad Ting, fam!

Same person, different name.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tears will flow on Sunday 😁🤭

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ilebaye spoke for 20 minutes straight recapping her week.
Then says big brother I'm done

Big brother: are you sure?

Ilebaye thinks then says.
No big brother I'm not 🤣 then starts talking 🤣 again.
Chai 🤣

Next time big brother won't ask her again if she's done

Coupled with ilebaye hiding under a table so that housemates won't see her to nominate 🤣

Ilebaye abeg leave me 😂😂😂

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Adeeeeekunlemi King of Gbasgbos I am loving this cheesy cheesy afterall those Idiats don't really have ur interest at heart!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Munzy14:

He said Garri will destroy Nigeria soon..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

And Tinubu approved sharing of glasses...

Leave Amya she isnt in that garri taker class abeg.

Garri get class? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ilebaye says she apologized to Whitemoney the next morning for disrespecting him on the volume issue.
I love to hear that
Ilebaye stop thinking that whitemoney wouldn't do it to mercy. You don't know that

Ilebaye is angry with neo Sha. She has been dragging him nonstop in this diary session.. she says he was making snide comments because she reconciled with whitemoney and she wonders why he (neo) wants her to be isolated in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
This empty barrel is just praising himself;I get talent,I get talent,yen,yen,yen ! You're not the one that will force it on the people that you have musical talent,people will say it if you have it. And if we are to be very honest with you,you have no such talent. Your talent is in the kitchen and that's for those who don't mind eating poison 'cause you look dirty to me !

WM is delusion personified.
Music is not for him and I don’t know what it’ll take for him to realize it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ilebaye hiding under the table was very funny.
She was really scared of nominations not knowing she has a whole Army outside.
Lol.
Funny smallie.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Psychedelia:
I must really say, I respect Dsimmer and his dedication to TolaniBaj 😂

He reminds me of DOptical and his dedication to Esther during PepperDem.

Damn! You know, that one surviving fan of a housemate, fully determined to fight all the way.

Issa Mad Ting, fam!

Dsimmer is Doptical. How come you never knew? That's old news. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
Amya:
Adekunle looking very much like Jim Iyke in the diary room. I did a double take just now

🤔

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Amya:
Adekunle looking very much like Jim Iyke in the diary room. I did a double take just now
He is way more handsome than Jim habamana undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Amya:

Garri get class? grin grin
Yes na..

We are talking Eba o.
Na soaked garri..

And na the one wey them all to swell the cause eye wahala🤣🤣🤣🤣.
For FG to approve free glasses, garri don pass water o..😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
I see why Venny never wanna leave his body enjoyment grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ilebaye : Me me me me I me I I I I I I I me me me me me me. Selfcenteredness in a red spongy wig.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
If Alex was sneezing by the number of times Ilebaye called her name then she would have sneezed 100 times
Alexandra every 3 minutes
Chaii
Ilebaye likes Alex sha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Munzy14:

Yes na..

We are talking Eba o.
Na soaked garri..

And na the one wey them all to swell the cause eye wahala🤣🤣🤣🤣.
For FG to approve free glasses, garri don pass water o..😁
Sai Tinubu. They never see anything.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Amya:
Ilebaye : Me me me me I me I I I I I I I me me me me me me. Selfcenteredness in a red spongy wig.
Cry more!😛😝😋🤪😜

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
Anti-Baye wailers, hope you're watching and listening? Girl is far from perfect but definitely way better than y'all want to admit.

Spot on Baye, let them choke on their agenda kiss

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
She needs the rant, Biggie thanks for listening.

Rant on girl, you kuku have no one with this listening ability.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
Saltandwater:
Anti-Baye wailers, hope you're watching and listening? Girl is far from perfect but definitely way better than y'all want to admit.

Spot on Baye, let them choke on their agenda kiss

She came to clear her name on every agenda against her 🤣
I'm just happy she reconciled with whitemoney
My faves no longer have issues.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
Gafferde:
Doyin's Fans are called Delights abi?

Delights, Vote for Doyin.😍😍❤️

We need her in that house.
Honestly, Doyin deserves to remain in the house. A Doyin-Baye alliance will be great.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
This girl in my screen is very arrogant
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
MasterSteps:

Honestly, Doyin deserves to remain in the house. A Doyin-Baye alliance will be great.

Yes baye fans should vote for her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
See this toxic rapist feeling entitled as usual. They should come and apologize to you for wetin? When it should be you who should apologize to the whole house. You should be happy that Neo, Kidd and Cross didn't report you for sexual assault. It's even the nerves for me. Even if Cross wasn't drunk which he was, imagine going to meet a naked man in the bathroom. If it was a man who had gone to meet a naked woman in the bathroom, those useless toxic feminists wouldn't let us hear words. As for Neo, he didn't want you on his bed like Kidd didn't. Don't they have a right?

I'm still wondering the pathetic people who rose for this entitled toxic sexual harasser. Not to mention her provocation such as disturbing the house with noises, rudeness, scrapping paints into one's box, provoking others because of her entitlement over several dicks.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dsimmer:

I agree. I'm a toxic rapist, I can only wail like a retard after attacking the hornets nest. I repeat, I need to shut my damn gutter hole.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ilebaye nominated Kim because she felt she won't go
She nominated pere because she felt the house won't nominate him and she says she was right

She also says she can't nominate Alex, doyin, mercy because they are her guys
She also says she can't nominate neo because she feels even if they have issues now
There was a time he was there for her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ilebaye tell Biggie everything, tell him. Rant!, better you talk to him than talk to those poisonous OGs in the house. We are listening and we understand you.
Rant on baby, fill Biggie's ears, you are in a safe space. Haters can choke on sawdust.

My pepper 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
Spray!.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
fowe22:

U sef, rest! Allow me to canvass for votes for my fave in peace.
👍👍👍👍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Amya:
that's why we need her to win so she won't be wearing spongy wigs again. She will be able to afford good wigs when she bags the 120million

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ilebaye wants big brother to give her advice on how to be at peace with everyone because they tell her that she's triggering them.

She wants to know if she's purposely annoying the housemates and she doesn't want to
So if big brother could give her advice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.